- Lemonade Day is opportunity for kids to learn about business Updated: May-27-15 8:39 am
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Lemonade Day is still more than a month away, but Khloe Barnhill already knows how her stand will be decorated.
- Nelson wins Democratic nomination for state treasurer Updated: May-19-15 9:30 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - State Rep. Rick Nelson has defeated four opponents to win the Democratic nomination for state treasurer in Kentucky's primary election.
- Kansas officials urge schools to teach financial literacy Updated: May-13-15 5:04 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - The chairmen of the Kansas House Education Committee and the State Board of Education are urging local school districts to teach financial literacy.
- Teen wins $120,000 financial literacy program scholarship Updated: May-08-15 12:36 pm
ST. CLAIR, Michigan - A southeastern Michigan teen has been awarded a $120,000 scholarship after finishing first in the H&R Block Budget Challenge financial literacy program for high school students and educators.
- 3 vying for GOP nomination for Kentucky treasurer Updated: May-08-15 11:47 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Two Republicans campaigning for the chance to serve as Kentucky's next treasurer see value in the job as an independent watchdog of state finances. The third candidate has a different objective - he wants to close the office.
- EXCHANGE: Indy Habitat project powered by women Updated: May-08-15 8:12 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Janae Robinson doesn't know much about building houses, but last week, the 27-year-old data entry clerk at IU Health was swinging a hammer and raising the walls on her new home.
- School teams to compete in Vermont Treasury Cup Challenge Updated: May-08-15 4:05 am
MONTPELIER, Vermont - High school teams from around Vermont are competing in the Vermont Treasury Cup Challenge.
- Sheila Bair named president of private Maryland college Updated: May-06-15 6:22 pm
CHESTERTOWN, Maryland - Sheila Bair, who led the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. during the financial crisis, has been named president of Maryland's Washington College, a private liberal arts school.