- Wofford tops W. Carolina 56-53 for SoCon title Updated: Mar-11-14 12:38 am
- Manhattan wins MAAC title over rival Iona 71-68 Updated: Mar-10-14 11:24 pm
- Delaware beats William & Mary 75-74 for CAA title Updated: Mar-10-14 10:42 pm
- Tim Miles' popularity soaring among Nebraska fans Updated: Mar-10-14 10:38 pm
- Kansas' Embiid likely out for start of NCAAs Updated: Mar-10-14 10:21 pm
- Iowa State's Melvin Ejim AP Big 12 Player of Year Updated: Mar-10-14 5:50 pm
- After 6 years, Mercer's Gollon NCAA-tourney bound Updated: Mar-10-14 4:52 pm
- Donovan renews argument about short turnarounds Updated: Mar-10-14 4:42 pm
- Florida, Wichita State stay 1-2 in AP poll Updated: Mar-10-14 12:41 pm
- Pick Six: A half-dozen to watch on the bubble Updated: Mar-10-14 3:27 am
- No. 9 Wisconsin loses 77-68 to surging Cornhuskers Updated: Mar-09-14 11:53 pm
- NCAA hopeful Nebraska beats No. 9 Wisconsin 77-68 Updated: Mar-09-14 11:15 pm
- Buckeyes score last 4 in 69-67 win over No. 22 MSU Updated: Mar-09-14 9:53 pm
- No. 22 Spartans go cold at end in 69-67 loss Updated: Mar-09-14 9:46 pm
- Hollins helps Minnesota beat Penn State 81-63 Updated: Mar-09-14 7:48 pm
- Sycamores fall to Wichita State in Valley final Updated: Mar-09-14 7:08 pm
- Florida State falls 74-58 to No. 7 Syracuse Updated: Mar-09-14 6:41 pm
- Mercer tops FGCU in A-Sun final, 68-60 Updated: Mar-09-14 6:36 pm
- Wichita State makes it 34-0, wins Valley tourney Updated: Mar-09-14 6:29 pm
- No. 7 Syracuse ends losing streak with 74-58 win Updated: Mar-09-14 5:50 pm
- Gillis' 22 leads Coastal to Big South title Updated: Mar-09-14 3:41 pm
- IUPUI basketball coach fired after 3 seasons Updated: Mar-09-14 10:46 am
- Oregon upsets No. 3 Arizona 64-57 Updated: Mar-09-14 5:24 am
- Friars fall behind, lose 88-73 to No. 13 Creighton Updated: Mar-08-14 11:56 pm
- Creighton's McDermott scores 45, goes over 3,000 Updated: Mar-08-14 11:36 pm
ASHEVILLE, North Carolina - Wofford guard Karl Cochran remembers waking up at 6 a.m. for preseason conditioning workouts, leaping over chairs and diving for loose balls and wondering how it was going to help him.
SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts - Manhattan's first trip to the NCAA tournament in a decade came at the expense of rival Iona one year after the Gaels beat the Jaspers for the conference championship.
BALTIMORE - Delaware guard Devon Saddler is headed to the NCAA tournament. A few years from now, the kid just might find himself working as a basketball coach.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Maybe Tim Miles really is a miracle worker.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas center Joel Embiid is expected to miss the first weekend of the NCAA tournament.
Melvin Ejim accomplished much more than just one record-setting game this season. The Iowa State senior forward has a unique top-10 standing in the Big 12.
FORT MYERS, Florida - After four years of college, Mercer forward Jakob Gollon had a bachelor's degree in communications. After five years, he added a master's degree in educational leadership.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida coach Billy Donovan renewed his long-standing argument Monday that teams playing in conference title games on "Selection Sunday" should not have to return to the court in the NCAA tournament until Friday.
Florida, which finished an unbeaten season in the Southeastern Conference, and Wichita State, which completed an undefeated regular season, are the top two teams in the AP college basketball poll for the third straight week.
The big bubble winner over the weekend: Nebraska. When the NCAA selection committee draws up the brackets next Sunday, it's hard to imagine the Cornhuskers will be on the outside looking in.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan says he never understood the hubbub about his team being a possibility for a No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Tim Miles is tired of hearing about the old Nebraska program that made a habit of bumbling and stumbling its way through the past two decades. His players must be tired of it, too.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - This was a fitting way for Aaron Craft to close out his final home game.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Tom Izzo wasn't happy with the officials, with his team - with anything.
MINNEAPOLIS - Austin Hollins had 14 points and three steals in his last scheduled home game, a fitting senior spark for Minnesota in an 81-63 victory over Penn State on Sunday to set up a rematch between these teams in the first round of the Big Ten tournament.
ST. LOUIS - There's no shame in losing to Wichita State, which is 34-0 after taking the Missouri Valley Conference tournament.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State desperately needed another signature win to improve its resume and impress the NCAA tournament selection committee.
FORT MYERS, Florida - Mercer guard Langston Hall watched Florida Gulf Coast become the darlings of last season's NCAA tournament with one thought in his mind.
ST. LOUIS - Wichita State's still perfect. And proudly awaiting a No. 1 seed.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Syracuse was dangerously close to letting another less talented opponent pull off the upset when C.J. Fair took over Sunday. The seventh-ranked Orange had let a sporadic Florida State team rally late in the first half and get within a point in the second.
CONWAY, South Carolina - Cliff Ellis proved he still has a little dancing left in him.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis has fired men's basketball coach Todd Howard.
EUGENE, Oregon - The Oregon Ducks opened the regular season with a 13-game winning streak. They closed it with seven straight victories.
OMAHA, Nebraska - By the time Bryce Cotton got going for Providence, it was too late.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Doug McDermott saved his best game for his last one at CenturyLink Center.