- Chevrolet Volt wins 'Green Car of the Year' at LA Auto Show Updated: Nov-19-15 3:51 pm
LOS ANGELES - An auto industry magazine has named the 2016 Chevrolet Volt its "Green Car of the Year."
- Audi says US sales undiminished by diesel emissions scandal Updated: Nov-18-15 10:07 pm
LOS ANGELES - The emissions-rigging scandal that has engulfed German auto giant Volkswagen will not diminish sales of one of its luxury brands in the United States, the head of Audi of America predicted Wednesday.
- Hot cars at this year's Los Angeles Auto Show Updated: Nov-18-15 5:39 pm
LOS ANGELES - Automakers are debuting key models at this year's Los Angeles Auto Show.
- New Hampshire to make 1st appearance at Dubai trade show Updated: Nov-01-15 8:54 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire is making its first appearance next month at one of the largest trade shows in the Middle East.
- Green self-driving cars take center stage at Tokyo auto show Updated: Oct-28-15 4:25 am
TOKYO - Visions of cars that drive themselves without emitting a bit of pollution while entertaining passengers with online movies and social media are what's taking center stage at the Tokyo Motor Show.
- Volkswagen apologizes for emissions scandal at auto show Updated: Oct-28-15 3:03 am
TOKYO - A top Volkswagen executive Herbert Diess apologized at the Tokyo auto show Wednesday for the automaker's emissions-cheating scandal, promising to win back customer trust, and said it will delay the launch of a diesel vehicle in Japan.
- BuzzFeed, Vox Media could pull out of SXSW over gamer panels Updated: Oct-27-15 4:45 pm
NEW YORK - Popular online media companies BuzzFeed and Vox Media say they may pull out of the SXSW Interactive festival held in Austin, Texas, after the festival canceled two panels related to gaming and online harassment, citing threats of violence.