- World of Outlaws signs Sears and Craftsman as title sponsor Updated: Feb-01-16 1:19 pm
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Illinois - The World of Outlaws received a major boost Monday when Sears and Craftsman announced a three-year deal to become title sponsor of the dirt track racing series.
- Adidas says it is seeking more information from IAAF Updated: Jan-25-16 4:27 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - Adidas, a major sponsor of global athletics, is in "close contact" with track and field's governing body, the IAAF, about the sport's doping and corruption scandals, the sportswear company said Monday, amid reports it is considering ending its sponsorship.
- Idaho legislators back rule allowing advertising in parks Updated: Jan-22-16 5:32 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Some Idaho lawmakers are backing a state rule that would give private sponsors the ability to name state parks.
- Sande's leadership helped Reno's PGA Tour event survive Updated: Jan-22-16 2:02 am
RENO, Nevada - There were times John Sande III thought the Reno-Tahoe Open, now known as the Barracuda Championship, might not make it.
- Hyundai reaches deal as title sponsor PGA Tour's LA event Updated: Jan-20-16 2:33 pm
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, California - Hyundai has reached a deal to become the title sponsor of the PGA Tour event at Riviera Country Club, following Northern Trust's decision to shift from the Los Angeles tournament to the FedEx Cup playoff opener in the New York/New Jersey area.
- Northern Trust to shift title sponsorship from LA to NY Updated: Jan-19-16 1:34 pm
HONOLULU - Northern Trust is moving its title sponsorship on the PGA Tour from Los Angeles to New York and will become the opening FedEx Cup playoff event next year, which could create a small domino effect of sponsors.
- Indiana school district to earn more from naming rights Updated: Jan-12-16 8:29 am
MISHAWAKA, Indiana - A northern Indiana school district is poised to earn more money from naming rights.
- Amid cuts, Panasonic steps in to aid Rio Olympic ceremonies Updated: Jan-09-16 2:48 pm
RIO DE JANEIRO - Facing severe budget cuts in almost all aspects of the games, the Rio de Janeiro Olympics are boosted by Panasonic signing on as a sponsor of the opening and closing ceremonies.