- Entergy Nuclear allowed to draw from Vermont Yankee trust Updated: Jun-19-15 4:59 pm
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - Federal regulators have agreed to allow the owners of the Vermont Yankee nuclear plant to draw from a decommissioning trust fund to help pay for the handling of spent nuclear fuel at the plant.
- Minnesota gov. to sign bills avoiding government shutdown Updated: Jun-13-15 11:43 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - It took some messy maneuvers, but Minnesota lawmakers passed the final pieces of the state's budget early Saturday morning, averting a government shutdown.
- Energy IG takes issue with video played at conference Updated: Jun-10-15 4:10 pm
WASHINGTON - The inspector general for the Energy Department has concluded that a former chairman of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission disclosed confidential material from a major investigation during a public conference last March.
- Wyoming state engineer rejects water pipeline applications Updated: Jun-08-15 1:35 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - An entrepreneur's dream to tap Wyoming's Flaming Gorge Reservoir to help feed Colorado's booming Front Range water needs has hit another snag.
- Blue Bell OKs deal on listeria with Alabama health officials Updated: Jun-02-15 12:37 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Blue Bell Creameries says it has entered a voluntary agreement with the Alabama Department of Public Health that includes requiring the company to inform the state whenever there is a positive test result for listeria in its products or ingredients.