- No complacency for Bayern, Barca in Champs League Updated: Mar-09-14 5:15 pm
- 5 things about English football this weekend Updated: Mar-06-14 11:51 am
- 5 things to know about the Spanish league Updated: Mar-06-14 8:45 am
- Lyon rebuilds to recapture glories long past Updated: Mar-03-14 6:45 am
- Real outclasses Schalke 6-1 Updated: Feb-26-14 7:23 pm
- Chelsea held by Galatasaray in Champions League Updated: Feb-26-14 5:42 pm
- Hamstrung from the start, Moyes fights on at Man U Updated: Feb-26-14 8:36 am
- Messi scores as Barca beats 10-man Man City 2-0 Updated: Feb-18-14 9:00 pm
- PSG gets 4-0 win at Leverkusen in Champs League Updated: Feb-18-14 5:52 pm
- Heavy winds force pieces off Lisbon stadium roof Updated: Feb-09-14 3:08 pm
LONDON - Protecting 2-0 leads from their last-16 first legs, Barcelona and Bayern Munich are huge favorites to advance in the Champions League this week when they play return matches at home.
MANCHESTER, England - Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has spent most of the season downplaying his team's chances of winning the English Premier League title.
MADRID - Real Madrid's advantage at the top of the Spanish league has been squeezed down to a single point over Barcelona, and Atletico Madrid is only three points behind.
PARIS - When Lyon won seven straight French league titles, it was hard to imagine its success ever ending. Now, even qualifying for the Champions League is difficult.
GELSENKIRCHEN, Germany - Real Madrid staked its claim as the main challenger to Bayern Munich's supremacy in Europe with a 6-1 rout of Schalke on Wednesday.
ISTANBUL - Fernando Torres scored a valuable away goal for Chelsea in a 1-1 draw at Galatasaray in the Champions League on Wednesday, but the Premier League side left Istanbul frustrated at its failure to build on its superior start.
LONDON - In this bleakest of introductions to Manchester United, David Moyes is struggling with the hand dealt to him by the club. A squad that was in need of more than just tinkering when Alex Ferguson retired, has faded as a force and seems incapable of competing with the elite.
MANCHESTER, England - Feeling they had a point to prove, Barcelona's players delivered in style leaving Manchester City bitter and bruised.
LEVERKUSEN, Germany - Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored twice as Paris Saint-Germain all but booked its place in the Champions League quarterfinals with a 4-0 away rout of 10-man Bayer Leverkusen on Tuesday.
LISBON, Portugal - Heavy winds have blown off pieces of the roof at Lisbon's Estadio da Luz, the stadium that will host the Champions League final in May.