- Teacher charged over 'inappropriate' online chat Updated: Mar-09-14 2:19 pm
- Program for all churches to avert child sex abuse Updated: Mar-08-14 8:23 pm
- Police: Man blames sexual assault on girl Updated: Mar-08-14 4:44 pm
- Former youth football coach cleared of sex charges Updated: Mar-08-14 3:13 pm
- Judge orders sale of convicted evangelist's church Updated: Mar-08-14 2:58 pm
- Woman charged after girl dies from dumbbell strike Updated: Mar-08-14 2:41 pm
- Penn St. trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote Updated: Mar-08-14 2:26 pm
- Woman sentenced to 40 years in child abuse case Updated: Mar-08-14 2:23 pm
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge Updated: Mar-08-14 10:52 am
- Chicago-area teacher aide faces child pornography charges Updated: Mar-08-14 4:05 am
- Mom of wandering toddlers charged with child abuse Updated: Mar-08-14 1:41 am
- Child sex abuse suspect dies at Boston hospital Updated: Mar-07-14 10:35 pm
- Teacher pleads not guilty to sexual abuse Updated: Mar-07-14 9:58 pm
- U of Minn. professor arrested in La. child case Updated: Mar-07-14 9:31 pm
- 2 charged with enslaving Ohio woman found guilty Updated: Mar-07-14 9:25 pm
- Vermont man's sentencing May 20 for niece's death Updated: Mar-07-14 6:12 pm
- Man sent to trial on kidnapping of 13-year-old Updated: Mar-07-14 5:13 pm
- Philly jury returns Monday in priest-abuse case Updated: Mar-07-14 4:41 pm
- Federal death penalty trial set to open in Hawaii Updated: Mar-07-14 4:34 pm
- 2 Tulsa women guilty of murder in toddler's death Updated: Mar-07-14 4:16 pm
- Coolidge city employee accused of molesting girl Updated: Mar-07-14 3:58 pm
- Knoxville teacher accused of sexually abusing teen Updated: Mar-07-14 1:50 pm
- N.M. man accused of abusing infant called a danger Updated: Mar-07-14 12:55 pm
- Tests show Ala man poisoned self after conviction Updated: Mar-07-14 12:10 pm
- New charges in Md. dentist's drugs-and-sex case Updated: Mar-07-14 11:59 am
NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey - Child endangerment charges have been filed against a teacher accused of having an inappropriate online conversation with a 14-year-old male student.
CLINTON, Mississippi - A church where a former music minister admitted sexual abuse will host a program for all denominations to learn how to keep their ministries free of child molestation.
SAN ANTONIO - Authorities say a San Antonio man is claiming he sexually assaulted a 6-year-old girl only after she asked him to do so.
LONDONDERRY, New Hampshire - A jury has cleared a former youth football coach in New Hampshire of sexually assaulting an 11-year-old girl during sleepovers at his home.
TEXARKANA, Arkansas - A federal judge has again ordered the sale of convicted evangelist Tony Alamo's church and gym in Fort Smith in order to partially satisfy a $30 million civil judgment owed by Alamo.
BEAUFORT, South Carolina - Authorities say a St. Helena Island woman killed a 2-year-old girl she was watching by hitting the child in the head with a dumbbell while she was working out.
HERSHEY, Pennsylvania - A longtime member of the Penn State University Board of Trustees has resigned, saying he regrets his vote to fire Hall of Fame football coach Joe Paterno days after the arrest of Jerry Sandusky on child sexual abuse charges.
TITUSVILLE, Florida - A Titusville woman has been sentenced to 40 years in prison after being convicted of nearly starving to death a child under her watch.
ORLANDO, Florida - A pregnant South Carolina woman pointed to the ocean, locked the doors and rolled up the windows, telling her three children she was "trying to take them to a better place" as she drove her minivan into the surf, authorities said.
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Illinois - Cook County prosecutors say a suburban Chicago teacher's aide is facing child pornography charges.
LOS ANGELES - The mother of two toddlers who were found wandering filthy and alone in South Los Angeles has pleaded not guilty to child abuse and other charges.
BOSTON - A man charged with sexually abusing 13 children through his wife's unlicensed child care business died at a hospital Friday night after an apparent suicide attempt in jail several hours earlier, his lawyer said.
RICHMOND, California - A Northern California elementary school teacher has pleaded not guilty to sexually abusing students.
MINNEAPOLIS - An associate professor who taught at the University of Minnesota is under arrest in connection with alleged child exploitation in Louisiana.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - A couple charged with enslaving a mentally disabled woman for two years through intimidation, abuse and threats they would harm her young child were found guilty on Friday.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - A Vermont man who pleaded guilty to charges in the kidnapping, sexual assault and death of his 12-year-old niece, avoiding a federal death penalty trial, is scheduled to be sentenced May 20.
WEST JORDAN, Utah - A judge has ordered a 56-year-old Utah man to stand trial on charges of kidnapping and child sexual assault in connection with events that took place during three days he spent with a 13-year-old girl last year.
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia jury has deliberated for more than a day in a Philadelphia priest-abuse case without reaching a verdict.
HONOLULU - A Honolulu courtroom is set to become the scene of a death penalty trial even though Hawaii abolished capital punishment in 1957.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Two 24-year-old Tulsa women have been convicted of the child-abuse murder and neglect of a 19-month-old boy.
COOLIDGE, Arizona - Authorities say a Coolidge city employee is in custody for allegedly molesting the daughter of a family friend for the past decade.
KNOXVILLE, Iowa - A Knoxville high school teacher has been accused of sexually abusing a 15-year-old girl.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - An Albuquerque man accused of beating and raping his girlfriend's 4-month-old daughter is being held in lieu of $150,000 bond after appearing in court Friday.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Forensic tests showed that a Tuscaloosa man who swallowed something in court moments after being convicted of child sexual abuse last year used strychnine to kill himself, authorities said.
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - A Hagerstown dentist indicted last year on federal charges of trading drugs for child sex is facing additional charges in state court.