- Vt. bus drivers, union reach deal to avert strike Updated: Mar-09-14 10:05 am
- Tropicana casino in Vegas reaches deal with union Updated: Mar-06-14 7:16 pm
- Boeing freezing nonunion workers' pensions in 2016 Updated: Mar-06-14 6:32 pm
- Bill would cut Alaska ferry workers' salaries Updated: Mar-06-14 4:04 pm
- Disney union contract talks start Updated: Mar-02-14 3:05 am
- Vt. Senate endorses child care unionization bill Updated: Feb-28-14 5:08 pm
- Portland teachers ratify deal that avoided strike Updated: Feb-28-14 9:17 am
- Met Opera seeking concessions from unions Updated: Feb-28-14 7:01 am
- Las Vegas' largest union to vote on casino strike Updated: Feb-26-14 10:04 am
- Portland State faculty declares impasse in talks Updated: Feb-24-14 7:25 pm
- Plan provides payments to idled Oregon dockworkers Updated: Feb-22-14 1:50 pm
- Tentative deal between St. Paul district, teachers Updated: Feb-21-14 11:44 am
- TN official: UAW no deal breaker for Memphis site Updated: Feb-19-14 4:52 pm
- ECD chief: UAW no deal breaker for West Tenn. site Updated: Feb-19-14 1:58 pm
- NYC, union make deal; mayor says it's no precedent Updated: Feb-18-14 5:13 pm
- Deal is announced in landmark pension case in RI Updated: Feb-14-14 6:49 pm
- Pilots' union rejects contract at American Eagle Updated: Feb-13-14 3:58 pm
- NYC mayor unveils budget, warns of challenges Updated: Feb-12-14 4:34 pm
- Jeter says Yankees have to move on without A-Rod Updated: Feb-10-14 2:58 pm
BURLINGTON, Vermont - The Chittenden County Transportation Authority says it has reached a deal with the union that represents almost 70 Vermont bus drivers, averting a strike.
LAS VEGAS - Two unions have agreed on a five-year contract with the Tropicana casino on the Las Vegas Strip.
SEATTLE - Boeing Co. said Thursday it is freezing the traditional defined-benefit pensions for 68,000 nonunion employees - including managers and executives - starting in 2016.
JUNEAU, Alaska - A bill pending in the Alaska Senate would strip state ferry workers of their cost-of-living adjustment.
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Contract negotiations are getting started between Walt Disney World officials and members of its unions.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - The Vermont Senate on Friday passed and sent to the House a bill that would allow child care workers in the state to unionize to negotiate rates and working conditions with the state.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The union for Portland public school teachers says they have ratified the contract deal that avoided a strike in Oregon's largest district.
NEW YORK - In a cost-cutting move, the Metropolitan Opera is seeking concessions from its unions as contract negotiations get under way.
LAS VEGAS - Members of a powerful Las Vegas hotel union are planning a vote next month that could empower organizers to call for a strike.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Portland State University faculty union declared an impasse in contract talks Monday following 10 months of fruitless bargaining with administrators who are wrestling with a budget deficit.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A mystery has persisted during the two-year saga of labor turmoil at the Port of Portland, which expects a decision by Hanjin Shipping Co. any day now whether the port's biggest ocean cargo carrier will pull out.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - St. Paul Public Schools and its teachers union have reached a tentative agreement on a new labor contract, averting a strike authorization vote set for Monday.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee officials promoting a 6-square-mile "mega site" outside Memphis say it would be ideally suited for a new auto assembly plant - even if its workers are represented by the United Auto Workers union.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee officials promoting a 6-square-mile "megasite" outside of Memphis say it would be ideally suited for a new auto assembly plant - even if its workers are represented by the United Auto Workers union.
NEW YORK - Mayor Bill de Blasio's administration has reached a deal with one of the 150 municipal unions whose members worked under an expired contract, but he warned that the successful negotiation may not pave the way for other labor agreements.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island state leaders and union officials announced a deal Friday that would end legal wrangling over a landmark pension overhaul that's been a model for other states seeking to rein in runaway pension costs.
FORT WORTH, Texas - The CEO of American Eagle says the American Airlines regional affiliate will be a different outfit that does less flying after leaders of the pilots' union rejected a contract offer.
NEW YORK - New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio unveiled his first budget proposal Wednesday, revealing that the nation's largest city has a surplus but warning that it still faces stark fiscal challenges due to the expired labor contracts of all 150 municipal unions.
TAMPA, Florida - Derek Jeter says the New York Yankees have no choice but to move forward now that Alex Rodriguez has accepted his suspension for the 2014 season.