- Ala. man sentenced for copyright violation Updated: Apr-21-14 7:26 am
- Court declines to block drug ruling in patent case Updated: Apr-18-14 4:40 pm
- Merriman suing Nike over Lights Out name Updated: Apr-14-14 9:02 pm
- Gummy bear loses latest round in copyright fight Updated: Apr-11-14 10:10 am
- Smartphone trial judge annoyed by phones in court Updated: Apr-09-14 12:56 am
- Studios sue defunct website for infringement Updated: Apr-08-14 10:55 am
- New Hampshire bill aims to nip false patent claims Updated: Apr-06-14 11:16 am
- Samsung: Patents developed by Google engineers Updated: Apr-01-14 8:19 pm
- Judge awards CMU $1.54B in Marvell patent dispute Updated: Apr-01-14 1:34 pm
- Court: Company can move forward with Lexmark suit Updated: Mar-25-14 10:41 am
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - An Alabama man faces two years in federal prison after pleading guilty to copyright infringement in November.
WASHINGTON - Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts on Friday declined to temporarily block a lower court ruling that opens the world's best-selling multiple sclerosis drug to competition from generic rivals next month.
SAN DIEGO - Former NFL linebacker Shawne Merriman is suing Nike for trademark infringement and unfair competition over its Lights Out apparel line.
BERLIN - Swiss chocolatier Lindt & Spruengli AG has won the latest round in its battle of the bears against Germany's Haribo GmbH.
SAN JOSE, California - So far one of the biggest problems for a federal judge overseeing a patent battle between the world's largest smartphone makers isn't about stolen ideas. It's getting the roomful of smartphone devotees to turn off their devices.
ALEXANDRIA, Virginia - Hollywood studios are suing the defunct file-sharing website Megaupload and its founder, Kim Dotcom, claiming the website facilitated massive copyright infringement.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Lawmakers are considering making it harder for companies with false patent claims - known as patent trolls - to demand that businesses pay licensing fees or be sued.
SAN JOSE, California - Samsung fired back at Apple's accusations of patent theft Tuesday, saying the South Korean tech giant didn't write any of the Android software on its smartphones and tablets, Google did.
NEW YORK - A court has awarded Carnegie Mellon University $1.54 billion in a patent dispute with chip maker Marvell Technology.
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court ruled Tuesday that a competitor of printer maker Lexmark International Inc. can move forward with a lawsuit accusing the company of disparaging its business.