- Arcade-style gambling games inch closer to Nevada casinos Updated: Sep-03-15 3:26 pm
LAS VEGAS - Arcade-style slot machines that might require skill to win could be in Nevada casinos as early as next year, according to one game maker's estimate now that a single regulatory vote remains.
- Atlantic City casinos urge Christie to sign rescue bills Updated: Aug-31-15 4:16 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Atlantic City's casinos say Gov. Chris Christie's delay in signing a financial assistance package could hurt the city's taxpayers.
- Stockton University weighs 'several' offers for ex-Showboat Updated: Aug-31-15 4:14 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - On the one-year anniversary of the closure of Atlantic City's Showboat casino, Stockton University said Monday it is weighing "several" expressions of interest in the property it now owns and hopes to sell it soon.
- 2 rescued from The Venetian hotel-casino's canal Updated: Aug-27-15 10:43 pm
LAS VEGAS - Two men found unresponsive in The Venetian Las Vegas resort-casino's outside gondola ride canal earlier this week are no longer in critical condition.
- Sriracha-scented tickets spice up new Nebraska Lottery game Updated: Aug-27-15 12:49 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Nebraska Lottery says it will be selling Sriracha-scented scratch tickets as part of a new $2 scratch game.
- Back from death's door, Resorts casino is now profitable Updated: Aug-26-15 4:38 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - As recently as five years ago, Resorts Casino Hotel was near death, struggling to survive against bigger, newer Atlantic City casinos.
- Federal ban on sports betting upheld by appeals panel Updated: Aug-25-15 3:07 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The federal ban on sports betting in all but four states was upheld Tuesday, dealing a blow to New Jersey's latest effort to expand gambling options to help its struggling casinos and racetracks.
- Officials look to move betting machines back to race track Updated: Aug-23-15 3:47 pm
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - An eastern Idaho horse racing track has folded on trying to keep its lucrative betting machines off-site after months of defending the legality of the machines' location.
- Wyoming marks first year of selling lottery tickets Updated: Aug-23-15 1:08 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A year after the first lottery ticket was sold in the state, the Wyoming lottery is a winner in the eyes of some and a disappointment those still waiting for a payoff.
- Virginia Beach man wins big - again - in lottery scratch-off Updated: Aug-22-15 5:25 pm
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia - A Virginia Beach man has claimed his second big winnings in a Virginia Lottery scratch-off game.
- Some tips to take to the betting window this football season Updated: Aug-20-15 6:48 pm
LAS VEGAS - No one loves football season more than the bookies in this city's legal gambling houses.
- Las Vegas Club on Fremont Street to close Wednesday night Updated: Aug-17-15 7:19 pm
LAS VEGAS - The Las Vegas Club casino-hotel in downtown Las Vegas will close just after 11:59 p.m. Wednesday and take its name with it.
- Top Sandoval aide departing to work for casino company Updated: Aug-17-15 3:02 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - One of Gov. Brian Sandoval's top advisers is leaving to work with the company behind the Resorts World casino under construction on the Las Vegas Strip.
- New Jersey Lottery plugs new game with free tolls Updated: Aug-14-15 6:07 am
EGG HARBOR, New Jersey - Motorists are getting a free ride on the Atlantic City Expressway while the New Jersey Lottery promotes a new lottery game.
- Amaya acquires fantasy sports betting acquisition Updated: Aug-13-15 5:37 pm
MONTREAL - Online gaming company Amaya is bolstering its entry into fantasy sports betting by acquiring U.S.-based Victiv for an undisclosed price.
- Minnesota Lottery officials move to end gas pump, ATM games Updated: Aug-05-15 7:44 pm
ROSEVILLE, Minnesota - Minnesota Lottery officials are working to suspend contracts with vendors in order to end online, gas pump and ATM games by the end of the month.
- $2 million seized from Ohio casino winners for child support Updated: Aug-05-15 3:18 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio authorities say they have seized $2 million in unpaid child support from jackpot winners at the state's casinos and racinos in the past 11 months.