- Salt Lake Comic Con says trademark dispute may come to end Updated: Nov-29-15 3:48 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The organizers of Salt Lake Comic Con said they have made inroads in a name-trademark dispute that all hinges on a hyphen.
- 'Cable guy' trademark suit against Giterdone gas station Updated: Nov-26-15 7:46 pm
DIAMONDHEAD, Mississippi - The company that owns trademark and merchandising rights for Larry the Cable Guy says the Giterdone convenience store in Diamondhead, Mississippi, is violating the trademark on the catchphrase Git-R-Done.
- New Zealand extradition hearing against Kim Dotcom ends Updated: Nov-24-15 5:31 am
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - A court hearing in New Zealand on whether to extradite Kim Dotcom and three others who helped run the website Megaupload to the United States ended Tuesday after nine weeks of arguments.
- Stennis, Loyola-New Orleans partner to market tech patent Updated: Nov-24-15 4:05 am
NEW ORLEANS - Loyola University New Orleans says its business students will work with engineers at NASA's Stennis Space Center to market a new technology patent.
- BAA loses bid to block company's use of 'Marathon Monday' Updated: Nov-03-15 2:59 pm
BOSTON - Most runners know "Marathon Monday" as the day the Boston Marathon is held each April.
- Redskins: US has registered plenty of 'offensive' trademarks Updated: Nov-03-15 2:47 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - As the Washington Redskins defend their federal trademark registration, they argue in court papers that the government has registered plenty of companies with offensive names.
- Redskins: US has approved many 'offensive' trademarks Updated: Nov-03-15 11:52 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - The Washington Redskins are defending their federal trademark registration by listing many companies with offensive names that the government has approved.