- CONCACAF ends corporate partnership with Traffic Sports USA Updated: Jul-07-15 5:10 pm
NEW YORK - In the latest fallout from the U.S. federal investigation into soccer corruption, the sport's governing body for North and Central America and the Caribbean ended its corporate partnership agency relationship with Traffic Sports USA, two months after the company pleaded guilty to a fraud charge.
- John Deere to sponsor PGA event in Quad Cities through 2023 Updated: Jul-07-15 2:38 pm
SILVIS, Illinois - John Deere will continue to serve as the title sponsor of the PGA Tour event in Illinois through 2023.
- Hyundai replaces General Motors as NFL auto sponsor Updated: Jun-29-15 10:57 am
DETROIT - The National Football League is getting a new official automotive sponsor: Hyundai.
- Allegiant Air faces labor disputes, questions as board meets Updated: Jun-18-15 5:32 pm
LAS VEGAS - Issues continue to circle overhead for low-fare Allegiant Air as directors gathered in the profitable company's Las Vegas headquarters Thursday for a shareholder meeting.
- GE takes step away from banking with $12 billion deal Updated: Jun-09-15 9:16 am
NEW YORK - General Electric will sell its private equity business in a deal valued at about $12 billion as it refocuses on its core businesses and exits a banking sector now under stricter oversight.