- Smartphone apps remind patients to take their meds Updated: Apr-16-14 12:50 pm
- Michigan civil rights group develops mobile app Updated: Apr-16-14 4:04 am
- Review: Windows Phone advances with 8.1 update Updated: Apr-15-14 12:22 pm
- State police: Texting causes truck-bus crash Updated: Apr-15-14 8:05 am
- Ohio Homeland Security unveils phone safety app Updated: Apr-12-14 4:05 am
- Senate, House pass versions of texting ban Updated: Apr-09-14 11:07 pm
- Ark. police join effort to end texting and driving Updated: Apr-07-14 2:35 pm
- Beaufort County text ban usually brings warnings Updated: Apr-07-14 8:29 am
- Police to increase enforcement of anti-texting law Updated: Apr-06-14 3:16 pm
- Bus driver fired for texting while behind wheel Updated: Apr-06-14 12:25 pm
- Miss. House rejects texting-while-driving ban Updated: Apr-03-14 3:24 pm
- FireChat ignites new way to communicate on phones Updated: Apr-03-14 12:12 pm
- BlackBerry ending US licensing deal with T-Mobile Updated: Apr-02-14 12:34 pm
- Samsung: Patents developed by Google engineers Updated: Apr-01-14 8:19 pm
- Lawmakers push campaign to curb distracted driving Updated: Apr-01-14 6:26 pm
- LePage administration adopts no-texting policy Updated: Mar-28-14 4:23 pm
- Review: Office for iPad is pretty and functional Updated: Mar-28-14 4:09 pm
- Vt. AG's office warns of debit card texting scam Updated: Mar-28-14 8:10 am
- Microsoft's Office apps for iPad ushers in new era Updated: Mar-27-14 5:51 pm
- Smartphone app helps alcoholics stay sober: Study Updated: Mar-26-14 6:05 pm
- Top RI lawmaker: Hike texting-while-driving fines Updated: Mar-25-14 11:04 am
- University of Michigan hopes app promotes wellness Updated: Mar-24-14 4:13 am
- South Dakota primes for texting and driving ban Updated: Mar-21-14 6:44 pm
- Perryville bans texting by teen drivers, truckers Updated: Mar-19-14 11:10 am
- Europe's telecom tie-ups signal big shakeup Updated: Mar-19-14 9:04 am
Medicine only helps if you take it properly. And adhering to an exact schedule of what to take, and when, can be challenging for patients who are forgetful or need to take several medications.
DEARBORN, Michigan - A Michigan civil rights organization has developed what it's calling the first mobile app to report discrimination, ethnic harassment and other forms of bigotry.
NEW YORK - Microsoft's new Windows system for smartphones addresses many of the shortcomings in previous versions.
GILLIS, Louisiana - An accident involving a Calcasieu Parish school bus and a pickup truck sent one student and the bus driver to the hospital.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohioans can now report suspicious activity to the state's Homeland Security agency with a new app that can be downloaded on mobile devices.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina is closer to having its first statewide ban on texting while driving, a measure that would eliminate the confusion and conflicts resulting from municipalities and counties having their own separate ordinances.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Law enforcement agencies across Arkansas are joining a national effort to stop texting while driving, Arkansas State Police said Monday.
BEAUFORT, South Carolina - It's again the law to text and drive now in almost all of Beaufort County.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Seven police departments in North Dakota plan to increase their enforcement of a 2011 law aimed at curbing accidents caused by individuals who were texting while driving.
ST. CHARLES, Missouri - A school bus driver has been fired for texting while driving for the Francis Howell School District.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The state House says it's OK, so Mississippi drivers can text away.
SAN FRANCISCO - A new mobile messaging application called FireChat is empowering nearby smartphone users to stay in touch even when there's no cellular service or Internet connection.
NEW YORK - BlackBerry is ending its U.S. licensing deal with T-Mobile, saying the companies no longer have complementary strategies.
SAN JOSE, California - Samsung fired back at Apple's accusations of patent theft Tuesday, saying the South Korean tech giant didn't write any of the Android software on its smartphones and tablets, Google did.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Lawmakers in the Iowa Senate have taken a new route to address distracted driving across the state.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Gov. Paul LePage's administration has adopted a new policy to ensure that officials aren't using text or instant messages to conduct state business.
NEW YORK - Microsoft Office fans who've spent the last nine months using the software's suite of apps on their tiny smartphone screens are probably thrilled that they can finally create and update documents on the iPad's significantly bigger display surface.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - The Vermont Attorney General's Office is warning consumers to not respond to calls or texts about a debit card problem.
SAN FRANCISCO - Microsoft has released an iPad version of its popular Office software suite, a breakthrough heralding a new era under a CEO who promises to focus more on the devices that people are using instead of trying to protect the company's lucrative Windows franchise.
CHICAGO - A smartphone app for recovering alcoholics that includes a panic button and sounds an alert when they get too close to taverns helped keep some on the wagon, researchers who developed the tool found.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The top lawmaker in the Rhode Island Senate is calling for increased fines for motorists caught texting while driving.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Can a smartphone app help students feel less isolated and depressed?
PIERRE, South Dakota - A law that would make texting while driving illegal in South Dakota still awaits the governor's signature, but the state Department of Public Safety is already talking about a public awareness campaign.
PERRYVILLE, Missouri - A Perry County town has passed a local law that bans texting by teen drivers and truckers.
PARIS - After focusing for years on becoming wireless services, Europe's telecom companies are having a renewed love affair with cables.