- Texas jury orders Apple to pay $625.6 million in patent case Updated: Feb-04-16 1:40 pm
A federal jury in East Texas has ordered Apple to pay $625.6 million after finding that Apple services like FaceTime and iMessage infringed on technology patents held by Nevada patent-holding company VirnetX.
- Urban Outfitters squaring off against Navajo Nation in court Updated: Feb-02-16 5:21 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - The Navajo Nation is seeking potentially millions of dollars from Urban Outfitters Inc. over clothing, jewelry and other merchandise bearing the tribe's name that the popular retailer has sold.
- Salt Lake Comic Con may reach settlement over name rights Updated: Jan-24-16 3:04 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The organizers of Salt Lake Comic Con and San Diego Comic-Con may be on the verge of resolving an ongoing name-trademark dispute.
- Karaoke crashers: Group says bar violated US copyright law Updated: Jan-21-16 8:29 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Refrain, karaoke lovers, from swooning the bar crowd with tales of discovering your homeroom angel is a centerfold.
- Yosemite: Famed hotel name to change in trademark dispute Updated: Jan-14-16 5:00 pm
FRESNO, California - The names of iconic hotels and other landmarks in the world-famous Yosemite National Park will soon change in an ongoing battle over who owns the intellectual property, park officials said Thursday.