- Nev. fails in watchdog report of judge disclosures Updated: Dec-04-13 4:41 pm
- Report: States more lax than feds on judge rules Updated: Dec-04-13 12:09 am
- Aeropostale adopts shareholder rights plan Updated: Nov-26-13 10:19 am
- Hologic board OKs poison pill to thwart takeovers Updated: Nov-21-13 3:56 pm
- Ky judge awards $99 million to trust in fraud case Updated: Nov-19-13 6:56 pm
- Activist investor takes stakes in Fannie, Freddie Updated: Nov-15-13 12:55 pm
- Berkshire Hathaway discloses Exxon Mobil stake Updated: Nov-14-13 7:05 pm
LAS VEGAS - The Nevada Supreme Court is calling the grade it received in a watchdog group's nationwide survey of judicial financial disclosures "unfortunate" and "misleading."
WASHINGTON - All 50 states and the District of Columbia have more lax financial disclosure rules for their high court justices than the disclosure requirements for federal judges, according to an analysis from a watchdog group.
NEW YORK - Teen clothing company Aeropostale is adopting a plan to help it ward off any potential hostile takeover attempts.
BEDFORD, Massachusetts - Hologic Inc. said its board of directors has unanimously adopted a one-year shareholder rights plan to dissuade takeovers, as affiliates of activist investor Carl Icahn build an ownership stake in the medical device maker.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A large Chicago-based accounting firm has been hit with a $99 million judgment stemming from a fraud lawsuit brought by a family that owns dozens of hotels and more than a half-dozen casinos around the country.
NEW YORK - Activist investor Bill Ackman's company has disclosed stakes in government-controlled mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Warren Buffett's company disclosed a new stake of 40 million Exxon Mobil Corp. shares Thursday and revealed that it further cut its ConocoPhillips investment during the third quarter.