- Controversy marks Newsweek's comeback Updated: Mar-07-14 10:38 pm
- Agent: Jared Allen looking forward to free agency Updated: Mar-07-14 9:15 pm
- WNBA Board of Governors ratifies new CBA Updated: Mar-07-14 8:54 pm
- Mexico imposes restrictions on Slim, Televisa Updated: Mar-07-14 7:43 pm
- AP Source: Perez, D-backs agree to $4.25M deal Updated: Mar-07-14 5:50 pm
- Ed Fowler retires from Talladega paper Updated: Mar-07-14 3:40 pm
- Samsung introduces free streaming radio service Updated: Mar-07-14 2:00 pm
- Joe Saunders can earn $3.65M under Rangers deal Updated: Mar-07-14 1:38 pm
- Gruden concerned about youth sports Updated: Mar-07-14 5:03 am
- Teheran, Zimmermann each throw 3 scoreless innings Updated: Mar-06-14 10:42 pm
- 3 Oregon TV stations sold to Atlanta partnership Updated: Mar-06-14 5:10 pm
- New leadership, same challenges for Marlins Updated: Mar-06-14 5:04 pm
- NHL modifies Kovalchuk penalty against Devils Updated: Mar-06-14 4:33 pm
- Erie County names 7 appointees to Bills committee Updated: Mar-06-14 2:44 pm
- FIFA fines Caribbean member over finance rules Updated: Mar-06-14 10:15 am
- FIFA fines Caribbean member over finance rules Updated: Mar-06-14 5:06 am
- Longtime Marietta newspaper executive dies at 85 Updated: Mar-05-14 4:41 pm
- Bills put game in Toronto on hold for 1 season Updated: Mar-05-14 1:56 pm
- Harvey gets $60K in bonuses without throwing pitch Updated: Mar-05-14 1:04 pm
- Roku gets into streaming-stick fight with Google Updated: Mar-04-14 6:20 pm
- Dish, Disney deal envisions Internet-delivered TV Updated: Mar-04-14 6:15 pm
- Movie theater execs say Conn. bill unnecessary Updated: Mar-04-14 6:02 pm
- MLS prepared to start season without regular refs Updated: Mar-04-14 5:57 pm
- Astros hoping for new spring complex Updated: Mar-04-14 3:12 pm
- Players' union paying attention to Mets' payroll Updated: Mar-04-14 12:32 pm
NEW YORK - A mystery man. A splashy reveal. A media frenzy. Newsweek staked its return from the dead on a story it knew would get attention. A cover story claiming it had uncovered "the face behind bitcoin," the world's most popular digital currency.
MINNEAPOLIS - Jared Allen is plunging into free agency for the first time in his career. He's made two things abundantly clear: Allen is not interested in signing a bargain deal to be a situational pass rusher, and the Minnesota Vikings aren't out of the running to retain his services.
NEW YORK - The WNBA Board of Governors ratified a new eight-year collective bargaining agreement Friday.
MEXICO CITY - Mexican regulators declared the country's main television network and Carlos Slim's telecom company as "preponderant" market players on Friday, part of an effort by the government to promote competitiveness in the telecommunications sector.
TALLADEGA, Alabama - The editor and publisher of The Daily Home newspaper of Talladega, Ed Fowler, is retiring.
NEW YORK - Samsung on Friday unveiled a new free music service for its phones that it touts as a significant improvement from the apps already on the market.
SURPRISE, Arizona - Pitcher Joe Saunders can earn up to $3.65 million plus award bonuses under his contract with the Texas Rangers and would get the full amount if he pitches 210 innings.
Like any successful coach, Jon Gruden understands the importance of statistics. He doesn't like the numbers he's seeing about youth sports participation and funding.
KISSIMMEE, Florida - Julio Teheran worked around six base runners to match Jordan Zimmermann with three scoreless innings and lead the Atlanta Braves to a 3-2 win over the Atlanta Braves on Thursday night.
EUGENE, Oregon - A Georgia partnership is buying three Oregon television stations for $30 million.
JUPITER, Florida - When Miami Marlins executives Mike Hill and Dan Jennings started working together in 1995, their job was to create a scouting department for the expansion Tampa Bay Devil Rays.
BUFFALO, New York - Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz has named his seven appointees to a committee exploring the possibility of building a new stadium for the Buffalo Bills.
GENEVA - FIFA has fined the Antigua and Barbuda Football Association for financial wrongdoing linked to a development project.
ZURICH - FIFA has fined the Antigua and Barbuda Football Association for financial wrongdoing linked to a development project.
MARIETTA, Georgia - An associate publisher and longtime advertising representative for The Marietta Daily Journal died earlier this week at the age of 85.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - The Buffalo Bills are reclaiming their home-field advantage by postponing their annual game this season in Toronto, where they've gone 1-5 in the series.
NEW YORK - Matt Harvey may not throw a single pitch this season, but he's already earned $60,000 in bonuses.
SAN FRANCISCO - Roku is getting into an Internet video-streaming stick fight with Google's Chromecast.
LOS ANGELES - With a string of recent deals, cable and satellite providers are beginning to acknowledge a brutal truth that companies like Hulu and Netflix have known all along: Many TV viewers, especially young ones, want shows and movies on their own terms - wherever, whenever and on whatever devices they choose.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Movie cinema executives are urging lawmakers to oppose a bill that would establish a maximum decibel level inside Connecticut theaters.
NEW YORK - Major League Soccer is prepared to start its season this weekend even if there isn't a labor deal with its referees and other on-field officials.
PORT ST. LUCIE, Florida - Houston Astros owner Jim Crane said he will meet with Palm Beach County officials Thursday to discuss potential sites for a new spring training facility.
PORT ST. LUCIE, Florida - Calling the New York Mets a "marquee franchise," new players' union head Tony Clark is paying attention to the team's payroll.