- Not so justified: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub Updated: Dec-07-13 3:29 am
- Macklemore, Lamar muscle into Grammy picture Updated: Dec-07-13 12:31 am
- Urban, Miguel prepare for Grammy nomination duet Updated: Dec-06-13 5:25 am
- Lorde to perform at Grammy nominations special Updated: Dec-04-13 11:38 am
- CBS to air special marking Beatles' arrival Updated: Nov-14-13 11:16 am
- Profile: Easy on the ears, easy on the eyes, Josh Groban... Updated: Nov-07-13 2:17 pm
Justin Timberlake may have earned seven Grammy nominations, but he still has reason to cry himself a river: The pop star was shut out of the top Grammy categories - album, song and record of the year - though his comeback effort, "The 20/20 Experience," is 2013's best-selling release.
Jay Z easily led Grammy Award nominations announced Friday with nine, but left-of-center rappers Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Kendrick Lamar were among a group of new stars who took many of the major nominations.
LOS ANGELES - It took a few tries, but Keith Urban and Miguel finally got into a groove while preparing for their upcoming collaboration at Friday's Grammy nominations concert.
NEW YORK - Lorde's "Royals" could be crowned with Grammy gold.
NEW YORK - CBS is planning a two-hour special to mark the 50th anniversary of the Beatles' groundbreaking first appearance on "The Ed Sullivan Show."
Josh Groban has a beautiful dark twisted fantasy, one involving long roads, grimy fingernails and rest-stop meatloaf: "I would love to be a truck driver for a year," the 32-year-old singer tells me. "Just go off and driiive."