- British court ruling backs patent protecting Lilly's Alimta Updated: Jun-25-15 9:13 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Eli Lilly received some European legal backing for its top product, the lung cancer treatment Alimta, on Thursday when a British court upheld a patent protecting a vitamin regimen administered with the drug.
- High court rules against Spider-Man toy inventor Updated: Jun-22-15 7:16 pm
WASHINGTON - The inventor of a popular Spider-Man web-shooting toy can't keep reeling in royalties after his patent ran out, the Supreme Court ruled Monday
- New Colorado law targets frivolous patent lawsuits Updated: Jun-17-15 8:43 pm
DENVER - Colorado will start prosecuting so-called patent trolls, businesses and individuals who falsely claim to have the rights to an idea or product so they can intimidate inventors and companies into doling out money to settle or avoid lawsuits.
- 2 Iowa universities partner to commercialize more inventions Updated: Jun-12-15 4:50 pm
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - The University of Northern Iowa has entered a formal agreement with another college to help oversee its patent and business plans.
- Jawbone files 2nd lawsuit against rival Fitbit Updated: Jun-10-15 8:31 pm
NEW YORK - Fitness tracker maker Jawbone has filed its second lawsuit in two weeks against competitor Fitbit.