- Raptors GM Ujiri uses profanity about Nets Updated: Apr-19-14 5:45 pm
- House passes bill honoring 20 Native languages Updated: Apr-17-14 1:19 pm
- Tribes draw knowledge from monolingual speakers Updated: Apr-04-14 2:39 am
- 'Yooper' getting recognition as dictionary entry Updated: Mar-25-14 10:47 am
- Ocean City to post 'No Profanity' signs Updated: Mar-25-14 10:32 am
TORONTO - Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri let loose a profanity about the Brooklyn Nets during a pregame address meant to pump up a group of fans outside Air Canada Centre before Saturday's opening game of the NBA playoffs.
JUNEAU, Alaska - The Alaska House has passed a bill that would symbolically recognize 20 Alaska Native languages as official languages of the state.
BRIGGS, Oklahoma - Mack Vann sits in the living room of his single-story home in rural Oklahoma with the television blaring, a news reporter giving details of the latest grisly crime to hit the state.
ESCANABA, Michigan - After a more than decade-long campaign, the term "yooper" is getting recognition in the dictionary.
OCEAN CITY, Maryland - Visitors to Ocean City will be getting a reminder to mind their manners on the boardwalk this summer.