- Bayern charged over offensive, political banners Updated: Mar-12-14 1:37 pm
- Lack of strikers hurts Arsenal in Champions League Updated: Mar-12-14 8:36 am
- Atletico beats Milan 4-1 to reach Champs quarters Updated: Mar-11-14 8:00 pm
- Bayern draws with Arsenal to reach CL quarters Updated: Mar-11-14 7:09 pm
- Bayern, Atletico Madrid reach Champions League QF Updated: Mar-11-14 6:14 pm
- 5 things to know about Barcelona vs. City Updated: Mar-11-14 3:37 pm
- No complacency for Bayern, Barca in Champs League Updated: Mar-09-14 5:15 pm
- 5 things about English football this weekend Updated: Mar-06-14 11:51 am
- 5 things to know about the Spanish league Updated: Mar-06-14 8:45 am
- Real outclasses Schalke 6-1 Updated: Feb-26-14 7:23 pm
- Chelsea held by Galatasaray in Champions League Updated: Feb-26-14 5:42 pm
- Hamstrung from the start, Moyes fights on at Man U Updated: Feb-26-14 8:36 am
- Messi scores as Barca beats 10-man Man City 2-0 Updated: Feb-18-14 9:00 pm
- PSG gets 4-0 win at Leverkusen in Champs League Updated: Feb-18-14 5:52 pm
NYON, Switzerland - Bayern Munich faces disciplinary action after fans displayed discriminatory and political banners at a Champions League match against Arsenal.
As he digests Arsenal's fourth straight exit in the last 16 of the Champions League, it may be time for Arsene Wenger to own up to a familiar shortcoming - his chronic shortage of strikers.
MADRID - Diego Costa's breakout season continued to be the catalyst to Atletico Madrid's success as it beat AC Milan 4-1 to reach the Champions League quarterfinals on Tuesday for the first time since 1997.
MUNICH - Club president Uli Hoeness' trial overshadowed a subdued performance as Bayern Munich drew 1-1 with Arsenal to reach the Champions League quarterfinals with a 3-1 aggregate win from the round-of-16 on Tuesday.
MUNICH - Bastian Schweinsteiger scored in the 55th minute, and defending champion Bayern Munich tied Arsenal 1-1 Tuesday night to reach the Champions League quarterfinals on 3-1 aggregate.
BARCELONA, Spain - Manchester City will need an epic comeback against Barcelona on Wednesday to reach the Champions League quarterfinals.
LONDON - Protecting 2-0 leads from their last-16 first legs, Barcelona and Bayern Munich are huge favorites to advance in the Champions League this week when they play return matches at home.
MANCHESTER, England - Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has spent most of the season downplaying his team's chances of winning the English Premier League title.
MADRID - Real Madrid's advantage at the top of the Spanish league has been squeezed down to a single point over Barcelona, and Atletico Madrid is only three points behind.
GELSENKIRCHEN, Germany - Real Madrid staked its claim as the main challenger to Bayern Munich's supremacy in Europe with a 6-1 rout of Schalke on Wednesday.
ISTANBUL - Fernando Torres scored a valuable away goal for Chelsea in a 1-1 draw at Galatasaray in the Champions League on Wednesday, but the Premier League side left Istanbul frustrated at its failure to build on its superior start.
LONDON - In this bleakest of introductions to Manchester United, David Moyes is struggling with the hand dealt to him by the club. A squad that was in need of more than just tinkering when Alex Ferguson retired, has faded as a force and seems incapable of competing with the elite.
MANCHESTER, England - Feeling they had a point to prove, Barcelona's players delivered in style leaving Manchester City bitter and bruised.
LEVERKUSEN, Germany - Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored twice as Paris Saint-Germain all but booked its place in the Champions League quarterfinals with a 4-0 away rout of 10-man Bayer Leverkusen on Tuesday.