- Los Angeles Marathon gets new sponsor Updated: Aug-27-15 5:55 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Marathon has a new sponsor.
- Nike fights subpoena in federal lawsuit against Armstrong Updated: Aug-26-15 4:43 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Athletic apparel giant Nike Inc. is fighting subpoenas for financial documents and witness depositions in the federal government's lawsuit against former cyclist Lance Armstrong, arguing they are irrelevant to the case and could compromise trade secrets.
- Officials seek to limit corporate naming in Idaho parks Updated: Aug-25-15 5:01 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho officials aren't ruling out that new state parks could be named after private companies that give large donations or sponsorships, but a recently proposed set of rules would severely limit business' ability to acquire naming rights.
- Leverkusen to repay sponsor's liquidator Updated: Aug-25-15 10:41 am
LEVERKUSEN, Germany - Bayer Leverkusen is repaying 10.9 million euros ($12.6 million) plus interest in a settlement with a former sponsor's liquidator after the company declared bankruptcy in 2011.
- Falcons new home will be known as Mercedes-Benz Stadium Updated: Aug-24-15 11:33 am
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Falcons will share a stadium name with their biggest rival.
- Symmonds boycott shines light on cash, sponsorship in track Updated: Aug-21-15 2:51 am
BEIJING - Almost as important as how fast the U.S. athletes run this week at world championships is how they look doing it.