- Police probe carbon monoxide poisoning in deaths of 2 NY men Updated: Nov-23-15 5:15 pm
RYE BROOK, New York - Authorities are investigating the deaths of two men in suburban New York as possible carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Amid move to end Montana cleanup, some asbestos left behind Updated: Nov-21-15 12:01 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - Federal officials say their final analysis of a Montana community wracked by a deadly asbestos contamination shows a costly and much-criticized cleanup is working, even though some 700 properties have yet to be investigated and concerns linger over asbestos left behind.
- Carson City approves terminal inspection for mold, asbestos Updated: Nov-19-15 12:27 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Carson City's Airport Authority has approved an inspection for mold and asbestos at an airport terminal.
- Family in hospital recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning Updated: Nov-08-15 11:41 am
ISSAQUAH, Washington - Authorities say a family of six is recovering in the hospital from carbon monoxide poisoning after a van was accidentally left running in their garage.
- Workers harmed in Florence restaurants that allow smoking Updated: Oct-31-15 10:56 am
FLORENCE, Alabama - Workers in a Florence restaurant that allow smoking are exposed to a greater amount harmful air particles than those working in non-smoking environments, a new air quality study said.
- Portland's acting health director tapped to lead department Updated: Oct-31-15 10:17 am
PORTLAND, Maine - Maine's largest city's new director of public health will lead Portland's city health department after serving as its acting chief.