- Police investigate potential bomb threat at Md. mall Updated: Apr-30-16 6:17 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Police have given the all clear after investigating a potential bomb threat at the Westfield Annapolis mall.
- The Latest: Dad: Son with fake bomb thought world was ending Updated: Apr-29-16 1:24 pm
BALTIMORE - The Latest on Alex Brizzi, the man shot and wounded by police after walking into a Baltimore TV station wearing an animal costume and a fake bomb (all times local):
- Medford man with pipe bombs arrested for threatening Obama Updated: Apr-29-16 2:14 am
MEDFORD, Oregon - Federal authorities have arrested a Medford man who they say made online comments threatening President Barack Obama and had several pipe bombs in his apartment.
- Pakistani Sikhs open temple after 73 years, risking attacks Updated: Apr-27-16 2:27 am
PESHAWAR, Pakistan - An armed policeman stood guard outside the 300-year-old Sikh temple, known as a gurdwara, in northwest Pakistan. He kept a watchful eye on everyone who passed him on the narrow street, looking for a suspicious gesture, or a bulge beneath the clothes that hints at a hidden gun or a bomb.
- Man arrested, charged with threatening to bomb Trump rally Updated: Apr-24-16 11:44 am
WATERBURY, Connecticut - A 20-year-old Connecticut man is facing charges after authorities say he tweeted out a bomb threat during a Donald Trump rally Saturday.
- Daughter says father made threats day before fatal shootings Updated: Apr-24-16 12:08 am
ATLANTA - The daughter of a northeast Georgia man suspected of shooting five people to death before killing himself says her father was a "ticking time bomb."
- Goodwill store evacuated after suspicious device found Updated: Apr-22-16 8:39 pm
BONNEY LAKE, Washington - Authorities say they've removed and detonated a suspicious device found in a Goodwill store in Bonney Lake.
- All-clear after threats prompt Michigan casino evacuation Updated: Apr-22-16 8:40 am
MOUNT PLEASANT, Michigan - The all-clear has been given after officials say threatening calls prompted the evacuation of about 2,500 people from a mid-Michigan casino and hotel.
- Police: Man accused of using bomb to frame another man Updated: Apr-21-16 1:52 pm
DINGESS, West Virginia - Authorities say a man has been charged with placing an explosive device inside a vehicle and then calling authorities in an attempt to frame another man in Mingo County.
- Man admits to mailing bomb threat to Baton Rouge courthouse Updated: Apr-20-16 8:16 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - A 34-year-old Baton Rouge man, who served prison time for threatening to blow up the downtown state courthouse in 2009, has admitted he made additional bomb threats in 2013.
- Feds grant waiver to help NY school trace bomb threats Updated: Apr-14-16 7:12 am
MIDDLETOWN, New York - The Federal Communications Commission has granted an upstate New York school district a limited waiver to a rule that allows callers to remain anonymous on caller ID.
- Bomb squad determines bazooka rocket not explosive Updated: Apr-13-16 9:04 am
FOND DU LAC, Wisconsin - A World War II-era bazooka rocket shut down streets around the government center in Fond du Lac before bomb experts determined it did not pose a risk.
- Bomb threats prompt 7 Indiana schools to cancel classes Updated: Apr-12-16 9:10 am
ST. JOHN, Indiana - Seven northwestern Indiana schools have canceled classes after local police received bomb threats naming some of the schools as targets.
- Maine police say man found smoke grenade, called authorities Updated: Apr-10-16 9:25 am
LIMINGTON, Maine - Police in Maine say a Limington resident out taking a walk found a military grade M-18 smoke grenade Saturday and brought it home, then called authorities.
- Sioux Falls police: Bomb threat at high school deemed hoax Updated: Apr-09-16 10:07 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Sioux Falls police say an emailed bomb threat against Roosevelt High School was a hoax.
- Police: Robber threatened to blow up Pennsylvania bank Updated: Apr-06-16 8:51 am
BURGETTSTOWN, Pennsylvania - Authorities are trying to find a nervous robber who threatened to blow up a western Pennsylvania bank.
- Pipe bomb found in Lafayette apartment, evacuation ordered Updated: Apr-05-16 7:09 am
LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Lafayette police say an evacuation was ordered after officers found a pipe bomb in an apartment.