- US hoping 7 sliding medals brings more momentum Updated: Feb-24-14 5:34 am
- Olympic Viewing: Putin's seatmate, most tweeted Updated: Feb-23-14 10:40 pm
- Column: A pop quiz for things learned in Sochi Updated: Feb-23-14 12:15 pm
- Latin American athletes seek place in Winter Games Updated: Feb-21-14 3:21 pm
- Lueders proving mettle by leading Russia to medals Updated: Feb-21-14 6:43 am
- A different Olympics on TVs across the world Updated: Feb-21-14 5:56 am
- After 2 medals, US women's bobsled eyes future Updated: Feb-20-14 11:11 am
- Chicago's Evans wins bronze in women's bobsled Updated: Feb-19-14 4:33 pm
- No medal in Sochi, but Lolo Jones is satisfied Updated: Feb-19-14 4:30 pm
- Canada rallies past US for women's bobsled gold Updated: Feb-19-14 3:39 pm
- Riding in bobsled is rough and tough sledding Updated: Feb-19-14 6:19 am
- US bobsledder calls Olympic selections 'corrupt' Updated: Feb-19-14 3:40 am
- Race for 1-2-3 in women's bobsled seems decided Updated: Feb-18-14 6:12 pm
- Williams, Jones officially become dual Olympians Updated: Feb-18-14 10:44 am
- Humphries, Meyers test friendship in bobsled Updated: Feb-17-14 7:24 pm
- Canada's Humphries hoping to make mark in Sochi Updated: Feb-17-14 5:19 am
- SOCHI SCENE: Too hot for Lolo Updated: Feb-16-14 5:40 am
- Brazil bobsledders walk away from major crash Updated: Feb-16-14 4:14 am
- Meyers' USA-1 bobsled back on ice after repairs Updated: Feb-16-14 4:00 am
- Swiss Olympic women's bobsledder injures hamstring Updated: Feb-15-14 11:24 am
- US bobsledder Fenlator fights for dream Updated: Feb-15-14 7:09 am
- Top US women's bobsled damaged after training run Updated: Feb-15-14 5:13 am
- USA-1 women's bobsled in minor crash at Olympics Updated: Feb-14-14 5:22 am
- Lolo Jones not minding underdog role in Sochi Updated: Feb-14-14 5:14 am
- Officials asking how bobsled crashed into worker Updated: Feb-13-14 3:49 pm
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - An hour after his last race at the Sochi Olympics, U.S. bobsled driver Steven Holcomb stood near the finish line of the sliding track and started to take a look over the snow-capped mountains.
Highlights from television coverage of the Sochi Olympics:
SOCHI, Russia - You've just spent two weeks of your life watching things you won't even think about for another four years.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Latin American countries made their debut in the winter edition of the Olympics at the 1928 Games in St. Moritz, where Argentina finished fourth in the five-man bobsled.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Pierre Lueders got to be part of the home team at the Vancouver Games, competing there as the undisputed star of Canadian bobsledding.
In Sweden, commentators have fun with Norway's misfortunes. The Dutch can't get enough of their speedskaters. Japan is so crazy about figure skating they show warmups. Canada is hockey crazy, Russia struggles to stay positive even when things look down and the U.S. salutes its stars with the national anthem as it's time to go to bed.
SOCHI, Russia - Elana Meyers and Jamie Greubel have weddings to plan. Lauryn Williams has a life to start. Aja Evans is ready to make a run at the Rio de Janeiro Games.
CHICAGO - Former Illini track and field athlete Aja Evans has won a bronze medal in the two-man bobsled at the Sochi Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - She scrambled to find her camera before the flower ceremony began. Lolo Jones wasn't going to miss any of it.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - They called it the Battle Royale. Kaillie Humphries and Elana Meyers spent part of the summer training alongside one another, getting ready to spend this winter battling each other.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Lolo Jones prayed between screams. Aja Evans wanted her mommy. Australia's Heath Spence had his jeans torn apart.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - A U.S. bobsledder who was not chosen for the Sochi Games calls the selection process "corrupt" and questions why Lolo Jones received a spot on the women's Olympic roster.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Elfje Willemsen was adamant. The fourth-place sled at the midpoint of the women's bobsled competition at the Sochi Olympics, she said, has almost no chance of getting into the medal mix.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Lauryn Williams and Lolo Jones have become the ninth and 10th Americans to compete in different sports at the Summer and Winter Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - She's covered in tattoos, each of their details, colors and designs representing a person or event that has shaped Kaillie Humphries' life.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Lolo Jones remains on a quest for Olympic gold. For now, she'd settle for cold.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Brazil's women's bobsled team walked away from a spectacular crash on Sunday during two-man training.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - After getting some spare parts, Elana Meyers' USA-1 bobsled was good as new Sunday morning.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Swiss women's bobsled pilot Caroline Spahni hurt her left hamstring in training on Saturday, though she still plans to compete in the Sochi Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA - Nothing has slowed Jazmine Fenlator.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - The top U.S. Olympic women's bobsled sustained damage to its front end at after a fast training run Saturday.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Elana Myers wanted to be first. Just not like this.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Lolo Jones knows weird things can happen at an Olympics.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Olympic officials are trying to determine why a worker on the track used for sliding sports at the Sochi Games was in the path of a speeding bobsled that crashed into him, causing leg injuries and a concussion.