- Woman sentenced for bomb threats Updated: Apr-17-14 7:10 pm
- Military shell prompted evacuation of hundreds Updated: Apr-17-14 6:29 pm
- Lawyer who made bomb threats to leave law practice Updated: Apr-17-14 5:55 pm
- Airport bomb threat leads to brief evacuation Updated: Apr-17-14 12:31 pm
- India struggles with rebel threats during election Updated: Apr-17-14 9:40 am
- W.Va. miner charged with bomb threat against mine Updated: Apr-17-14 8:52 am
- Bryant schools evacuated after threat found Updated: Apr-15-14 8:25 pm
- 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith arrested at airport Updated: Apr-13-14 10:32 pm
- Jacksonville man accused of making bomb threats Updated: Apr-08-14 5:01 pm
- LA police station shooting wounds officer, suspect Updated: Apr-08-14 2:26 am
- Attorney: Stop of school threat suspect illegal Updated: Apr-07-14 4:48 pm
- Bomb scare briefly evacuates 2 Honolulu buildings Updated: Apr-04-14 1:49 pm
- California teen charged over school bomb threats Updated: Apr-04-14 9:41 am
- Boy, 14, accused of school bomb threats Updated: Apr-04-14 9:22 am
- UConn investigates admissions building bomb threat Updated: Apr-03-14 12:18 pm
- Police: Suspicious package, threat was prank Updated: Apr-02-14 11:38 am
- Radical Muslim leader shot dead in Kenya Updated: Apr-01-14 5:18 pm
- Pittsburgh threats suspect out of Irish prison Updated: Apr-01-14 1:10 pm
- Man accused of making false bomb threats Updated: Mar-30-14 4:43 pm
- Police: Heber City Wal-Mart evacuated Updated: Mar-28-14 5:24 pm
- Teen charged in Tiverton school bomb threat Updated: Mar-27-14 8:49 am
- Smyrna schools cleared after threats investigated Updated: Mar-25-14 8:25 pm
- Police: Ohio robber also called in bomb threat Updated: Mar-25-14 6:01 am
- Non-functioning grenade found on Temple campus Updated: Mar-23-14 8:47 pm
- Man arrested in Ohio for Dodge City bomb threats Updated: Mar-18-14 9:26 am
MINNEAPOLIS - A federal judge has sentenced a woman to 5 ½ years in prison for mailing letters threatening to bomb seven post offices in the Twin Cities.
SOLVANG, California - An old but still potentially explosive military shell that was found in an alley was safely destroyed early Thursday, ending an evacuation that emptied hundreds of homes and businesses in this Central California tourist town.
WILTON, Maine - An attorney who represented high-profile defendants in Maine has resigned two years after being charged with making bomb threats against two Wilton schools.
LOS ANGELES - Authorities say the ticketing area of a terminal at Los Angeles International Airport was partially evacuated after a man said he had a bomb in his bag.
RAJNANDGAON, India - Indians cast ballots Thursday on the biggest day of voting in the country's weekslong general election, streaming into polling stations even in areas where leftist rebels threatened violence over the plight of India's marginalized and poor.
WAYNESBURG, Pennsylvania - A West Virginia man has been jailed on charges he phoned in a bomb threat to the southwestern Pennsylvania mine where he worked because he couldn't find a baby sitter to watch his 8-year-old daughter during his shift last week.
BRYANT, Arkansas - School and police officials in Bryant say no bomb was found and a juvenile is in custody after a student found writing on a bathroom stall at Bryant Middle School that read "I have a bomb."
LOS ANGELES - San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith was arrested Sunday at Los Angeles International Airport after authorities said he became belligerent during a security screening and threatened that he had a bomb.
JACKSONVILLE, North Carolina - Police in Jacksonville have arrested a man who they say made bomb threats to schools and businesses over the past six weeks.
LOS ANGELES - A man walked into a Los Angeles police station Monday night and after briefly speaking to officers opened fire on them, hitting one officer seven times before the officer was able to return fire and wound the man.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - The defense attorney for a teenager accused of plotting to bomb West Albany High School will ask to exclude all evidence obtained by police, including interviews.
HONOLULU - A bomb threat near downtown Honolulu required the evacuation of the federal building and a state courthouse.
HELENA, Montana - A 14-year-old boy from Dublin, California, faces six charges in Youth Court after three bomb threats were made against Montana schools two weeks ago.
YORKTOWN, New York - A 14-year-old boy is accused of calling in bomb threats to two Westchester County high schools.
STORRS, Connecticut - Classes at the University of Connecticut are resuming as authorities investigate a bomb threat that prompted an order for people to shelter in place at the Storrs campus.
BOISE, Idaho - A suspicious package left outside a northern Idaho apartment was likely meant as an April Fools' Day joke, Rathdrum police say.
NAIROBI, Kenya - A radical Islamic leader who had been sanctioned by the United States and the United Nations for supporting an al-Qaida-linked Somali militant group was assassinated late Tuesday, his lawyer and officials said.
PITTSBURGH - A Scottish man indicted on charges of emailing 17 bomb threats to the University of Pittsburgh has been released from an Irish prison and will face prosecution in the United Kingdom before seeing a U.S. courtroom, a federal prosecutor announced Tuesday.
ELIZABETH, New Jersey - Prosecutors say a man who allegedly called in false threats about bombs at the Union County courthouse complex has been charged with creating a false public alarm.
SALT LAKE CITY - A Wal-Mart store in Heber City has been evacuated after authorities in a store bathroom found a possible pipe bomb with an escaped prison inmate on Friday.
TIVERTON, Rhode Island - A teenager has been arrested after a bomb threat was found written on a piece of toilet paper in a bathroom at Tiverton High School.
SMYRNA, Delaware - Smyrna Police say all eight schools in the Smyrna School District have been cleared for any signs of explosives following two unspecified bomb threats.
ELYRIA, Ohio - Police in northern Ohio believe a man who allegedly robbed two banks in the past week also is responsible for calling in a bomb threat to a local high school.
PHILADELPHIA - Authorities say a non-functioning grenade was found near a hotel on Temple University's campus in north Philadelphia, leading to an evacuation of the area before the device was taken away by the city police department's bomb squad.
DODGE CITY, Kansas - Police in Ohio have arrested a former Kansas man in connection with bomb threats made at two Dodge City restaurants.