- Browns quarterback carousel broken Updated: Dec-04-13 5:09 pm
- Browns DE Bryant out with irregular heartbeat Updated: Dec-04-13 5:06 pm
- Buffalo Bills sign former Chiefs TE Tony Moeaki Updated: Dec-04-13 5:01 pm
- Bobrovsky out 4-5 weeks, Blue Jackets add McKenna Updated: Dec-04-13 4:39 pm
- Eli Manning and Philip Rivers are forever linked Updated: Dec-04-13 4:36 pm
- Tigers finalize deal with Joe Nathan Updated: Dec-04-13 4:09 pm
- Red Bulls sign Alexander, Kimura and Luyindula Updated: Dec-04-13 3:57 pm
- Lundqvist agrees to long extension with Rangers Updated: Dec-04-13 3:35 pm
- Reds add Jay Bell as bench coach, Long for hitting Updated: Dec-04-13 3:04 pm
- Grambling names Broderick Fobbs new head coach Updated: Dec-04-13 2:38 pm
- NFL fines Steelers coach Mike Tomlin $100,000 Updated: Dec-04-13 1:00 pm
- Firm seeks Pittsburgh athletes for 'celeb' events Updated: Dec-04-13 10:15 am
- Ellsbury to Yankees, Pierzynski to Red Sox Updated: Dec-04-13 3:39 am
- King's shootout goal puts LA Kings past Ducks 3-2 Updated: Dec-04-13 2:08 am
- AP sources: Saltalamacchia, Marlins reach deal Updated: Dec-03-13 11:43 pm
- Phils trade C Kratz to Blue Jays for RHP Lincoln Updated: Dec-03-13 10:36 pm
- 5 former Chiefs sue team over head injuries Updated: Dec-03-13 10:27 pm
- AP Source: Yanks, Ellsbury near $153M, 7-yr deal Updated: Dec-03-13 9:58 pm
- A's acquire righty Gregerson from Pads for Smith Updated: Dec-03-13 8:42 pm
- AL West champion A's make 3 trades in 2 days Updated: Dec-03-13 8:34 pm
- Astros get OF Dexter Fowler in trade with Rockies Updated: Dec-03-13 8:24 pm
- Packers aren't ruling out Rodgers for Sunday Updated: Dec-03-13 8:23 pm
- Sarkisian plans immediate title contention at USC Updated: Dec-03-13 7:51 pm
- Twins finish $49M, 4-year deal with Ricky Nolasco Updated: Dec-03-13 7:48 pm
- Rays acquire C Hanigan, RHP Bell in 3-team trade Updated: Dec-03-13 7:38 pm
BEREA, Ohio - The Browns' muddled quarterback situation has gotten messier.
BEREA, Ohio - Browns defensive end Desmond Bryant will undergo a surgical procedure to correct an irregular heartbeat and miss the remainder of the season.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Tight end Tony Moeaki will get what's essentially a four-week tryout in Buffalo to show he's healthy after being signed by the Bills.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Blue Jackets have placed goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky on injured reserve with a groin strain that will sideline him for four to five weeks.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Eli Manning doesn't feel comfortable talking about why he and his family didn't want him to play in San Diego in 2004.
DETROIT - The Detroit Tigers agreed to terms with free agent reliever Joe Nathan on a two-year contract with a club option for 2016 on Wednesday, accomplishing one of their main objectives this offseason by adding one of baseball's most accomplished closers to the bullpen.
GREENBURGH, New York - Just two days after surprisingly watching from the bench for a second straight game, No. 1 goalie Henrik Lundqvist agreed to a long-term contract extension with the New York Rangers on Wednesday.
CINCINNATI - The Reds have filled out their coaching staff for first-year manager Bryan Price, hiring former Pirate Jay Bell as their bench coach.
GRAMBLING, Louisiana - Grambling State has named current McNeese State tight ends coach Broderick Fobbs as the Tigers' next head coach, hoping he can not only win but also heal a strained relationship between players and the administration.
PITTSBURGH - Steelers coach Mike Tomlin's ill-timed two-step has cost him $100,000 and could cost his team a pick in next year's draft.
PITTSBURGH - Need a fourth for that round of golf? Penguins defenseman Rob Scuderi could join, if you've got $3,000 to spend. Entertaining clients at the Steelers game? Consider inviting former Steelers linebacker Robin Cole to take that extra seat for an even $2,000.
ANAHEIM, California - Martin Jones' NHL debut ended in a nine-round shootout, with the Anaheim Ducks' high-scoring lineup taking turns bearing down on the Los Angeles Kings' new goalie.
MIAMI - Catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia is going from the World Series champions to a team that lost 100 games.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL.
NEW YORK - A person familiar with the negotiations says the New York Yankees were working toward an agreement with outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million.
OAKLAND, California - Billy Beane is busy dealing in December once again.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Green Bay Packers aren't ruling out Aaron Rodgers for Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons even though the star quarterback hasn't yet been medically cleared to play since breaking his left collarbone a month ago.
LOS ANGELES - Steve Sarkisian confidently strode into the John McKay Center on Tuesday and immediately embraced both the lofty standards set by past Southern California coaches and the sky-high hopes of all Trojans football fans.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Twins, and general manager Terry Ryan, have always been hesitant to dive too deeply into the free agent pool in search of answers to the team's problems.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Catcher Ryan Hanigan and reliever Heath Bell are eager to try to help the Tampa Bay Rays get back to the playoffs.