- Spotify to unveil free mobile streaming service Updated: Dec-05-13 7:06 pm
- Tigers busy, but will they be better? Updated: Dec-05-13 6:27 pm
- FIFA won't sell tickets for WCup final and opener Updated: Dec-05-13 4:04 pm
- Blatter: Mid-April finish for damaged WCup stadium Updated: Dec-05-13 12:59 pm
- Biden spotlights China treatment of US journalists Updated: Dec-05-13 11:25 am
- Report: Arts, culture add $500B to nation's GDP Updated: Dec-05-13 10:51 am
- NY pushes Sochi Games advertisers on gay rights Updated: Dec-05-13 9:59 am
- St. Louis Co. assessor to examine tax exemptions Updated: Dec-05-13 8:22 am
- Martin Bashir leaves MSNBC over remarks on Palin Updated: Dec-04-13 9:01 pm
- Brandon: Bills to review benefits of Toronto games Updated: Dec-04-13 4:20 pm
- Owner looks to sell Providence Journal in RI Updated: Dec-04-13 4:13 pm
- Attorney: No problems before Brazil collapse Updated: Dec-04-13 2:35 pm
- Maine man pleads guilty in NY to drug smuggling Updated: Dec-04-13 12:31 pm
- Study: NC film incentives end could cost millions Updated: Dec-04-13 9:12 am
- Ellsbury to Yankees, Pierzynski to Red Sox Updated: Dec-04-13 3:39 am
- NY subpoenas 16 marketers in payday loan probe Updated: Dec-04-13 3:06 am
- 5 former Chiefs sue team over head injuries Updated: Dec-03-13 10:27 pm
- AP Source: Yanks, Ellsbury near $153M, 7-yr deal Updated: Dec-03-13 9:58 pm
- 4 Chicago Sun-Times photographers to be rehired Updated: Dec-03-13 9:43 pm
- Clark 1st ex-big leaguer to run MLB players' union Updated: Dec-03-13 8:26 pm
- MLS hopes to place teams in Miami and Atlanta Updated: Dec-03-13 7:37 pm
- Dome owners fight to keep Rams in St. Louis Updated: Dec-03-13 4:15 pm
- Free tickets part of Live Nation settlement in NJ Updated: Dec-03-13 4:00 pm
- FIFA sticks with World Cup kickoffs times Updated: Dec-03-13 11:30 am
- Judge delays trial on Heinz Field seats lawsuit Updated: Dec-03-13 9:26 am
LOS ANGELES - Spotify, the Swedish music streaming service, is set to announce a new feature that will allow users to pick specific tracks and listen to them on mobile devices for free.
DETROIT - When the Detroit Tigers introduced new closer Joe Nathan this week, the news conference quickly became about a lot more than Joe Nathan.
COSTA DO SAUIPE, Brazil - Tickets for the final and the opening match of the 2014 World Cup will not be available to fans when a new sales phase opens after Friday's draw in Brazil.
COSTA DO SAUIPE, Brazil - The damaged stadium in Sao Paulo won't stage its first match until less than two months before the World Cup is scheduled to open there, FIFA said Thursday.
BEIJING - Casting a spotlight on China's controls on the media, Vice President Joe Biden met with U.S. journalists working in Beijing Thursday after publicly criticizing how they're treated by China's government.
WASHINGTON - Creative industries led by Hollywood account for about $504 billion, or at least 3.2 percent of U.S. goods and services, the government said in its first official measure of how the arts and culture affect the economy.
ALBANY, New York - New York state Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli (duh-NAP'-oh-lee) and New York City Comptroller John Liu (loo) are pressuring Olympic advertisers to speak out against Russia's restrictions on gay and transgender rights before the Sochi Winter Games begin in February.
CLAYTON, Missouri - St. Louis County's assessor plans to take another look at tax-exempt properties following a St. Louis Post-Dispatch investigation showed that exemptions for two nonprofits cost the county millions of dollars in tax revenue.
NEW YORK - MSNBC host Martin Bashir resigned from the network Wednesday, nearly three weeks after making graphic remarks on his show about former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Bills center Eric Wood was not at all surprised hearing team president Russ Brandon raise concerns whether Buffalo loses a competitive edge playing annual home games in Toronto.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island's largest newspaper is for sale after A.H. Belo Corp. announced Wednesday that it is seeking buyers for The Providence Journal.
RIO DE JANEIRO - The crane operator involved in last week's deadly accident at the Sao Paulo stadium that's hosting the opening match of the World Cup told police Wednesday that he'd noticed nothing out of the ordinary ahead of the incident, his attorney said.
PORTLAND, Maine - The former owner of a live music venue in Portland, Maine, has pleaded guilty to his role in smuggling nearly 170 pounds of cocaine from California to Vermont.
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - New Hanover County could lose more than $10 million in tax revenue if North Carolina's film incentives expire at the end of next year.
ALBANY, New York - New York financial regulators say they've sent subpoenas to 16 online firms suspected of deceptive marketing by generating leads for illegal payday loans.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL.
NEW YORK - A person familiar with the negotiations says the New York Yankees were working toward an agreement with outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million.
CHICAGO - The union representing the Chicago Sun-Times photographers who lost their jobs when the entire photography staff was fired this year says the paper's publisher has agreed to rehire four of them.
SAN DIEGO - Tony Clark said he's "blown away" that he is the first former major leaguer to become head of the baseball players' union.
NEW YORK - Major League Soccer hopes to place its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta.
ST. LOUIS - The owners of the Edward Jones Dome said Tuesday they are hopeful the St. Louis Rams won't leave after city leaders rejected $700 million in publicly funded upgrades sought by the team under a clause some officials now regret signing.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Hundreds of thousands of people who attended concerts at a New Jersey amphitheater over eight years would get free tickets and discount coupons under a preliminary court settlement reached with promoter Live Nation.
COSTA DO SAUIPE, Brazil - FIFA says it won't switch early World Cup kickoff times in tropical cities despite concern by the international players' union.
PITTSBURGH - A county judge has delayed ta trial so the Pittsburgh Steelers and the taxpayer-funded city-county Sports & Exhibition Authority can continue trying to settle litigation over who must pay most of the estimated $30 million cost to add 3,000 seats to Heinz Field.