- More in NJ register for health care exchange Updated: Dec-11-13 7:07 pm
- Memo to Gov. Brewer revealed latest CPS crisis Updated: Dec-11-13 6:49 pm
- Excerpts from recent Minnesota editorials Updated: Dec-11-13 3:34 pm
- New Obama adviser will not work on Keystone XL Updated: Dec-11-13 2:59 pm
- Bell Helicopter announces new assembly facility Updated: Dec-11-13 6:28 am
- LA County social workers suspend 6-day strike Updated: Dec-10-13 9:52 pm
- California among states vying for Boeing jet plant Updated: Dec-10-13 7:56 pm
- Michigan public universities tout economic impact Updated: Dec-10-13 5:23 pm
- Casino to share 5 percent revenue with nonprofits Updated: Dec-10-13 3:04 pm
- New incentives needed if Boeing picks Alabama Updated: Dec-10-13 2:37 pm
- SC development agency allowed to continue bonuses Updated: Dec-10-13 11:44 am
- LePage: Maine manufacturer to expand, create jobs Updated: Dec-10-13 5:44 am
- Economic experiment shows limits of NKorean change Updated: Dec-10-13 5:34 am
- Bowling Green plant expanding to Simpson County Updated: Dec-10-13 4:06 am
- Beef processing company expanding in Kan. Updated: Dec-09-13 8:20 pm
- Some ex-IP workers offered tuition discount Updated: Dec-09-13 8:11 pm
- Ala. House Democratic leader pushing state lottery Updated: Dec-09-13 6:23 pm
- E. Ky. conferees hear similarities to Minn. Updated: Dec-09-13 5:00 pm
- USAID now focusing on housing finance in Haiti Updated: Dec-09-13 4:33 pm
- Initiative to recruit SD jobs, workers falls short Updated: Dec-08-13 12:14 pm
- DHL breaks ground on new O'Hare cargo facility Updated: Dec-08-13 5:06 am
- Officials urge 'hard look' at PolyMet mine review Updated: Dec-06-13 7:56 pm
- Oregon gives Intel a Nike-like tax deal Updated: Dec-06-13 4:14 pm
- Scott: Miami port dredging means jobs statewide Updated: Dec-06-13 1:28 pm
- Food company to expand operations in Arkansas Updated: Dec-06-13 10:25 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - The number of New Jersey residents who enrolled for health insurance through a federal government-run website grew threefold in the program's second month. But still well under 1 percent of eligible residents have completed their registrations.
PHOENIX - A scathing memo to Gov. Jan Brewer from the Phoenix police detective overseeing criminal investigations at Arizona's Child Protective Services department laid bare the latest crisis at the agency.
Duluth News Tribune, Dec. 10
WASHINGTON - A new senior adviser to President Barack Obama will not be involved in deliberations on the Keystone XL oil pipeline, the White House said Wednesday.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Texas-based Bell Helicopter says it is building a helicopter assembly plant in Lafayette to assemble the company's new line of SLS - Short Light Single - helicopters.
LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles County social workers say they're suspending a six-day strike and returning to the bargaining table.
LONG BEACH, California - California is one of at least a half-dozen states vying for Boeing's attention as the aircraft giant selects a production site for its new 400-seat 777X jetliner.
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan public universities contribute 120,000 jobs and account for $24 billion in economic activity in the state, according to a report released Tuesday that was commissioned by the 15 schools.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Supporters of a proposed Jefferson casino said Tuesday they have reached an agreement with the casino operator to share 5 percent of the revenue with charitable organizations in Green County and the surrounding area.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Alabama's offer to land Boeing's new aircraft plant includes financial incentives that don't exist now, the governor said Tuesday.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina's economic development agency can continue its bonus program for employees, following approval Tuesday by the Budget and Control Board.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine Gov. Paul LePage says a manufacturing company in the state is planning to expand its operations.
RAJIN, North Korea - Many of the ways in which this dusty, windswept area differs from most of North Korea are easiest to see at night.
FRANKLIN, Kentucky - A Bowling Green company that needed to expand has decided to do so in neighboring Simpson County.
ARKANSAS CITY, Kansas - A Kansas meat-packing company has announced plans to expand its operation in south-central Kansas.
COURTLAND, Alabama - Two community colleges are offering tuition discounts to some workers being laid off from an International Paper plant in northwestern Alabama.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The Democratic leader in the Alabama House is calling for the Legislature to use its election-year session to approve a state lottery.
PIKEVILLE, Kentucky - A former Minnesota lawmaker and his father told a gathering in Appalachia that the response to a collapse in mining jobs in their state's iron-ore region 30 years ago may provide ideas for eastern Kentucky, which has suffered 6,000 coal layoffs in the last couple of years.
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti - The U.S. Agency for International Development will shift from building houses to financing them for people displaced by the 2010 earthquake in Haiti, the agency's chief for the Caribbean nation said Monday.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - An initiative by Republican Gov. Dennis Daugaard that was intended to draw 1,000 workers to the state has come up far short.
CHICAGO - DHL has broken ground on a $35 million cargo facility at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - State officials released a 2,200-page environmental review for the proposed PolyMet Mining Corp. copper-nickel mine to the public on Friday and urged Minnesotans to scrutinize the massive document as the state decides whether to embrace a new kind of mining.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Gov. John Kitzhaber announced Friday that he's giving Intel a tax deal similar to the one he granted Nike a year ago.
MIAMI - On a postcard-perfect Friday, Gov. Rick Scott joined other officials for a boat tour of a $220 million dredging operation that will enable Miami's cargo port to accommodate much bigger ships that soon will pass through a widened Panama Canal.
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A food-distribution company will hire 80 additional workers when it expands its operations in central Arkansas.