- Morningstar CEO's entrepreneurial spirit has Munster roots Updated: May-03-15 12:38 pm
MUNSTER, Indiana - The high school yearbook photos show a brightly smiling teen who was active in science club and chess club, and who worked on the stage crews of numerous school plays.
- Will Japan funds keep going, or just disappoint again? Updated: Apr-30-15 3:25 pm
NEW YORK - How much longer can the sun shine on Japan's stock market?
- With Nasdaq in record territory, what it means for 401(k)s Updated: Apr-29-15 4:22 pm
NEW YORK - Technology stocks are trading at levels not seen since Y2K and that may trigger some bad memories. After all, the last time the index reached a record high it quickly plummeted in what became known as at the dot-com crash.
- Dodging the dollar drag: Currency-hedged funds are booming Updated: Apr-23-15 3:43 pm
NEW YORK - Here's a trick question: Are Spanish stocks up or down this year?
- Phoenix man and his son sentenced to prison in fraud case Updated: Apr-21-15 3:26 pm
PHOENIX - A man and his son who pleaded guilty to defrauding investors while operating a Phoenix real estate investment business have each been sentenced to one year in prison.
- REITs and rising rates: Pushing against conventional wisdom Updated: Apr-16-15 4:40 pm
NEW YORK - Are real-estate mutual funds going to see a price drop?
- Tips for parents considering helping their child buy a home Updated: Apr-16-15 10:31 am
Rising prices and a dearth of homes for sale in many markets have made it harder for many looking to buy their first home.
- Saudi Arabia to open stock market to foreigners in June Updated: Apr-16-15 10:13 am
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - Saudi Arabia's stock market regulator says foreign investors will be allowed to trade shares on the oil-rich kingdom's exchange beginning on June 15.
- Government proposes rules for brokers on retirement accounts Updated: Apr-14-15 4:49 pm
WASHINGTON - Brokers who manage Americans' retirement accounts may soon be required to put investors' interests first under new restrictions proposed by the U.S. government.
- Texas hotel, to regain its luster, relies on foreign dollars Updated: Apr-06-15 12:15 pm
MINERAL WELLS, Texas - The Baker Hotel remains a glorious wreck.