- Yearning for North Korea - the nation they fled Updated: Apr-29-16 5:21 am
INCHEON, South Korea - For much of the world, North Korea is a Stalinist nightmare, an isolated enclave of prison camps, poverty and hunger.
- Atlantic City grapples with how family-friendly it should be Updated: Apr-23-16 11:37 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - On a sunny Sunday in spring, three generations and three branches of Pam Moody's family went to have fun at Gillian's Wonderland Pier on the Ocean City Boardwalk.
- Warrant issued for woman in fatal scalding of grandson, 2 Updated: Apr-13-16 9:42 pm
HALTOM CITY, Texas - Police have issued an arrest warrant for a North Texas woman, charging her with injury to a child by omission in the fatal scalding of her 2-year-old grandson.
- Ex-pol's grandson drops candidacy, saying he would hate job Updated: Apr-13-16 10:04 am
MONESSEN, Pennsylvania - The grandson of a former state House speaker is quitting the race for the seat his grandfather once held, saying he now realizes he would hate the job.
- Grandma gets officers' advice about leashing child to pole Updated: Apr-04-16 3:47 pm
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - Grand Island officers have given a grandma some unsolicited advice about leashing her grandchild to a pole: Don't.
- Utah lawmaker weighs fix for vetoed grandparent rights bill Updated: Apr-01-16 12:54 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah lawmaker says he's open to changing his bill that would give grandparents visiting rights for grandchildren adopted by other families after the governor vetoed the measure.
- Utah lawmakers weigh possible veto override session Updated: Mar-31-16 8:21 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah lawmakers will consider in the coming days whether they'll try to override Gov. Gary Herbert's veto of a handful of bills passed by the Legislature.