- Local, low-powered radio stations gaining steam in Wisconsin Updated: Aug-01-15 7:17 am
JANESVILLE, Wisconsin - Local radio is on the rise in a big way even though the towers are short, the transmitters the size of home stereo receivers and the talent in need of more polish.
- Local backyard chicken keepers enjoying eggs, company Updated: Jul-17-15 2:08 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Xi'an, often called Foo Dog, a golden silkie rooster, has new digs in Corrales.
- Craft sake is the latest trend that's brewing in US Updated: Jul-08-15 8:16 am
KITTERY, Maine - First came boutique wineries. Then microbreweries and craft distilleries. Now Japanese sake aficionados are hoping to transform the so-called "rice wine" into the next artisan alcohol-of-the-moment in the U.S.
- 'Indiana Grown' campaign to market state-sourced products Updated: Jul-07-15 7:55 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana agriculture officials hope to tap into the local food movement with a new campaign to market the state's produce, meat, dairy products, beer and wine and other products, they said Tuesday.
- Wineries, craft breweries experience growth in Kansas Updated: Jul-05-15 11:23 am
TOPEKA, Kansas - The thirst for Kansas-produced alcoholic beverages is growing, with wineries multiplying and the state's largest craft beer brewer moving into a larger facility.
- Wine ice cream, maple water: 5 foods of the future? Updated: Jul-03-15 9:37 am
NEW YORK - Chips made out of broccoli, chickpeas and kale. Wine-spiked ice cream. Popcorn that didn't quite fulfill its destiny.