- Reno police investigating explosives found in home Updated: Aug-01-15 7:32 pm
RENO, Nevada - Police are investigating how two pipe bombs ended up in a northwest Reno home.
- British Airways flight diverted to Canada after bomb threat Updated: Jul-29-15 10:46 am
TORONTO - A Canadian police official says that a British Airways flight from Las Vegas to London has been diverted to Montreal after a bomb threat.
- Bomb threat forces evacuation of CHP building in LA Updated: Jul-28-15 10:31 pm
LOS ANGELES - A California Highway Patrol communications center in Los Angeles was evacuated for several hours Tuesday afternoon because of a bomb threat.
- Orlando church evacuated after suspicious package found Updated: Jul-27-15 3:19 am
ORLANDO, Florida - An Orlando church was evacuated as the Orlando Fire Department bomb squad investigated a suspicious package that has since been cleared.
- Douglas County man sentenced for June bomb threat Updated: Jul-23-15 11:31 am
ROSEBURG, Oregon - A man who threatened to blow himself up last month will serve time in a Roseburg jail.
- Man accused of threatening to bomb Springfield church Updated: Jul-23-15 9:29 am
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A southwestern Missouri man is accused of threatening to blow up a church and kill everyone in the congregation.
- Police: Man arrested after calling in bomb threats in Newton Updated: Jul-23-15 2:37 am
WICHITA, Kansas - A man has been arrested for allegedly making bomb threats at three locations in Newton.
- Altered birdhouse prompts bomb scare near hospital Updated: Jul-22-15 4:39 pm
SARASOTA, Florida - Authorities say a birdhouse prompted a bomb scare outside a southwest Florida hospital.
- Madison man charged with making bomb threat at state Capitol Updated: Jul-21-15 6:56 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - A 55-year-old Madison man has been charged in connection with a bomb threat that led to an evacuation at the state Capitol and delayed debate on the Wisconsin budget.
- Bomb threat prompts evacuation of Montgomery shopping center Updated: Jul-20-15 8:59 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Authorities are investigating a bomb threat that prompted the evacuation of a Montgomery shopping center.
- Homeless man arrested for Newport News bomb threats Updated: Jul-17-15 10:42 am
NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia - Police have arrested a homeless man for making bomb threats to three courthouses in Newport News.
- Court: Airlines get leeway when someone references a bomb Updated: Jul-17-15 10:24 am
NEW YORK - Airline employees cannot be held liable if they misinterpret a passenger's reference to a bomb as a threat when they report it to security authorities as long as their statements are not false on key facts, an appeals court said Thursday.
- Report: man threatened nuclear power plant, airports, courts Updated: Jul-16-15 2:29 pm
TAMPA, Florida - A Citrus County man charged with setting fire to a church has been indicted on three federal counts of making bombs threats toward several targets, including the Crystal River nuclear power plant.
- The Latest: Obama: Unlikely that deal benefits militants Updated: Jul-15-15 2:55 pm
WASHINGTON - Here are the latest developments involving the agreement between the United States, Iran and world powers to limit the Islamic Republic's nuclear program (all times EDT):
- Suspicious backpack not a bomb, but held drug paraphernalia Updated: Jul-14-15 12:41 pm
JUNEAU, Alaska - Police say a suspicious bag that briefly caused a bomb scare in downtown Juneau actually contained drug paraphernalia.
- Bomb threat leads to 90-minute Capitol evacuation Updated: Jul-08-15 7:08 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin state Capitol is open after a bomb threat led to a 90-minute evacuation of the building and grounds.
- Turkish Airlines plane diverted to New Delhi over bomb scare Updated: Jul-07-15 7:01 am
ANKARA, Turkey - Turkish Airlines says an Istanbul-bound plane carrying 134 passengers made an emergency landing at New Delhi after note with the word "bomb" was found in a toilet, the latest in a series of such incidents.