- Portland's TryEco to move headquarters to Albany Updated: Feb-06-16 1:53 pm
ALBANY, Oregon - The maker of a product that could reduce water demand in farming is establishing its headquarters in Albany.
- JC Penney looking at possible HQ sale and partial leaseback Updated: Feb-05-16 9:57 am
NEW YORK - J.C. Penney is considering selling and partially leasing back its headquarters to help lower debt and create long-term savings.
- Agreement details incentives offered to GE for Boston move Updated: Jan-20-16 7:40 pm
BOSTON - City and state officials offered General Electric Co. a package of incentives ranging from a public helipad to a joint concierge relocation team to help secure the move of the company's headquarters to Boston, according to an agreement made public on Wednesday.
- Pharmaceutical company begins relocation to New Haven Updated: Jan-16-16 12:22 pm
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - A Connecticut pharmaceutical company is preparing to relocate to its new headquarters in New Haven.
- GE's unplugging leaves many unsettled in Connecticut town Updated: Jan-16-16 10:08 am
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - It's not just the loss of loyal customers that worries jeweler Howard Diamond, or the extra tax burden that businesses like his may have to carry as General Electric pulls the plug on Fairfield. As he approaches retirement and thinks about selling his home in town, he also fears an exodus of GE employees driving down real estate values.
- Opinions mixed about what GE move means for Connecticut Updated: Jan-14-16 2:31 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Criticism of Connecticut's business climate and policies came swiftly following the news that corporate giant General Electric would be moving its headquarters from suburban Fairfield to Boston.
- General Electric to move headquarters to Boston Updated: Jan-13-16 5:36 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - General Electric announced Wednesday it will move its headquarters to Boston, leaving the sprawling suburban Connecticut campus it has called home over the past four decades for a technology-rich city it says better fits its ambitions as an innovation leader.
- GE still considering Rhode Island for operations jobs Updated: Jan-13-16 5:30 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - General Electric says it's still considering moving some jobs to Rhode Island after choosing to relocate its headquarters to Boston.
- Mass. governor calls GE move "huge win" Updated: Jan-13-16 5:21 pm
BOSTON - Gov. Charlie Baker is calling General Electric's decision to move its corporate headquarters to Boston a "huge win" for the state and the city.
- Pfizer, Allergan CEOs: Tie-up aims for growth, not cost cuts Updated: Jan-12-16 4:27 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The heads of drugmakers Pfizer and Allergan said Tuesday that the record $160 billion combination they're planning is meant to produce more medicines and boost revenue, not to just slash jobs and other costs as the companies previously have done.