- GOP candidate Kashkari reports income for 2013 Updated: Mar-07-14 9:00 pm
- Prosecutor: Executives lied as NYC law firm failed Updated: Mar-06-14 6:34 pm
- Men's Wearhouse lifts takeover bid for Jos A Bank Updated: Feb-24-14 4:31 pm
- EBay responds to Icahn, says sticking with PayPal Updated: Feb-24-14 3:25 pm
- China's Dongfeng, French state invest in Peugeot Updated: Feb-19-14 8:41 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Republican candidate for governor Neel Kashkari filed his first financial disclosure form with the state Friday, reporting income of more than $100,000 last year from his former employer but few reportable financial holdings.
NEW YORK - Three former executives conspired to hide a powerhouse law firm's snowballing financial problems from auditors and even their own partners as it headed toward collapse in the nation's biggest law firm bankruptcy, prosecutors said Thursday.
NEW YORK - Men's Wearhouse said Monday that it was boosting its takeover offer for Jos. A. Bank yet again, spurring hopes that the months-long saga might finally be coming to an end.
NEW YORK - EBay and activist shareholder Carl Icahn are continuing their war of words over PayPal.
BEIJING - Loss-making French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen is getting a 3 billion-euro ($4.1 billion) lifeline backed by Chinese investors and the French taxpayers in a deal that will see the company's founding family hand over control after more than two centuries at the helm.