- McCormick & Co. to keep headquarters in Baltimore County Updated: Apr-28-15 1:49 pm
SPARKS, Maryland - McCormick & Co. announced that it will keep its corporate headquarters in Baltimore County after a monthslong relocation search that could have seen the company leave Maryland.
- HSBC considers moving headquarters from Britain Updated: Apr-24-15 11:29 am
LONDON - Global bank HSBC said Friday it is considering moving its headquarters from London due to tougher regulation since the 2008 financial crisis, a politically charged announcement two weeks before Britain's national election.
- Hardee's mulls moving headquarters out of St. Louis Updated: Apr-23-15 10:28 am
ST. LOUIS - Hardee's is considering moving its headquarters out of downtown St. Louis, perhaps to Nashville, Tennessee.
- Japanese company is moving nearly 100 jobs to N. Carolina Updated: Apr-22-15 10:14 am
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Gov. Pat McCrory says a Japanese company is moving its U.S. headquarters to North Carolina, bringing nearly 100 jobs.
- Ecolab buys 17-story building to serve as headquarters Updated: Apr-17-15 5:04 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Ecolab Inc. announced Friday it is purchasing a 17-story office building in downtown St. Paul, Minnesota, and will consolidate its local staff and operations there by the end of 2018.
- Monster Moto moves headquarters, plant to Ruston Updated: Apr-16-15 11:17 am
RUSTON, Louisiana - Monster Moto, a motorcycle company that manufactures mini bikes and go-karts for children and teenagers, will move its headquarters and production facility to Ruston and create almost 300 jobs.
- Animal health firm moving headquarters to Lawrence Updated: Apr-14-15 4:28 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - An Australian-based animal health company says it plans to move its global headquarters to the University of Kansas campus in Lawrence.