- Indiana company to continue sponsoring Ohio air show Updated: May-04-15 4:04 am
DAYTON, Ohio - A Dayton air show that draws an average of 75,000 spectators annually in southwest Ohio will continue to have an Indiana-based energy holding company as its title sponsor.
- Patrick happy with Stewart-Haas but says "never say never" Updated: May-01-15 6:45 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Danica Patrick wants to remain with Stewart-Haas Racing but understands that GoDaddy's upcoming departure as her primary sponsor has put her future with the team in doubt.
- East Chicago group celebrates mentoring girls to success Updated: Apr-30-15 9:19 am
EAST CHICAGO, Indiana - PEARLS, a local nonprofit group dedicated to building self-esteem in young girls, celebrated its one-year anniversary recently at The Salvation Army facility on Chicago Avenue. More than 70 people, including the 15 girls who successfully completed the first level of the program, participated.
- Danica Patrick losing GoDaddy as primary car sponsor Updated: Apr-29-15 11:43 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - It's been at least a dozen years, by Danica Patrick's count, that she has had to worry about sponsorship for her race car.
- Wyndham announces 10-year extension to sponsor PGA event Updated: Apr-21-15 11:23 am
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - The annual PGA Tour event in Greensboro will keep its title sponsorship with Wyndham Worldwide through 2026.
- Assembly speaker supports corporate sponsors for state parks Updated: Apr-14-15 3:11 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Robin Vos says he supports raising state park fees and soliciting corporate sponsorships for the facilities.
- Tokyo Olympic organizers add more sponsors for 2020 Games Updated: Apr-14-15 5:13 am
TOKYO - Tokyo Olympic organizers have signed up two major Japanese financial institutions as domestic sponsors of the 2020 Games.
- MGM arena to serve Coca-Cola, feature Toshiba products Updated: Apr-07-15 7:01 pm
LAS VEGAS - MGM Resorts International and entertainment company AEG say their 20,000-seat arena being built behind the New York-New York casino-hotel on the Las Vegas Strip will feature Coca-Cola beverages and Toshiba technology.
- Samsung to sponsor 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics Updated: Apr-06-15 6:50 am
SEOUL, South Korea - Organizers of the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang signed a corporate sponsorship deal worth 100 billion won ($92 million) with Samsung Group on Monday.