- Authors Guild asks US court to rule against Google Updated: Apr-11-14 6:16 pm
- Gummy bear loses latest round in copyright fight Updated: Apr-11-14 10:10 am
- Studios sue defunct website for infringement Updated: Apr-08-14 10:55 am
- Va. copyright suit against Bieber, Usher dismissed Updated: Mar-31-14 1:31 pm
- Va. copyright suit against Bieber, Usher dismissed Updated: Mar-31-14 1:12 pm
NEW YORK - Saying Google Inc. is stealing business from online book retailers, the Authors Guild asked a federal appeals court Friday to reinstate its lawsuit contending that the Internet giant is violating copyright laws with its massive book digitization project.
BERLIN - Swiss chocolatier Lindt & Spruengli AG has won the latest round in its battle of the bears against Germany's Haribo GmbH.
ALEXANDRIA, Virginia - Hollywood studios are suing the defunct file-sharing website Megaupload and its founder, Kim Dotcom, claiming the website facilitated massive copyright infringement.
NORFOLK, Virginia - A judge has dismissed a $10 million lawsuit that claimed Justin Bieber and Usher copied parts of a song written by two Virginia songwriters.
NORFOLK, Virginia - A $10 million lawsuit that claimed Justin Bieber and Usher stole two Virginia songwriters' song has been dismissed.