- Newspaper: Feds stymied probe into fire deaths Updated: Dec-06-13 6:32 pm
- 2 Ohio companies cited, alleged safety violations Updated: Nov-30-13 4:43 pm
- Bangladesh to inspect safety of garment factories Updated: Nov-21-13 10:43 am
- OSHA cites Tyson Foods Inc. plant in Buffalo, NY Updated: Nov-19-13 2:31 pm
- Official: Tesla factory had previous violation Updated: Nov-14-13 6:38 pm
- Attacks, deaths rampant at wild cat sanctuaries Updated: Nov-14-13 4:55 pm
- Lumber manufacturer cited in worker's death Updated: Nov-13-13 12:27 pm
- Selfridge air base cited for 8 safety violations Updated: Nov-12-13 6:17 pm
- Nashville contractor fined in May crane collapse Updated: Nov-12-13 4:11 pm
PHOENIX - State workplace safety officials probing the deaths of 19 firefighters in an Arizona wildfire were denied access to key witnesses as they worked to determine the tragedy's cause, according to a letter from a federal agency.
CINCINNATI - The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration has issued safety citations against two southwest Ohio companies after the deaths of workers.
DHAKA, Bangladesh - Bangladesh will begin inspections of its export-oriented garment factories on Friday to assess the buildings and how safe they are from fire and electrical accidents, an official said.
SPRINGDALE, Arkansas - The federal Occupational and Safety Health Administration alleges workplace safety violations at a Tyson Foods Inc. plant in Buffalo, New York
FREMONT, California - The San Francisco Bay Area Tesla factory where three workers were burned by hot metal was previously cited for a safety violation that led to an injury, a state official said Thursday.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Over the past few decades, as an exotic pet trade boomed and Americans bought cute tiger cubs and baby monkeys, sanctuaries sprang up across the nation to take care of the animals that were abandoned when they reached adult-size or were no longer wanted.
SUPERIOR, Wisconsin - The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration has cited a lumber and shingle manufacturer for safety violations that resulted in the death of a worker at its plant in Superior.
HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Michigan - The Occupational Safety and Health Administration cited Selfridge Air National Guard Base for unsafe or unhealthy working conditions.
GALLATIN, Tennessee - The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration has fined a Nashville contractor more than $60,000, citing the company with willful and serious safety violations.