- Big names among prospective Buffalo Bills buyers Updated: Apr-19-14 2:29 pm
- Western Iowa arena manager says finance improving Updated: Apr-19-14 1:23 pm
- Va. Beach mulls arena that could lure NBA, NHL Updated: Apr-19-14 11:50 am
- Memphis ad agency opens tinkering lab for workers Updated: Apr-19-14 11:46 am
- Coachella's young audience a marketers paradise Updated: Apr-19-14 11:26 am
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success' Updated: Apr-18-14 7:36 pm
- US newspaper industry revenue fell 2.6 pct in 2013 Updated: Apr-18-14 4:55 pm
- Silver wants age limit change, no rush on others Updated: Apr-18-14 3:44 pm
- Tulsa businessman Kaiser joins Thunder ownership Updated: Apr-18-14 12:29 pm
- 'Miracle on Ice' gold medal to be auctioned Updated: Apr-18-14 11:23 am
- Record labels sue Pandora over older songs Updated: Apr-17-14 7:43 pm
- Newspaper company buys 2 Tucson publications Updated: Apr-17-14 7:28 pm
- Aereo CEO speaks on future of company, industry Updated: Apr-17-14 5:37 pm
- Weibo shares jump in market debut Updated: Apr-17-14 4:46 pm
- Marc de Grandpre rejoins Red Bulls Updated: Apr-17-14 4:21 pm
- Port Angeles pot grower would rather make movies Updated: Apr-17-14 1:44 pm
- LeBron still No. 1 with NBA's most-popular jersey Updated: Apr-17-14 12:27 pm
- European teams change coach almost once a season Updated: Apr-17-14 9:42 am
- Atlanta lands MLS expansion team for 2017 Updated: Apr-17-14 4:33 am
- Hawks wrap up regular season, beat Bucks 111-103 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:32 pm
- Fired Yahoo exec gets $58M for 15 months of work Updated: Apr-16-14 8:52 pm
- Google's 1Q earnings disappoint as ad prices slip Updated: Apr-16-14 6:39 pm
- German media boss says he's scared of Google Updated: Apr-16-14 6:38 pm
- Big East commissioner Ackerman to receive award Updated: Apr-16-14 5:59 pm
- Bucks owner Herb Kohl reaches deal to sell team Updated: Apr-16-14 5:19 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly is prepared to make a bid to buy the Buffalo Bills. Donald Trump's on board, too.
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - The general manager of the Mid-America Center in western Iowa's Council Bluffs says the arena's financial outlook is improving.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia - The Virginia Beach metropolitan area is one of the largest in the country without a major professional sports team, and numerous attempts to lure one here have repeatedly left sports fans in the area disappointed.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - A Memphis advertising agency has opened a space for employees to do some creative tinkering with the idea that it will supply inspiration for their work.
INDIO, California - When it first started in 1999, Coachella was a couple of stages and a dance tent. Tickets were $65. A few dusty stands sold hot dogs and Cokes. It was the end of grunge and the start of a new millennium, and it was all about the music. All for one weekend.
PHILADELPHIA - Billions of dollars couldn't console Philadelphia 76ers owner Joshua Harris this season. Ok, maybe just a little.
NEW YORK - U.S. newspaper industry revenue fell last year, as increases in circulation revenue weren't high enough to make up for shrinking demand for print advertising, an industry trade group said Friday.
NEW YORK - Even as the NBA prepares for a draft that could be headlined by freshmen, Commissioner Adam Silver remains committed to keeping them in college.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Tulsa businessman George B. Kaiser has joined the Oklahoma City Thunder's ownership team.
MINNEAPOLIS - One of the Olympic gold medals earned after the famed "Miracle on Ice" hockey game in 1980 will be auctioned beginning next week.
NEW YORK - Major record labels are suing Internet radio giant Pandora for copyright infringement for using songs recorded before 1972 without paying license fees.
TUCSON, Arizona - The owner of the East Valley Tribune is buying two Tucson publications from Wick Communications in a deal that expands the company's publishing footprint in southern Arizona.
NEW YORK - The future of Aereo, an online service that provides over-the-air TV channels, hinges on a battle with broadcasters that goes before the U.S. Supreme Court next week.
Chinese social media company Weibo Corp.'s shares soared in their U.S. market debut Thursday.
HARRISON, New Jersey - Marc de Grandpre is returning to the New York Red Bulls as head of commercial operations.
PORT ANGELES, Washington - Filmmaker Ryan Herring is growing pot in an effort to boost his production company.
MIAMI - LeBron James' jersey remains the most popular in the NBA.
NYON, Switzerland - The unstable job security of a football manager is highlighted in a report released by UEFA on Thursday that showed the average top-division European club changes its head coach almost once a year.
ATLANTA - Arthur Blank donned traditional soccer garb to mark his newest venture - an MLS team for Atlanta.
SAN FRANCISCO - Yahoo's recently fired chief operating officer, Henrique de Castro, left the Internet company with a severance package of $58 million even though he lasted just 15 months on the job.
SAN FRANCISCO - Google's first-quarter earnings growth faltered as the Internet's most influential company grappled with a persistent downturn in advertising prices while spending more money to hire employees and invest in daring ideas.
BERLIN - The head of Germany's biggest media company says he is afraid of Google and wants the company to become more transparent.
NEW YORK - Big East commissioner Val Ackerman will receive the woman of distinction award at the 20th annual WISE luncheon.
MILWAUKEE - Bucks owner Herb Kohl has reached a deal to sell the franchise to New York investment firm executives Marc Lasry and Wesley Edens for about $550 million.