- Barca aims for 2nd title of season vs. Bilbao in Copa final Updated: May-28-15 8:09 am
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona will vie for the second of three possible titles this season when it hosts Athletic Bilbao in the final of the Copa del Rey on Saturday.
- Lazio and Napoli face off for Champions League spot Updated: May-28-15 6:55 am
ROME - Lazio and Napoli face each other in the final round of Serie A matches on Sunday with a Champions League berth at stake.
- The Latest: 2nd halves underway, Spurs set for Europa League Updated: May-24-15 11:12 am
LONDON - 4:03 p.m.
- Monaco claims final Champions League birth Updated: May-23-15 6:18 pm
PARIS - Yannick Ferreira Carrasco scored the winner as Monaco beat Lorient 1-0 to secure a third-place finish in the French league on Saturday and claim the final qualifying birth for the Champions League.
- Ancelotti: 'I continue at Madrid, or I take yearlong break' Updated: May-23-15 5:18 pm
MADRID - Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti says he will take a year off from coaching if he is let go by the Spanish club.
- Relegation battle comes down to last day of Spanish league Updated: May-21-15 8:32 am
BARCELONA, Spain - While the title fight is over, there is still plenty to play for on the final day of the Spanish league season Saturday, when 11 teams play for either for berths in European competition or to avoid relegation.
- Bundesliga relegation battle set for exciting finale Updated: May-21-15 7:03 am
BERLIN - The Bundesliga relegation battle is going to the wire with just three points between the bottom five clubs going into the season's final round. Four of them face each other on Saturday. Hertha Berlin, one point above them, is not yet safe either as the German league provides a nail-biting finish at the bottom.
- Treble-hunting Juventus heads into Cup final against Lazio Updated: May-18-15 1:00 pm
- UEFA picks Turkish referee Cakir for Champions League final Updated: May-18-15 12:30 pm
NYON, Switzerland - UEFA has picked Cuneyt Cakir of Turkey to referee the Champions League final.
- How Barcelona won its 23rd Spanish league title Updated: May-17-15 3:33 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - With Lionel Messi back to his very best, Barcelona brushed aside legal troubles and Real Madrid's vigorous challenge to win the Spanish league title in Sunday's penultimate round. The Catalan club could still go on to win a treble, having reached the final of the Champions League and Copa del Rey.
- Allegri: Juventus still has unfinished business at home Updated: May-15-15 9:29 am
TURIN, Italy - What a difference a year makes.
- Juventus ousts Real Madrid to reach Champions League final Updated: May-13-15 7:14 pm
MADRID - Many of the 78,133 fans in Estadio Santiago Bernabeu had shocked expressions on their faces. Some held their heads in their hands.
- Juventus draws 1-1 with Real Madrid to reach CL final Updated: May-13-15 6:49 pm
MADRID - Juventus came back from a goal down to draw 1-1 with Real Madrid on Wednesday and line up a Champions League final against Barcelona with a 3-2 victory on aggregate.
- The Latest: 2nd half starts, and Juventus needs to score Updated: May-13-15 3:59 pm
MADRID - The Latest from the Champions League semifinal match between Real Madrid and Juventus at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium:
- Barcelona advances to 1st Champions League final since 2011 Updated: May-12-15 7:24 pm
MUNICH - After the final whistle, Pep Guardiola and Luis Enrique embraced: the coach who led Barcelona to 14 titles from 2008-12 and the successor who hopes to win his first three in the next month.
- Barcelona reaches CL final despite 3-2 loss at Bayern Updated: May-12-15 6:24 pm
MUNICH - Neymar scored two goals and Barcelona did enough to advance to the Champions League final despite losing the second leg of its semifinal 3-2 to Bayern Munich on Tuesday.
- Jardim extends deal with Monaco Updated: May-12-15 3:48 pm
MONACO - Monaco coach Leonardo Jardim has signed a new deal with the French club until the end of the 2018-19 season.
- Madrid needs a comeback, Bayern a miracle in CL semis Updated: May-10-15 8:08 pm
- Barcelona nears Liga title after Madrid slips Updated: May-09-15 6:26 pm
- Van Gaal: United signed Depay from under noses of PSG Updated: May-08-15 8:09 am
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal was forced to personally intervene to clinch the signing of Memphis Depay ahead of schedule to prevent the Netherlands winger from joining Paris Saint-Germain.
- Messi leads Barcelona over Bayern 3-0 in Champions semis Updated: May-06-15 6:51 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Pep Guardiola had seen Lionel Messi scoring spectacular goals after dazzling runs many times before. Only now, Messi was doing it against Guardiola's team.
- Messi nets 2, Barca beats Guardiola's Bayern 3-0 in CL semi Updated: May-06-15 4:48 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Lionel Messi scored two outstanding goals and set up Neymar to add another in injury time as Barcelona handed Bayern Munich and former coach Pep Guardiola a 3-0 defeat in the first leg of their Champions League semifinal on Wednesday.
- Juventus seals 4th successive Serie A title with 1-0 win Updated: May-02-15 4:51 pm
MILAN - His appointment protested against, coach Massimiliano Allegri won over any last doubters as Juventus clinched a fourth successive Serie A title on Saturday with four matches to spare and a treble in sight.