- All W.Va. ski resorts to be open starting Friday Updated: Dec-12-13 12:11 pm
- US Airways Nov. passenger revenue falls 4 percent Updated: Dec-04-13 8:52 am
- State report: More tourists visiting New Mexico Updated: Dec-01-13 2:11 pm
- Hawaii visitors, spending drop in October Updated: Nov-27-13 9:46 pm
- Fares up, flights down at Indianapolis airport Updated: Nov-25-13 11:30 am
- Sioux Falls airport to offer shuttle service Updated: Nov-24-13 11:32 am
- Parole audits show widespread, fundamental errors Updated: Nov-17-13 8:07 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Cooler temperatures will allow all five of West Virginia's ski resorts to be open Friday, giving the state's tourism industry an early boost after warmer weather delayed several openings last ski season.
TEMPE, Arizona - US Airways said on Wednesday that a key measure of revenue was lower than it had expected in November because of the late timing of the Thanksgiving holiday.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Tourism officials in New Mexico say more people are visiting the state.
HONOLULU - The Hawaii Tourism Authority says the number of visitors coming to the islands fell 1.6 percent in October compared to the same month last year. Travelers also spent 2.6 percent less during their stay.
INDIANAPOLIS - Travel agents still talk wistfully of ATA, the city's homegrown airline that brought low fares and nonstop service to Florida, Las Vegas and other favored destinations for Indianapolis passengers.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Passengers at the Sioux Falls Regional Airport will have the option of taking a shuttle from the parking lot to the terminal again this year.
DENVER - Colorado parole officers committed fundamental supervision errors in more than 60 percent of the cases they handled, according to a Denver Post review of about 2,000 audits dating to the beginning of 2011.