- 'Nepali' or 'Nepalese'? A linguist chimes in Updated: May-03-15 4:02 am
KATHMANDU, Nepal - What is the difference between the words "Nepali" and "Nepalese"? Very little, it seems - even if the question has come up repeatedly in newsrooms since the April 25 earthquake.
- Reds' Bryan Price sorry for bad words, sticks by sentiment Updated: Apr-21-15 8:02 pm
MILWAUKEE - Cincinnati manager Bryan Price is sorry for using foul language in a pregame tirade. Everything in between the bad words remains fair game.
- Suspect in NC college shooting says he's a neo-Nazi Updated: Apr-16-15 6:22 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The man charged with killing a print shop employee at a North Carolina community college says he's a neo-Nazi who hates gay people.
- New Jersey councilwoman apologizes for profanity Updated: Apr-10-15 6:37 am
MAHWAH, New Jersey - A northern New Jersey councilwoman has apologized for a profanity-laced tirade aimed at the mayor that included two middle fingers that was streamed live online. But the finger pointing over who was at fault continues.
- Official Vatican text of Pope Francis' Easter message Updated: Apr-05-15 7:08 am
VATICAN CITY - The following is the Vatican's official English-language translation of Pope Francis "Urbi et Orbi" Easter message, which he delivered Sunday in Italian from the central balcony of St. Peter's Basilica: