- SpaceX making Easter delivery of station supplies Updated: Apr-18-14 9:53 pm
- Some nurseries offer plants that are safe for bees Updated: Apr-18-14 8:13 pm
- Students use engineering for potato gun experiment Updated: Apr-18-14 8:05 pm
- State, feds reject each other's Hanford proposals Updated: Apr-18-14 7:40 pm
- Ranchers, Klamath tribes sign deal to share water Updated: Apr-18-14 7:23 pm
- San Juan official plans ATV ride to protest ban Updated: Apr-18-14 5:44 pm
- Station supply ship carrying Taylor satellite Updated: Apr-18-14 5:37 pm
- Central MT ranch has up to 5K pictographs Updated: Apr-18-14 5:19 pm
- Lawsuit filed over Del. medical marijuana effort Updated: Apr-18-14 2:42 pm
- Working with fishermen to reduce bycatch Updated: Apr-18-14 2:23 pm
- NASA's moon-orbiting robot crashes down as planned Updated: Apr-18-14 1:52 pm
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital Updated: Apr-18-14 1:44 pm
- Woman's quest could help cure rare disorder Updated: Apr-18-14 1:44 pm
- NC State study: Dan River water safe for farm use Updated: Apr-18-14 1:29 pm
- Rare sighting of bowhead whale in Cape Cod Bay Updated: Apr-18-14 12:57 pm
- Ohio teacher fired over comment on black president Updated: Apr-18-14 11:26 am
- New salmon species being considered for Lake Oahe Updated: Apr-18-14 9:01 am
- Japan to hunt fewer whales in Pacific this season Updated: Apr-18-14 8:43 am
- USM names new Science & Technology dean Updated: Apr-18-14 6:01 am
- Tulsa Zoo to host elephant egg hunt Updated: Apr-18-14 3:29 am
- Fish found with mercury in remote Western regions Updated: Apr-17-14 4:28 pm
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet Updated: Apr-17-14 3:57 pm
- Va. justices: Academic emails can be withheld Updated: Apr-17-14 3:16 pm
- Rice students work to bring deft touch to amputees Updated: Apr-17-14 1:40 pm
- Spate of Mideast virus infections raises concerns Updated: Apr-17-14 12:16 pm
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - A SpaceX supply ship rocketed toward the International Space Station on Friday, setting the stage for an Easter morning delivery and urgent spacewalking repairs later in the week.
MOORHEAD, Minnesota - As gardeners begin shopping for plants this spring, they may see some marked as safe for bees.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - Students from a southern Utah technology college put their engineering skills to the test this week at a former airport runway, but it wasn't an airplane they were giving flight.
SPOKANE, Washington - The state of Washington and the U.S. Department of Energy on Friday each rejected the other's proposal to amend a federal court agreement governing cleanup of the Hanford Nuclear Reservation, the nation's most polluted nuclear weapons production site.
Cattle ranchers and American Indian tribes long at odds over scarce water in Oregon's Upper Klamath Basin signed an agreement Friday to share access to rivers and cooperate on restoring habitat for endangered fish the tribes hold sacred.
SALT LAKE CITY - A San Juan County commissioner tired of waiting for the Bureau of Land Management to decide whether to allow ATVs back into Recapture Canyon is rallying a group to flout federal law and ride into the canyon next month.
UPLAND, Indiana - A supply ship headed to the International Space Station is carrying a tiny satellite designed and built by Taylor University engineering students.
LEWISTOWN, Montana - Growing up on a ranch outside Lewistown, Macie Ahlgren used to enjoy playing at a creek that ran through the ranch, near a rock wall.
DOVER, Delaware - A lobbyist who once worked for U.S. Sen. Tom Carper is the target of a lawsuit accusing him of breach of contract in efforts to establish Delaware's first medical marijuana dispensary.
NEW ORLEANS - One way to get anglers and commercial fisherman to use devices to save sea turtles, dolphins and off-limit fish is to have them help design and test those devices, scientists told turtle scientists and conservationists - members of the International Sea Turtle Society.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - NASA's robotic moon explorer, LADEE, is no more.
ACAPULCO, Mexico - A powerful magnitude-7.2 earthquake shook central and southern Mexico on Friday, sending panicked people into the streets. Some walls cracked and fell, but there were no reports of major damage or casualties.
ST. LOUIS - When Mary Kaye Richter's son was diagnosed, she could only find a few paragraphs about hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia, which inhibits the growth of teeth, hair and sweat glands. To learn more, she converted a storage room of a church in Mascoutah, Illinois, into the headquarters for a foundation that she established.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Farmers along the Dan River can use surface water for crops and livestock because toxic sludge from a massive coal ash spill has settled to the bottom, a report by university researchers found.
PROVINCETOWN, Massachusetts - Researchers have identified a bowhead whale in Cape Cod Bay - the second time in recorded history the animal has been seen so far south in the Atlantic Ocean.
CINCINNATI - An Ohio teacher has been fired after a black student who said he wanted to become president claimed the teacher told him the nation didn't need another black commander in chief.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Wildlife officials are considering adding another species of salmon to Lake Oahe to boost the success of anglers.
TOKYO - Japan will target fewer whales when its Pacific hunt begins next week and will observe them in the Antarctic next season with the aim of resuming full-fledged commercial whaling, the fisheries minister said Friday.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - The University of Southern Mississippi has named David T. Hayhurst the new dean of the College of Science and Technology
TULSA, Oklahoma - Elephants at the Tulsa Zoo are getting a big egg hunt that is all their own.
FRESNO, California - Federal scientists have found high amounts of mercury in sport fish caught in remote areas of national parks in the West and Alaska, according to a study released Thursday.
LOS ANGELES - Astronomers have discovered what they say is the most Earth-like planet yet detected - a distant, rocky world that's similar in size to our own and exists in the Goldilocks zone where it's not too hot and not too cold for life.
RICHMOND, Virginia - The Virginia Supreme Court on Thursday rejected a conservative group's attempt to obtain a University of Virginia climate researcher's emails.
HOUSTON - People with prosthetic hands have to handle everything with care.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - A recent spate of infections from a frequently deadly Middle East virus is raising new worries about efforts to contain the illness, with infectious disease experts urging greater vigilance in combatting its spread.