- Despite obstacles, the bull market turns 5 Updated: Mar-09-14 8:46 am
- Recreation company Pool Corp. declares dividend Updated: Mar-09-14 5:40 am
- Bank of America CEO pay jumped 77 percent Updated: Mar-07-14 6:31 pm
- Coca-Cola CEO pay falls as bonus pay drops Updated: Mar-07-14 2:31 pm
- Coupons.com nearly doubles in 1st trading day Updated: Mar-07-14 11:10 am
- Coupons.com raises $168 million from IPO Updated: Mar-07-14 6:49 am
- Calif. analysts doubt Highway Patrol aircraft need Updated: Mar-06-14 10:22 pm
- General Electric's CEO's pay dips 7 pct to $19.2M Updated: Mar-05-14 8:29 pm
- Court weighs securities fraud case changes Updated: Mar-05-14 3:52 pm
- FDA doesn't approve Lilly-Boehringer diabetes drug Updated: Mar-05-14 2:11 pm
- Jack Daniel's spikes Brown-Forman 3Q profit Updated: Mar-05-14 10:38 am
- Delta Air Lines stock hits all-time high Updated: Mar-04-14 5:10 pm
- Olive Garden pins hopes on new logo, menu Updated: Mar-03-14 3:16 pm
- Men's Wearhouse, Jos. Bank signal they're talking Updated: Mar-03-14 11:28 am
- Apple CEO Tim Cook teases, reassures shareholders Updated: Feb-28-14 5:01 pm
- GrubHub orders up an IPO Updated: Feb-28-14 4:14 pm
- Initial public offerings scheduled to debut next week Updated: Feb-28-14 1:07 pm
- Jos. A. Bank plays hard to get Updated: Feb-27-14 6:22 pm
- Freddie Mac posts $8.6B profit in 4Q Updated: Feb-27-14 12:25 pm
- Insurer Allianz hikes dividend on higher FY profit Updated: Feb-27-14 3:01 am
- Target faces bigger challenges than TJX Updated: Feb-26-14 4:45 pm
- Data-breach costs take toll on Target profit Updated: Feb-26-14 4:35 pm
- Dollar Tree's 4Q profit falls on lower sales Updated: Feb-26-14 11:56 am
- Lowe's 4Q profit meets analysts' estimates Updated: Feb-26-14 11:14 am
- Ga. utility settles suit over unpaid dividends Updated: Feb-25-14 4:11 pm
NEW YORK - Happy 5th birthday, bull market.
COVINGTON, Louisiana - Recreational supplies distributor Pool Corp. has declared a quarterly cash dividend of 19 cents a share.
Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan saw his compensation jump 77 percent last year as the company's fortunes improved.
NEW YORK - Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent saw his pay drop 16 percent last year as the world's biggest beverage maker failed to meet its own long-term growth targets.
NEW YORK - Shares of Coupons.com are close to doubling in their first day of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California - Coupons.com has raised $168 million from an initial public offering of its common stock.
LOS ANGELES - The California Highway Patrol's fleet of airplanes and helicopters may be getting old, but state lawmakers should not fund the purchase of replacements until the state police force justifies why it needs 26 new aircraft, according to the independent Legislative Analyst's Office.
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - General Electric CEO Jeffrey Immelt's compensation fell 7 percent last year to $19.2 million primarily because of a big drop in his long-term pay.
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court on Wednesday seemed open to the possibility of making it harder for investors to join together to sue corporations for securities fraud - but maybe not as hard as companies that have to defend such lawsuits would like.
NEW YORK - Drugmakers Eli Lilly and Boehringer-Ingelheim said Tuesday that the Food and Drug Administration didn't approve their diabetes treatment empagliflozin because of concerns about a facility where the drug will be made.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Brown-Forman Corp.'s whiskey lineup, led by its flagship Jack Daniel's brand, stirred a 12 percent increase in third-quarter net income as the spirits maker reported broad sales gain in the U.S. and overseas.
ATLANTA - Delta Air Lines Inc. says bad weather caused it to scrub nearly 8,000 flights in February, but the cancelations helped boost a key measure of revenue per mile.
NEW YORK - Olive Garden has a plan to win back customers: a new logo and yet more menu changes.
NEW YORK - Men's Wearhouse and Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc. are moving a bit closer to a possible combination, announcing they are exchanging certain confidential information with each other.
CUPERTINO, California - Apple CEO Tim Cook is still trying to convince shareholders that the iPhone maker remains a step ahead in the race to innovate, even though recent performance of the company's stock lags behind other technology trendsetters.
CHICAGO - Online delivery company GrubHub plans to raise up to $100 million through an initial public offering.
NEW YORK - The following is a list of initial public offerings planned for the coming week. Sources include Renaissance Capital, Greenwich, CT (www.renaissancecapital.com) and SEC filings.
HAMPSTEAD, Maryland - Men's clothing company Jos. A. Bank rejected Men's Wearhouse $1.78 billion sweetened acquisition offer late Thursday. But it said it is willing to meet with its rival chain over a possible higher bid.
WASHINGTON - Mortgage giant Freddie Mac posted net income of $8.6 billion for the October through December period, its ninth straight profitable quarter. Earnings were boosted by the continued rise in home prices, which reduced the amounts the company had to set aside to cover losses on mortgages.
BERLIN - Insurance company Allianz says it is increasing its dividend to 5.30 euros ($7.27) from 4.50 euros a share after profits rose 15 percent last year.
NEW YORK - History doesn't always repeat itself.
NEW YORK - Looks like Target Corp. will be feeling the financial pain for a while from the theft of credit card numbers and other information from millions of its customers.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Dollar Tree Inc. said Wednesday that its fourth-quarter net income fell nearly 7 percent as severe weather and a shorter holiday selling period hurt the discount retailer's sales.
NEW YORK - Lowe's fiscal fourth-quarter net income rose 6 percent, as the home-improvement retailer continued to benefit from the housing market's recovery.
MARIETTA, Georgia - A Cobb County Superior Court judge has signed a nearly $100 million settlement between the Cobb Electric Membership Corporation and its members.