- Kansas schools try to limit student debt Updated: Jul-28-15 9:24 am
SALINA, Kansas - Higher education schools in Salina have been working with students to improve their financial knowledge and manage their student debt.
- Ex-Rep. Crawford, retired firefighter get Black Expo Awards Updated: Jul-15-15 4:05 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Gov. Mike Pence has honored former state Rep. Bill Crawford of Indianapolis and Fort Wayne's first female firefighter among eight others at Indiana Black Expo's Summer Celebration in Indianapolis.
- EXCHANGE: Program teaches lessons in financial literacy Updated: Jul-07-15 8:20 am
DIXON, Illinois - At just 14 years old, Reagan Middle School eighth-grader Owen Rick is already making adult decisions.
- Summer school program strikes happy chord among students Updated: Jul-05-15 11:19 am
BURLINGTON, Iowa - The classrooms at Grimes Elementary School are anything but quiet this summer.
- Teachers still sought in home economics field Updated: Jul-04-15 10:37 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - Forty years ago, when Cheryl Tschetter started teaching at what was then McMillan Junior High, boys were for the first time allowed to take home economics and girls could enroll in shop class.
- Bangladesh-based poverty group founder wins World Food Prize Updated: Jul-01-15 2:28 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - A man who created a nonprofit organization credited with helping more than 150 million people out of poverty was named the winner of the 2015 World Food Prize on Wednesday.