- Bankruptcy judge confirms ResCap liquidation plan Updated: Dec-11-13 1:49 pm
- Curtiss-Wright gives 2014 forecast Updated: Dec-11-13 1:20 pm
- Costco 1Q results up, but miss Street expectations Updated: Dec-11-13 6:53 am
- Home Depot reiterates fiscal 2013 forecast Updated: Dec-11-13 6:37 am
- Spain's Zara profits barely grow despite expansion Updated: Dec-11-13 4:19 am
- Quick sale in Fisker bankruptcy remains on track Updated: Dec-10-13 6:52 pm
- H&R Block trims 2Q loss, but revenue slips Updated: Dec-10-13 5:09 pm
- Bids may vary widely in Atlantic Club auction Updated: Dec-10-13 4:40 pm
- Funding Board hears economists' revenue estimates Updated: Dec-10-13 4:16 pm
- Court: Exec guilty over faulty French implants Updated: Dec-10-13 3:20 pm
- Homebuilder Toll Brothers' fiscal 4Q profit drops Updated: Dec-10-13 8:13 am
- China November auto sales up 16 percent Updated: Dec-10-13 6:20 am
- BMW on course for full-year sales record Updated: Dec-10-13 4:41 am
- Vail Resorts loss widens on acquisition costs Updated: Dec-09-13 6:10 pm
- GM stock hits new high as government exit nears Updated: Dec-09-13 3:39 pm
- Moderate revenue changes for Ohio's 4 casinos Updated: Dec-09-13 2:16 pm
- Owners of former Wash. liquor stores struggling Updated: Dec-08-13 7:08 pm
- Mich. Lottery reports record sales, lower profits Updated: Dec-06-13 5:19 pm
- Crystal leader expects 'price crisis' to continue Updated: Dec-05-13 8:26 pm
- Investment firm wins auction for SD beef plant Updated: Dec-05-13 4:15 pm
- New York & Co. shares plunge on weak 3Q Updated: Dec-05-13 2:07 pm
- L Brands, Costco report weak November sales Updated: Dec-05-13 1:07 pm
- Costco key Nov. sales misses Wall Street's view Updated: Dec-05-13 11:43 am
- L Brands key November sales figure falls 5 percent Updated: Dec-05-13 11:37 am
- Rite Aid sales measurement grew in November Updated: Dec-05-13 10:56 am
A U.S. bankruptcy court judge has confirmed Residential Capital's plan to exit Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
PARSIPPANY, New Jersey - Curtiss-Wright forecast its earnings and revenue for 2014 in Wednesday and the guidance was within the range of analysts' estimates. It also said it is realigning some of its business segments.
ISSAQUAH, Washington - Costco's fiscal first-quarter net income rose 2 percent as sales improved and the wholesale club operator pulled in more money from membership fees.
ATLANTA - Home Depot is reaffirming its fiscal 2013 outlook, but it is below analysts' expectations.
MADRID - Spanish fashion retailer Inditex, which owns Zara stores, says its profits barely rose in the first nine months of the year despite a solid sales increase and a further expansion worldwide.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A judge gave preliminary approval Tuesday to failed electric-vehicle maker Fisker Automotive's description of its proposed bankruptcy plan, despite expressing concerns that the bankruptcy case was moving too rapidly.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - H&R Block Inc. posted a smaller loss in its fiscal second quarter than a year ago, when the tax preparer booked a bigger loss from operations that have since been discontinued.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - A wide variety of bids may be considered when The Atlantic Club Casino Hotel is sold at a bankruptcy auction next week.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's general fund tax collections fell $22 million short of projections in November, the fourth month of the state's budget year, Finance Commissioner Larry Martin said Tuesday.
MARSEILLE, France - A disgraced French businessman was convicted of fraud and sentenced to four years in prison on Tuesday for filling tens of thousands of breast implants with industrial grade silicone. But he left the courthouse freely after lodging an appeal, and thousands of women will have to wait longer to discover if they will receive damages.
HORSHAM, Pennsylvania - Toll Brothers Inc.'s fiscal fourth-quarter earnings sank compared with last year, when a big income tax benefit inflated results, but the luxury homebuilder expects both revenue growth and increasing profitability in fiscal 2014.
BEIJING - China's auto sales rose 16 percent in November as Japanese automakers extended a rebound in the world's biggest vehicle market, an industry group reported Tuesday.
BERLIN - Car maker BMW AG says its sales were up 2.7 percent in November compared with a year earlier, putting the company on course for a record year thanks to strong demand in China and the U.S.
BROOMFIELD, Colorado - NEWS: Ski resort operator Vail Resorts reported a wider first-quarter loss Monday due to expenses from its recent acquisitions of several ski resorts.
DETROIT - Shares of General Motors Co. hit their highest level Monday since returning to the public stock markets three years ago as investors anticipated the U.S. government selling its remaining stake in the company.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Revenues at Ohio's four casinos changed only moderately last month.
TACOMA, Washington - Nineteen months after the state auctioned off its liquor stores to dozens of private entrepreneurs, more than 60 percent of the stores are out of business and many others are struggling to stay afloat.
LANSING, Michigan - The Michigan Lottery had record sales in the most recent fiscal year, but profits for schools declined from a year ago.
FARGO, North Dakota - The annual meeting of American Crystal Sugar Co. on Thursday highlighted the company's 40th year as a farmer-owned cooperative, but there was little cause for celebration among shareholders.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A San Francisco-based investment banking firm on Thursday submitted the winning $44.3 million credit-and-cash bid for an idled South Dakota plant during a bankruptcy court auction in Sioux Falls.
New York & Co. shares plunged Thursday after the women's fashion and accessories retailer reported a weaker-than-expected third quarter and said it expects drop in fourth-quarter revenue.
NEW YORK - Costco Wholesale Corp. and Victoria's Secret parent L Brands Inc. were among a handful of retailers that posted weak sales in November on Thursday.
ISSAQUAH, Washington - Costco's sales at stores open at least a year rose 2 percent in November, missing Wall Street's expectations for a period that included the critical Black Friday holiday shopping weekend.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - L Brands, the owner of Victoria's Secret, Bath & Body Works and other retailers, said Thursday that sales at stores open at least a year dropped 5 percent in November.
CAMP HILL, Pennsylvania - Rite Aid said Thursday that a closely-watched sales measurement improved in November as its pharmacies did more business.