- Source: Haith front-runner for Tulsa job Updated: Apr-17-14 11:50 pm
- Duke freshman Jabari Parker declares for NBA draft Updated: Apr-17-14 6:14 pm
- Kentucky coach Calipari awaits players' decisions Updated: Apr-17-14 4:44 pm
- Manning completes coaching staff at Wake Updated: Apr-16-14 7:25 pm
- ASU's Carson declares for NBA draft Updated: Apr-16-14 4:34 pm
- Kansas State gives Weber 1-year contract extension Updated: Apr-16-14 4:06 pm
- Hart: Vols hoops job still 'extremely attractive' Updated: Apr-16-14 2:44 pm
- Neb-Omaha's Derrin Hansen signs a 4-year contract Updated: Apr-16-14 2:27 pm
- Cal hires Tennessee's Cuonzo Martin as coach Updated: Apr-15-14 8:30 pm
- Obama congratulates UConn on NCAA dominance Updated: Apr-15-14 6:39 pm
- Gordon, Johnson declare for NBA draft Updated: Apr-15-14 6:33 pm
- Michigan losing Stauskas and Robinson to NBA Updated: Apr-15-14 5:48 pm
- CBS wins the week with basketball and hit series Updated: Apr-15-14 5:37 pm
- New NDSU men's hoops coach adds assistant Updated: Apr-15-14 1:11 pm
- Duke's Parker to decide Wednesday on going pro Updated: Apr-14-14 9:08 pm
- Michigan State's Gary Harris entering NBA draft Updated: Apr-14-14 6:03 pm
- Legislature honors ISU men's basketball team Updated: Apr-14-14 4:21 pm
- Former UNLV star Dejean-Jones commits to ISU Updated: Apr-13-14 5:53 pm
- Iowa State suspends Nader after DUI arrest Updated: Apr-13-14 5:17 pm
- AP Source: Cal interviews ex-NBA coach Musselman Updated: Apr-12-14 3:50 pm
- Bama's Patterson has built gymnastics powerhouse Updated: Apr-12-14 1:29 pm
- Michigan State's Payne honored at Wooden gala Updated: Apr-11-14 11:40 pm
- New Mexico center Alex Kirk declares for NBA draft Updated: Apr-11-14 7:33 pm
- Tennessee's Jarnell Stokes to enter NBA draft Updated: Apr-11-14 6:33 pm
- NCAA sets attendance record at Final Four Updated: Apr-11-14 3:26 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Missouri coach Frank Haith is in position to replace Danny Manning at Tulsa.
Jabari Parker is hoping to become Duke's latest one-and-done star to become the No. 1 pick in the NBA draft.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky coach John Calipari has been too busy promoting his latest book to reflect on last week's NCAA championship game loss to Connecticut.
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - New Wake Forest basketball coach Danny Manning is bringing three members of his Tulsa coaching staff with him.
TEMPE, Arizona - Jahii Carson has made it official: He's headed to the NBA.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State basketball coach Bruce Weber has received a one-year contract extension through the 2018-19 school year after leading the Wildcats to 47 wins in his first two seasons, the most victories by any coach in his first two years in school history.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee athletic director Dave Hart believes the criticism former men's basketball coach Cuonzo Martin encountered this season won't hinder the Volunteers' search for a successor.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Nebraska-Omaha men's basketball coach Derrin Hansen has signed a new contract that will keep him at the school through the 2017-18 season.
BERKELEY, California - A more relaxed fan base, milder weather and a chance to coach at the top-rated public university in the country added up to Cuonzo Martin making the decision to leave Tennessee for California.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama has congratulated the University of Connecticut's men's and women's basketball teams on winning last week's NCAA tournaments.
Aaron Gordon's decision was expected. Part of a heralded class of freshmen last season, anything but one and done would have been a surprise.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Nik Stauskas and Glenn Robinson III are skipping their last two seasons at Michigan to enter the NBA draft and chase a dream they've had since they were kids.
NEW YORK - Hoops and series hits have handed CBS another winning week, the Nielsen ratings company said.
FARGO, North Dakota - New North Dakota State University head men's basketball coach David Richman has added an assistant.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Jabari Parker says he plans to meet with Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski when he returns to Durham, North Carolina, on Tuesday, and he will decide Wednesday whether to declare for the NBA draft or return to college for his sophomore year.
Gary Harris is going pro, thanks in part to coach Tom Izzo's recommendation.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Iowa lawmakers honored the Iowa State University men's basketball team for what they deemed a "brilliant" season.
DES MOINES, Iowa - One of the rare setbacks Iowa State suffered last season came in February, when five-star prep shooting guard Rashad Vaughn chose UNLV over the Cyclones.
AMES, Iowa - Iowa State University has suspended Abdel Nader from the basketball team after his arrest on suspicion of drunken driving over the weekend.
BERKELEY, California - Former NBA coach Eric Musselman recently interviewed for the head coach opening at California, a person with knowledge of the process said.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama gymnastics was a fledgling program with a tiny fan base when Sarah Patterson took over as a 22-year-old in 1978.
LOS ANGELES - Adreian Payne of Michigan State was honored at the John R. Wooden Award gala on Friday night for his friendship with a cancer-stricken 8-year-old girl.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico's 7-foot center Alex Kirk has decided to forgo his senior season and declare for the NBA draft.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Jarnell Stokes is bypassing his senior season at Tennessee to enter the NBA draft.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Final Four was a record-breaker.