- Marijuana firm buys buildings in Florida Updated: Apr-20-14 2:04 am
- Proposed initiative seeks to ban all marijuana Updated: Apr-19-14 2:04 pm
- Rules leave pot test labs with little oversight Updated: Apr-19-14 1:34 pm
- Medical marijuana supporters flock to Maine show Updated: Apr-19-14 8:26 am
- Illinois medical marijuana: $100 for patient card Updated: Apr-18-14 4:22 pm
- Easter on 4/20, pot holy day; pastors reach out Updated: Apr-18-14 2:56 pm
- Lawsuit filed over Del. medical marijuana effort Updated: Apr-18-14 2:42 pm
- Reno agrees to medical marijuana businesses Updated: Apr-18-14 6:28 am
- Illinois medical marijuana rules drop gun language Updated: Apr-17-14 3:43 pm
- Miss. legalizing marijuana extract as medicine Updated: Apr-17-14 3:25 pm
- Port Angeles pot grower would rather make movies Updated: Apr-17-14 1:44 pm
- Excerpts from recent Minnesota editorials Updated: Apr-17-14 11:14 am
- Judge orders Maricopa County to pay attorney fees Updated: Apr-17-14 4:08 am
- Walker signs bill legalizing pot byproduct Updated: Apr-16-14 3:02 pm
- Judge hears arguments over 2011 marijuana law Updated: Apr-16-14 12:24 pm
- RI law enforcement seek medical marijuana fixes Updated: Apr-16-14 6:28 am
- Medical marijuana moratoriums in 71 Oregon cities Updated: Apr-15-14 11:04 am
- Columbia groups to study pot cultivation measure Updated: Apr-13-14 11:11 am
- Medical marijuana trade show comes to Bangor Updated: Apr-13-14 9:17 am
- Corvallis dispensary gets green light from state Updated: Apr-12-14 1:55 pm
- Okla. medical marijuana backers seek public vote Updated: Apr-11-14 5:20 pm
- Ga teacher: Marijuana in home was medicine Updated: Apr-11-14 3:10 pm
- Medical marijuana inching to legalization in NY Updated: Apr-11-14 2:28 pm
- Beshear signs cannabis oil bill Updated: Apr-10-14 6:20 pm
- Senate panel's medical pot hearing to be continued Updated: Apr-10-14 4:26 pm
BRADENTON, Florida - A publicly traded firm that appears to be positioning itself in advance of a medical marijuana vote in Florida later this year has acquired a trio of industrial buildings just north of the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.
HELENA, Montana - A Billings car-dealership owner has proposed a ballot measure that would completely ban the use and possession of marijuana in Montana, even for medical uses.
SALEM, Oregon - The Oregon Legislature's vote last year to regulate medical marijuana shops created new business opportunities for another kind of pot enterprise - marijuana testing - but leaves it virtually unregulated.
BANGOR, Maine - Medical marijuana supporters are flocking to Bangor, Maine, for the industry's largest trade show.
CHICAGO - Illinois regulators crafting the first rules for the state's new medical marijuana industry have lowered patient fees and deleted a section that had angered gun owners - changes that are going down well with the law's supporters.
LOS ANGELES - Social media has been buzzing for weeks with jokes about how, this year, Easter Sunday shares the calendar with the pot-lover's highest holiday: April 20, or 420 in stoner lingo. Pot-smokers have long celebrated on the date by lighting up for reasons not quite clear.
DOVER, Delaware - A lobbyist who once worked for U.S. Sen. Tom Carper is the target of a lawsuit accusing him of breach of contract in efforts to establish Delaware's first medical marijuana dispensary.
RENO, Nevada - The Reno City Council is moving ahead with rules for medical marijuana establishments within the city limits.
CHICAGO - Illinois regulators finalizing the state's conditions for medical marijuana have removed a proposed rule that would have barred legal gun owners from becoming cannabis-using patients, a person close to the process told The Associated Press.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant has signed a bill to legalize a marijuana extract to be used as medicine under tightly controlled circumstances.
PORT ANGELES, Washington - Filmmaker Ryan Herring is growing pot in an effort to boost his production company.
St. Cloud Times, April 16
PHOENIX - A judge is ordering Maricopa County to pay $190,000 for attorney fees incurred by a Sun City medical dispensary operator which successfully challenged the county's refusal to provide zoning clearance for the facility.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Republican Gov. Scott Walker has signed a bill that legalizes the use of a marijuana byproduct to help treat children's seizures.
HELENA, Montana - The medical marijuana industry continues its efforts to overturn restrictions in a 2011 law that sought to rein in the number of providers and users in Montana.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island's attorney general and others in a working group are urging state lawmakers to make some fixes to the state's marijuana program.
PORTLAND, Oregon - At least 71 Oregon cities have moratoriums on medical marijuana dispensaries, and more than 40 others are considering bans, according to the League of Oregon Cities and the Association of Oregon Counties.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A Columbia advisory panel researching a proposed ordinance that would decriminalize cultivation of small amounts of marijuana has agreed to work with the city's Board of Health on the issue before making a recommendation to the City Council this summer.
PORTLAND, Maine - The largest medical marijuana trade show in New England begins in Bangor on April 19.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - The Oregon Health Authority says a second Corvallis medical marijuana dispensary has been approved.
OKLAHOMA CITY - An initiative petition that would permit the sale and cultivation of medical marijuana has been filed with the Oklahoma secretary of state's office.
ATHENS, Georgia - An Athens middle school teacher facing drug charges says he was growing marijuana in his home for medicinal purposes.
ALBANY, New York - New York is inching toward legalizing some form of medical marijuana as support grows in the state Legislature and is likely to become one of a handful of issues taken up when lawmakers return later this month.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky farmers can grow hemp, and now Kentucky doctors can use it for medicine.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Medical marijuana has not yet been snuffed out in Minnesota.