- 'Cable guy' trademark suit against Giterdone gas station Updated: Nov-26-15 7:46 pm
DIAMONDHEAD, Mississippi - The company that owns trademark and merchandising rights for Larry the Cable Guy says the Giterdone convenience store in Diamondhead, Mississippi, is violating the trademark on the catchphrase Git-R-Done.
- BAA loses bid to block company's use of 'Marathon Monday' Updated: Nov-03-15 2:59 pm
BOSTON - Most runners know "Marathon Monday" as the day the Boston Marathon is held each April.
- Redskins: US has registered plenty of 'offensive' trademarks Updated: Nov-03-15 2:47 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - As the Washington Redskins defend their federal trademark registration, they argue in court papers that the government has registered plenty of companies with offensive names.
- Redskins: US has approved many 'offensive' trademarks Updated: Nov-03-15 11:52 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - The Washington Redskins are defending their federal trademark registration by listing many companies with offensive names that the government has approved.
- Jury awards rally $912K in 'Sturgis' trademark suit Updated: Oct-30-15 7:47 pm
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A Rapid City jury has awarded Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Inc. $912,500 in a four-year-old dispute over the "Sturgis" trademark.