- Luxury automakers scramble to woo young Chinese Updated: Apr-23-14 4:42 am
- Automakers unveil China-focused models in Beijing Updated: Apr-20-14 11:07 am
- GM boosting China production capacity to 5 million Updated: Apr-20-14 10:52 am
- Special car, plate for veteran at NY Auto Show Updated: Apr-19-14 2:29 pm
- Muscle cars out in force at New York auto show Updated: Apr-17-14 5:28 pm
- Hot models at this year's New York Auto Show Updated: Apr-16-14 5:54 pm
- Alfa heads to US in June with sporty $54,000 4C Updated: Apr-16-14 3:58 pm
- Toyota Camry gets a top-to-bottom makeover Updated: Apr-16-14 3:19 pm
- Ford to offer 50th anniversary Mustang Updated: Apr-16-14 11:43 am
- Chevrolet bringing tiny Trax SUV to US and China Updated: Apr-15-14 8:02 pm
- GM sales eyed for impact of ignition switch recall Updated: Apr-15-14 7:56 pm
- Medical marijuana trade show comes to Bangor Updated: Apr-13-14 9:17 am
BEIJING - At age 32, Jason Jia already is the kind of customer luxury automakers are seeking as competition grows in China's lucrative but crowded market.
BEIJING - Ford Motor Co. on Sunday unveiled a new Escort sedan designed in China for global sale at a Beijing auto show that highlighted the growing influence of Chinese tastes on the industry.
BEIJING - The president of General Motors said Sunday that the company and local partners are boosting production capacity for GM-brand vehicles in China to 5 million.
NEW YORK - A wounded Iraq war veteran has been given a specially outfitted SUV by Toyota, and he's gotten an honorary license plate for it from New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
NEW YORK - Who says America has lost its muscle?
NEW YORK - With more than 1 million visitors annually, the New York International Auto Show is one of the most important shows for the U.S. auto industry. Here are some of the vehicles debuting this year. The show opens to the public Friday.
NEW YORK - After a nearly 20-year absence, Italian car maker Alfa Romeo is returning to the U.S. market.
NEW YORK - Shaken by the advances of newer, sportier rivals, the Toyota Camry is trying to shed its vanilla reputation.
NEW YORK - Ford is celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Mustang with a limited-edition model and a display atop the Empire State Building.
NEW YORK - Chevrolet's smallest SUV is heading to its biggest markets.
DETROIT - As General Motors shows off its newest cars and trucks in New York this week, analysts are watching for signs that consumers are shying away from the ones sitting on dealer lots.
PORTLAND, Maine - The largest medical marijuana trade show in New England begins in Bangor on April 19.