- Police say man died after crash while texting on motorcycle Updated: Jul-31-15 3:34 pm
FRANKFORT, Indiana - State police say a 43-year-old Indianapolis man died from injuries sustained after he crashed his motorcycle while he was texting.
- Counties find most 911 texts accidental, pranks Updated: Jul-30-15 6:14 am
EVERETT, Washington - Washington counties that allow people to text 911 instead of dial are finding many messages are bogus.
- Disguised metro Atlanta police crackdown on texting drivers Updated: Jul-29-15 7:50 pm
MARIETTA, Georgia - A metro Atlanta police department is using disguised officers to try catching drivers who are texting behind the wheel.
- Yahoo plays catch-up in messaging with video texting app Updated: Jul-29-15 1:26 pm
NEW YORK - Imagine making a video call without other people being able to listen in.
- Brown County tourism officials debut smartphone app Updated: Jul-29-15 4:10 am
NASHVILLE, Indiana - Tourism officials in southern Indiana's Brown County have released a free smartphone app to help guide visitors to the county's quaint shops, restaurants and attractions.
- Detroit launching mobile app as part of parking improvements Updated: Jul-28-15 8:59 am
DETROIT - Detroit is launching a mobile app as part of an effort to improve its parking system.
- Software turns smartphones into tools for medical research Updated: Jul-27-15 10:46 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Jody Kearns doesn't like to spend time obsessing about her Parkinson's disease. The 56-year-old dietitian from Syracuse, New York, had to give up bicycling because the disorder affected her balance. But she still works, drives and tries to live a normal life.
- Seattle police ask for phone diet during Saturday parade Updated: Jul-24-15 8:22 pm
SEATTLE - Seattle's annual Torchlight Parade is this Saturday, and Seattle police have an unusual message for people planning to go watch the parade.
- Even Apple loyalists taking their time on Apple Watch Updated: Jul-22-15 12:02 pm
NEW YORK - For all those who hailed the iPhone as the "Jesus Phone" in 2007, the Apple Watch's arrival has hardly been the second coming.
- Apple's updates iPod Touch amid declining sales Updated: Jul-15-15 2:49 pm
NEW YORK - Although the iPod's popularity has waned, Apple is updating its music player for the first time in nearly three years by giving the flagship Touch model a faster processor and better cameras.
- Review: Microsoft Office in a world of multiple devices Updated: Jul-09-15 3:23 pm
NEW YORK - Microsoft's new Office apps do a good job of helping us navigate a world in which we frequently switch from one device to another - from a Mac to a Windows PC, with a smartphone or tablet along the way.
- Texting 911 now possible in Snohomish County Updated: Jul-09-15 10:47 am
EVERETT, Washington - Residents in Snohomish County are now able to text to 911 for help.