- Bat in Boise tests positive for rabies Updated: Jul-03-15 5:49 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho health officials say a bat found in Boise has tested positive for rabies.
- High number of rabies cases reported in Kansas Updated: Jul-01-15 7:44 am
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas residents are being warned to be cautious around skunks during an uptick in rabies cases.
- Bat tests positive for rabies in Utah town outside Ogden Updated: Jul-01-15 5:06 am
HUNTSVILLE, Utah - Health officials are advising caution after a bet tested positive for rabies in Huntsville, a town about 15 miles east of Ogden.
- 4 rabid bats found this year in Cook County Updated: Jun-28-15 11:10 am
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Illinois - Health officials say four rabid bats have been found so far this year in Cook County and are warning people to learn how to avoid contact with the virus.
- Wild bat found at eastern SD zoo tests positive for rabies Updated: Jun-26-15 4:32 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A wild bat found on a sidewalk of a southeast South Dakota zoo has tested positive for rabies.
- Sisters bat tests positive for rabies Updated: Jun-22-15 2:55 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - A bat found in Central Oregon has tested positive for rabies.
- Possibly rabid raccoon killed in string of related-attacks Updated: Jun-22-15 9:05 am
COLUMBIA, Maryland - A raccoon suspected of being rabid has been found and put to death in the third incident of its kind this month in the Washington region.
- Lafayette tenant bitten by bat wants out of lease Updated: Jun-13-15 1:33 pm
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - David Webber and Diana Lyons had planned to renew their lease and stay another year or two in an apartment on the third floor of a 117-year-old Queen Anne-style house in Lafayette's Historic Ninth Street Hill neighborhood.
- 8 get rabies shots after student brings bat to school Updated: Jun-12-15 5:47 pm
HELENA, Montana - Eight people in Montana are receiving rabies shots as a precaution after a middle school student found a bat at home and brought it to science class in a bag, health officials said.