- Senate approves hand-held cellphone ban in NH Updated: Apr-17-14 2:17 pm
- Senate, House pass versions of texting ban Updated: Apr-09-14 11:07 pm
- Ark. police join effort to end texting and driving Updated: Apr-07-14 2:35 pm
- Beaufort County text ban usually brings warnings Updated: Apr-07-14 8:29 am
- Police to increase enforcement of anti-texting law Updated: Apr-06-14 3:16 pm
- Bill restricting cellphones in cars comes back Updated: Apr-04-14 3:28 pm
- Miss. House rejects texting-while-driving ban Updated: Apr-03-14 3:24 pm
- Lawmakers push campaign to curb distracted driving Updated: Apr-01-14 6:26 pm
- Greenville's new hand-held cellphone ban starts Updated: Apr-01-14 4:19 am
- Top RI lawmaker: Hike texting-while-driving fines Updated: Mar-25-14 11:04 am
- South Dakota primes for texting and driving ban Updated: Mar-21-14 6:44 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Hand-held cellphone use would be banned while driving in New Hampshire in mid-2015 under a bill passed Thursday by the Senate.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina is closer to having its first statewide ban on texting while driving, a measure that would eliminate the confusion and conflicts resulting from municipalities and counties having their own separate ordinances.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Law enforcement agencies across Arkansas are joining a national effort to stop texting while driving, Arkansas State Police said Monday.
BEAUFORT, South Carolina - It's again the law to text and drive now in almost all of Beaufort County.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Seven police departments in North Dakota plan to increase their enforcement of a 2011 law aimed at curbing accidents caused by individuals who were texting while driving.
DENVER - For a while, it seemed Colorado lawmakers had hung up on a proposal to restrict cellphone use in cars this year, but it turns out the bill was just on hold.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The state House says it's OK, so Mississippi drivers can text away.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Lawmakers in the Iowa Senate have taken a new route to address distracted driving across the state.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - South Carolina's toughest law on using cellphones while driving is now on the books in Greenville.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The top lawmaker in the Rhode Island Senate is calling for increased fines for motorists caught texting while driving.
PIERRE, South Dakota - A law that would make texting while driving illegal in South Dakota still awaits the governor's signature, but the state Department of Public Safety is already talking about a public awareness campaign.