- FedEx to sponsor UEFA Europa League soccer Updated: May-15-15 1:43 pm
NEW YORK - FedEx said Friday that it signed a deal to sponsor a major European soccer league as it seeks to expand its presence in the region.
- California desert golf tournament gets new title sponsor Updated: May-11-15 11:03 am
LA QUINTA, California - The PGA Tour has another title sponsor and some stability for its tournament long known as the Bob Hope Classic.
- Naming rights, ads, considered to help cover transportation Updated: May-10-15 9:19 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Selling more advertising and leasing naming rights are being discussed as possible ways to raise at least a small portion of the money needed to operate Connecticut's transportation system without inflicting much financial pain on taxpayers and commuters.
- Some Texas universities use private firms to raise money Updated: May-07-15 5:10 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Texas universities are relying heavily on private marketing firms to raise tens of millions of dollars from corporate sponsors for their athletic programs.
- Indiana company to continue sponsoring Ohio air show Updated: May-04-15 4:04 am
DAYTON, Ohio - A Dayton air show that draws an average of 75,000 spectators annually in southwest Ohio will continue to have an Indiana-based energy holding company as its title sponsor.
- Patrick happy with Stewart-Haas but says "never say never" Updated: May-01-15 6:45 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Danica Patrick wants to remain with Stewart-Haas Racing but understands that GoDaddy's upcoming departure as her primary sponsor has put her future with the team in doubt.
- East Chicago group celebrates mentoring girls to success Updated: Apr-30-15 9:19 am
EAST CHICAGO, Indiana - PEARLS, a local nonprofit group dedicated to building self-esteem in young girls, celebrated its one-year anniversary recently at The Salvation Army facility on Chicago Avenue. More than 70 people, including the 15 girls who successfully completed the first level of the program, participated.
- Danica Patrick losing GoDaddy as primary car sponsor Updated: Apr-29-15 11:43 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - It's been at least a dozen years, by Danica Patrick's count, that she has had to worry about sponsorship for her race car.