- You can't control much, but you can control investment fees Updated: Aug-27-15 2:13 pm
NEW YORK - Do the stock market's big swings have you feeling helpless?
- Take a deep breath: Experts advise calm in this crazy market Updated: Aug-25-15 4:19 pm
NEW YORK - Don't do anything rash.
- As stock prices sink, ordinary Americans keep their heads up Updated: Aug-25-15 6:55 am
WASHINGTON - Even as anxious investors send stock prices plunging, many Americans are sounding a rather different note:
- Securities officials go after Bellevue developer Updated: Aug-24-15 4:49 pm
SEATTLE - The Securities and Exchange Commission filed a complaint and sought a restraining order Monday against the head of an investment firm, saying he bilked more than 250 Chinese investors out of millions of dollars on two real estate projects - a skyscraper in downtown Seattle and a development in Everett.
- Nebraska man wins $1,000 to invest for retirement Updated: Aug-22-15 5:04 am
SIDNEY, Nebraska - A western Nebraska man has won $1,000 to invest for retirement in a contest promoting investor education.
- Fund manager Q&A: Real estate funds can rebound Updated: Aug-13-15 5:52 pm
LOS ANGELES - It's a great time to be a landlord. You just wouldn't know it by looking at how real estate investment trusts are faring this year.
- Landed your first job? Tips for managing your money Updated: Aug-12-15 2:28 pm
NEW YORK - Landing that first job out of college calls for a celebration. But when the party is over, it's time to sit down and figure out how to make your money work for you.
- California man convicted in $169M fraud scheme Updated: Aug-07-15 6:25 pm
SANTA ANA, California - A Southern California real estate investor has been convicted of a fraud scheme that cost investors as much as $169 million.
- LePage considers green cards for foreign investors Updated: Aug-07-15 4:05 am
PORTLAND, Maine - The LePage administration is considering a program to help foreign investors get green cards if they invest in projects that create jobs.
- 4 questions to consider before investing with a robo adviser Updated: Aug-05-15 5:44 pm
Some of Wall Street's newest investment advisers don't have a degree in business or a corner office in Manhattan. They're also not human.
- Thai currency falls to 6-year low as foreigners dump stocks Updated: Aug-05-15 8:13 am
BANGKOK - Thailand's currency fell to a six-year low against the dollar Wednesday, as foreign investors continue to dump stocks while waiting for the country's economy to pick up.
- Fearful of being left out to dry, bond funds hold more cash Updated: Jul-30-15 4:24 pm
NEW YORK - Imagine the bond market as a crowded swimming pool, except it's one where the water level drops whenever someone tries to leave. By the time you attempt to get out, you're stuck at the bottom, unable to exit because the ladder is 10 feet above your head.