- U of Illinois pays $550,000 to PR firm for branding contract Updated: Jul-27-15 2:17 pm
URBANA, Illinois - The University of Illinois is paying the public relations firm Edelman more than a half-million dollars to develop a campus branding plan and re-examine the school's public affairs structure.
- Brazil-Argentina US friendly canceled as FIFA probe fallout Updated: Jul-21-15 8:26 pm
SAO PAULO - A friendly between Brazil and Argentina planned in the United States in September has been canceled as part of the fallout from the investigation into alleged corruption involving FIFA.
- Williston marketing campaign spins negatives into positives Updated: Jul-20-15 8:25 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The latest marketing campaign in the western North Dakota oil patch hub of Williston is putting a positive spin on what would appear to be negatives.
- Ale-8-One celebrates 89th anniversary with new branding Updated: Jul-17-15 12:41 pm
WINCHESTER, Kentucky - The opening line to the new Ale-8-One brand positioning statement says it best - "We don't cater to the common, we don't run on a beaten path."
- Digital First Media names new publisher for New York cluster Updated: Jul-10-15 11:03 am
KINGSTON, New York - Digital First Media has named Robert O'Leary publisher of its New York newspapers, including The Record in Troy, the Saratogian, the Daily Freeman in Kingston and the Oneida Daily Dispatch.
- Rhode Island seeking marketing firm to promote state Updated: Jul-07-15 8:17 am
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island officials are looking for a marketing firm that can create a $5 million tourism and branding campaign.
- Ohio judge sentences 3 adults in snuff can-branding of teen Updated: Jul-03-15 9:22 am
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - A judge has chastised three adults as he sentenced them to jail and probation time for the branding of a 17-year-old boy last year.