- Troopers issue 230 texting-while driving tickets in 5 months Updated: May-24-15 12:25 pm
FLORENCE, South Carolina - State troopers have issued 230 texting-while-driving tickets in the first five months of South Carolina's new law.
- What to watch: Crunch time calm; texting while driving bill Updated: May-24-15 9:07 am
AUSTIN, Texas - The closing days of Texas' legislative session usually mean political chaos, with some lawmakers scrambling to finalize pet proposed legislation and others working just as hard to block bills they despise.
- Some of the major bills approved by Oklahoma Legislature Updated: May-22-15 6:44 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Legislature wrapped up the 2015 legislative session on Friday, one week before its constitutionally mandated deadline, by passing dozens of last-minute measures. Among them are several related to the $7.1 billion state budget.
- Gov. Mary Fallin signs bill banning texting while driving Updated: May-05-15 6:14 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Gov. Mary Fallin added her signature Tuesday to legislation that makes it illegal to text message while driving in Oklahoma and then issued a challenge to the state's motorists.
- More distracted drivers than ever on Pennsylvania roads Updated: Apr-29-15 11:22 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Eyes on the road, hands on the wheel!