- Ohio museum: Sculpture may be idol stolen in India Updated: Mar-06-14 9:44 am
- Feds seize ancient Roman sarcophagus lid in NYC Updated: Feb-28-14 7:53 pm
- Denver art museum making good on Super Bowl bet Updated: Feb-26-14 7:11 pm
- Works of 2 Chickasaw artists on display at center Updated: Feb-24-14 3:20 am
- Gilcrease Museum in Tulsa exhibits Houser works Updated: Feb-14-14 3:25 am
- Philly 'Monuments Man' saved invaluable treasures Updated: Feb-07-14 12:03 pm
- Giant astronaut statue planned for Houston suburb Updated: Feb-07-14 9:50 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - An 11th-century Indian statue owned by an Ohio art museum may have been stolen before the institution purchased it.
NEW YORK - Federal officials have seized an ancient Roman sarcophagus lid from a New York City storage facility on behalf of Italian officials who say it was looted from Italy decades ago.
DENVER - Peyton Manning wasn't there for the handoff.
SULPHUR, Oklahoma - The Chickasaw Visitor Center in Sulphur is displaying the artwork of two tribal members.
TULSA, Oklahoma - The Gilcrease Museum in Tulsa is exhibiting a selection of works by artist Allan Houser to commemorate the centennial of his birth.
PHILADELPHIA - Nothing really prepared sculptor Walter K. Hancock for what he saw in the towns of Europe as Allied forces closed in on Germany in 1945.
HOUSTON - A Houston suburb near NASA's Johnson Space Center plans to erect a towering statue of an Apollo astronaut.