- House OKs use of cannabis extract for epilepsy Updated: Apr-22-14 7:55 pm
- Arizona court rules on DUI law for marijuana users Updated: Apr-22-14 5:34 pm
- Siena poll shows Cuomo holding lead over Astorino Updated: Apr-22-14 11:01 am
- Dispensaries in limbo as moratoriums sweep state Updated: Apr-21-14 8:16 pm
- Colorado slows medical marijuana crackdown Updated: Apr-21-14 6:04 pm
- Excerpts from recent Minnesota editorials Updated: Apr-21-14 5:09 pm
- Advocates make push to legalize marijuana in NJ Updated: Apr-20-14 5:41 pm
- Marijuana firm buys buildings in Florida Updated: Apr-20-14 2:04 am
- Proposed initiative seeks to ban all marijuana Updated: Apr-19-14 2:04 pm
- Rules leave pot test labs with little oversight Updated: Apr-19-14 1:34 pm
- Medical marijuana supporters flock to Maine show Updated: Apr-19-14 8:26 am
- Illinois medical marijuana: $100 for patient card Updated: Apr-18-14 4:22 pm
- Easter on 4/20, pot holy day; pastors reach out Updated: Apr-18-14 2:56 pm
- Lawsuit filed over Del. medical marijuana effort Updated: Apr-18-14 2:42 pm
- Reno agrees to medical marijuana businesses Updated: Apr-18-14 6:28 am
- Illinois medical marijuana rules drop gun language Updated: Apr-17-14 3:43 pm
- Miss. legalizing marijuana extract as medicine Updated: Apr-17-14 3:25 pm
- Port Angeles pot grower would rather make movies Updated: Apr-17-14 1:44 pm
- Judge orders Maricopa County to pay attorney fees Updated: Apr-17-14 4:08 am
- Walker signs bill legalizing pot byproduct Updated: Apr-16-14 3:02 pm
- Judge hears arguments over 2011 marijuana law Updated: Apr-16-14 12:24 pm
- RI law enforcement seek medical marijuana fixes Updated: Apr-16-14 6:28 am
- Medical marijuana moratoriums in 71 Oregon cities Updated: Apr-15-14 11:04 am
- Columbia groups to study pot cultivation measure Updated: Apr-13-14 11:11 am
- Medical marijuana trade show comes to Bangor Updated: Apr-13-14 9:17 am
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The Missouri House has endorsed legislation allowing use of a cannabis extract by people whose epilepsy is not relieved by other treatments.
PHOENIX - Authorities can't prosecute Arizona motorists for driving under the influence of marijuana unless the person is impaired at the time of the stop, the state Supreme Court ruled Tuesday in the latest opinion on an issue that several states have grappled with across the nation.
ALBANY, New York - Gov. Andrew Cuomo is maintaining a double-digit lead over his Republican challenger, but he could be vulnerable to a challenge from the left, according to a poll of New York voters released Tuesday.
SALEM, Oregon - Medical marijuana cardholders in some parts of Oregon will have to look harder than they expected for dispensaries as cities and counties throughout the state enact ordinances to keep the pot shops from opening within their borders.
DENVER - Colorado appears to be giving up on its effort to crack down on medical marijuana growers who are using a legal loophole to grow high numbers of pot plants without the kind of oversight faced by commercial growers.
Minneapolis Star Tribune, April 18
TRENTON, New Jersey - Dozens of activists and community members have gathered at the steps of the New Jersey Statehouse to show their support for legalizing marijuana.
BRADENTON, Florida - A publicly traded firm that appears to be positioning itself in advance of a medical marijuana vote in Florida later this year has acquired a trio of industrial buildings just north of the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.
HELENA, Montana - A Billings car-dealership owner has proposed a ballot measure that would completely ban the use and possession of marijuana in Montana, even for medical uses.
SALEM, Oregon - The Oregon Legislature's vote last year to regulate medical marijuana shops created new business opportunities for another kind of pot enterprise - marijuana testing - but leaves it virtually unregulated.
BANGOR, Maine - Medical marijuana supporters are flocking to Bangor, Maine, for the industry's largest trade show.
CHICAGO - Illinois regulators crafting the first rules for the state's new medical marijuana industry have lowered patient fees and deleted a section that had angered gun owners - changes that are going down well with the law's supporters.
LOS ANGELES - Social media has been buzzing for weeks with jokes about how, this year, Easter Sunday shares the calendar with the pot-lover's highest holiday: April 20, or 420 in stoner lingo. Pot-smokers have long celebrated on the date by lighting up for reasons not quite clear.
DOVER, Delaware - A lobbyist who once worked for U.S. Sen. Tom Carper is the target of a lawsuit accusing him of breach of contract in efforts to establish Delaware's first medical marijuana dispensary.
RENO, Nevada - The Reno City Council is moving ahead with rules for medical marijuana establishments within the city limits.
CHICAGO - Illinois regulators finalizing the state's conditions for medical marijuana have removed a proposed rule that would have barred legal gun owners from becoming cannabis-using patients, a person close to the process told The Associated Press.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant has signed a bill to legalize a marijuana extract to be used as medicine under tightly controlled circumstances.
PORT ANGELES, Washington - Filmmaker Ryan Herring is growing pot in an effort to boost his production company.
PHOENIX - A judge is ordering Maricopa County to pay $190,000 for attorney fees incurred by a Sun City medical dispensary operator which successfully challenged the county's refusal to provide zoning clearance for the facility.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Republican Gov. Scott Walker has signed a bill that legalizes the use of a marijuana byproduct to help treat children's seizures.
HELENA, Montana - The medical marijuana industry continues its efforts to overturn restrictions in a 2011 law that sought to rein in the number of providers and users in Montana.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island's attorney general and others in a working group are urging state lawmakers to make some fixes to the state's marijuana program.
PORTLAND, Oregon - At least 71 Oregon cities have moratoriums on medical marijuana dispensaries, and more than 40 others are considering bans, according to the League of Oregon Cities and the Association of Oregon Counties.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A Columbia advisory panel researching a proposed ordinance that would decriminalize cultivation of small amounts of marijuana has agreed to work with the city's Board of Health on the issue before making a recommendation to the City Council this summer.
PORTLAND, Maine - The largest medical marijuana trade show in New England begins in Bangor on April 19.