- The top 10 songs and albums on the iTunes Store Updated: Dec-03-13 2:25 pm
- The top iPhone and iPad apps on App Store Updated: Dec-03-13 2:20 pm
- Ind. defendants fight back in pornography copyright cases Updated: Nov-18-13 11:44 am
- Comcast to sell films, shows via set-top box Updated: Nov-14-13 9:13 pm
- Film group backs antipiracy curriculum for schools Updated: Nov-11-13 3:34 pm
- Dish to close rest of its Blockbuster stores in US Updated: Nov-06-13 4:42 pm
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending Dec. 2, 2013:
App Store Official Charts for the week ending Dec. 2, 2013:
HAMMOND, Indiana - Defendants in dozens of copyright infringement lawsuits filed in federal court in northern Indiana say the California company suing them is using the threat of embarrassment to get them to pay thousands of dollars without protest.
LOS ANGELES - Comcast Corp. plans to start selling movies and TV shows from its set-top box before the end of the year, according to a person familiar with the matter.
LOS ANGELES - When it comes to learning about the evils of Internet piracy, Hollywood studios and the major music labels want kids to start young.
SAN FRANCISCO - The final curtain is falling on the remaining Blockbuster video-rental stores that Dish Network Corp. runs in the U.S.