- G Mommas cookies of Selma, Ala., going regional Updated: Dec-01-13 2:01 pm
- Ind. grandmother-grandson team pen children's book Updated: Nov-30-13 1:16 pm
- 160-member family eats Thanksgiving in central Pa. Updated: Nov-29-13 7:02 am
- For Stamps, football tradition runs in the blood Updated: Nov-12-13 4:02 am
- EXCHANGE: Grandparents take on changing role Updated: Nov-10-13 10:47 am
SELMA, Alabama - Selma Good owner Robert Armstrong has a simple message for people who fear that his G Mommas cookies will taste different now that they're made at a bakery in Pennsylvania.
PRINCETON, Indiana - A southwestern Indiana grandmother and her 11-year-old grandson are celebrating the publication of a children's book they developed together.
LANCASTER, Pennsylvania - When the Martin family says Thanksgiving is about family, they mean it - all 160 of them.
VICKSBURG, Mississippi - The phrase "Eleven brothers are hard to beat" has been a motto for Warren Central's football program since the 1970s.
CRYSTAL LAKE, Illinois - As a grandmother, Martina Rodriguez never imagined she would spend her mornings making breakfast for her grandchildren before school or helping them with their homework after school.