- Fired Yahoo exec gets $58M for 15 months of work Updated: Apr-16-14 8:52 pm
- Zoosk files for IPO valued at up to $100 million Updated: Apr-16-14 6:56 pm
- Google's 1Q earnings disappoint as ad prices slip Updated: Apr-16-14 6:39 pm
- Finmeccanica shares down on CEO change Updated: Apr-15-14 11:20 am
- Zebra to spend $3.45B on Motorola business Updated: Apr-15-14 10:11 am
- Is hot market for IPOs cooling? Updated: Apr-14-14 7:28 pm
- GM replacing communications, human resources heads Updated: Apr-14-14 6:49 pm
- Chinese pork giant plans IPO to raise up to $5.3B Updated: Apr-14-14 12:59 pm
- Twitter CEO, co-founders not selling stock Updated: Apr-14-14 10:10 am
- Minden Bancorp declares dividend Updated: Apr-14-14 4:08 am
- Home Federal Bancorp declares dividend Updated: Apr-12-14 10:19 am
- Investor sentiment on tech goes from giddy to glum Updated: Apr-12-14 12:04 am
- GM stock drops 4 percent, hits 10-month low Updated: Apr-11-14 2:43 pm
- Exxon CEO's compensation rises 3 percent to $28.1M Updated: Apr-11-14 2:16 pm
- Ally shares slide in first-day trading Updated: Apr-10-14 12:49 pm
- Adamas Pharma wavers after IPO raises $48 million Updated: Apr-10-14 11:43 am
- Sallie Mae board approves Navient spinoff Updated: Apr-10-14 10:26 am
- Globalstar: Moving to NY Stock Exchange Updated: Apr-10-14 4:07 am
- JPMorgan awarded CEO Jamie Dimon $11.8M last year Updated: Apr-09-14 8:07 pm
- US Treasury raises $2.38B in Ally stock sale Updated: Apr-09-14 6:52 pm
- RBS pays to end dividend agreement with UK gov't Updated: Apr-09-14 6:26 pm
- La Quinta rises in 1st day on the NYSE Updated: Apr-09-14 2:43 pm
- Morgan Stanley slashes price target for GM Updated: Apr-09-14 1:16 pm
- Marlboro maker Altria Group CEO made $17.5M in '13 Updated: Apr-09-14 12:07 pm
- La Quinta raises about $651M from IPO Updated: Apr-09-14 6:59 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Yahoo's recently fired chief operating officer, Henrique de Castro, left the Internet company with a severance package of $58 million even though he lasted just 15 months on the job.
NEW YORK - Online dating service Zoosk is filing for an initial public offering worth as much as $100 million.
SAN FRANCISCO - Google's first-quarter earnings growth faltered as the Internet's most influential company grappled with a persistent downturn in advertising prices while spending more money to hire employees and invest in daring ideas.
MILAN - Investors signaled concern Tuesday at a change of leadership at the scandal-plagued Finmeccanica defense contractor as part of sweeping management changes announced by Italian Premier Matteo Renzi at four strategic state-backed firms.
LINCOLNSHIRE, Illinois - Zebra Technologies will spend more than $3 billion to buy the enterprise business of Motorola Solutions in a considerable expansion that is both technological and geographical.
NEW YORK - A hot market for initial public offerings may soon face a cooler reception from investors.
DETROIT - General Motors is replacing the executives in charge of communications and human resources as it struggles with a string of embarrassing recalls that have led to congressional hearings and federal investigations.
HONG KONG - China's WH Group, which became the world's biggest pork company after buying Smithfield Foods of the U.S. last year, said Monday it plans to raise up to $5.3 billion in an initial public offering on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
MINDEN, Louisiana - The board of directors of Minden Bancorp Inc. has declared a dividend off 9.5 cents per share on its common stock.
SHREVEPORT, Louisiana - The board of Home Federal Bancorp Inc. has declared a quarterly dividend of 6 cents per share on the company's common stock.
SAN FRANCISCO - The stock market's laws of gravity are ravaging its highest fliers.
DETROIT - Shares of General Motors Co. sank to a 10-month low Friday after Standard & Poor's raised doubts that the company's credit rating would be restored to investment grade status this year.
IRVING, Texas - The CEO of Exxon Mobil Corp. received compensation worth $28.1 million last year, a 3 percent increase over the previous year, according to an Associated Press analysis of a company regulatory filing.
Ally Financial Inc. held the largest IPO of the year this week, but its shares fell in their trading debut Thursday.
NEW YORK - Shares of Adamas Pharmaceuticals wavered Thursday after the drug developer's initial public offering raised $48 million.
NEWARK, Delaware - Sallie Mae's board has unanimously approved the spinoff of its loan management, servicing and asset recovery company from its consumer banking business.
COVINGTON, Louisiana - Globalstar Inc. says the New York Stock Exchange has approved its common shares for trading.
LOS ANGELES - JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chairman and CEO Jamie Dimon's total compensation fell 37 percent last year to $11.8 million as the nation's largest investment bank grappled with billions in legal costs and fines.
WASHINGTON - The Treasury Department has raised $2.38 billion after selling a large chunk of its stock in Ally Financial Inc. as part of the government's ongoing effort to recoup the billions of dollars spent bailing out companies during the 2008 financial crisis.
The Royal Bank of Scotland said Wednesday that it will pay 1.5 billion pounds ($2.52 billion) to end an agreement with the British government, in a move that will help clear the way for the bank to be privatized.
NEW YORK - La Quinta's stock rose in the hotel chain's return to the stock market.
General Motors Co., which has been struggling with the impact of its massive ignition switch recall, took another hit Wednesday when a Morgan Stanley analyst said the company may fall behind in a major industry shift.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Marlboro maker Altria Group Inc. CEO Martin J. Barrington's pay package jumped to nearly $17.5 million for fiscal 2013.
IRVING, Texas - Hotel operator La Quinta Holdings Inc. has raised approximately $651 million from an initial public offering of its common stock.