- Supreme Court rejects San Jose appeal over Athletics' move Updated: Oct-05-15 6:21 pm
OAKLAND, California - The Supreme Court rejected an appeal from the city of San Jose in its bid to lure baseball's Athletics from Oakland to the South Bay.
- District of Columbia seeks eminent domain at stadium site Updated: Oct-01-15 11:40 am
WASHINGTON - The District of Columbia has filed for eminent domain to take control of a southwest Washington site where D.C. United's new stadium is planned.
- Penn St. seeks improvement options for stadium Updated: Oct-01-15 7:25 am
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - How much are history and tradition worth? It's a question Penn State athletic director Sandy Barbour will soon answer about the school's football stadium.
- Tulane athletic director Dickson to retire in May Updated: Sep-25-15 5:30 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Tulane athletic director Rick Dickson, who led the effort to bring football Saturday's back to campus from the Superdome, says he will retire next May.
- Vikings to offer lactation suites in current, new stadium Updated: Sep-22-15 6:03 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - In an effort to create a family-friendly environment on game day, the Vikings announced on Tuesday that they will install lactation suites at their temporary home, TCF Bank Stadium, as well as in the new stadium set to open next season.
- Milwaukee council adds city money to Bucks new arena Updated: Sep-22-15 3:55 pm
MILWAUKEE - A city council in Milwaukee on Tuesday approved its piece of the $250 million public financing package that will fund half of a new Milwaukee Bucks arena.
- PawSox officials: New stadium deal officially dead Updated: Sep-19-15 11:27 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The Pawtucket Red Sox officially ended their pursuit for a proposed baseball stadium, club officials said on Saturday, terminating a monthslong campaign to build on a piece of public waterfront land in downtown Providence.
- Minnesota Vikings celebrate new stadium milestone Updated: Sep-17-15 5:43 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings are celebrating another milestone in the construction of their new $1.08 billion stadium in downtown Minneapolis.
- Dick Vermeil high on Rams and on St. Louis Updated: Sep-17-15 4:49 pm
ST. LOUIS - Every commercial break on opening weekend, Dick Vermeil switched channels between the Rams and Chiefs - the last two teams he coached.
- Grubman: San Diego, St. Louis won't make stadium pitches Updated: Sep-15-15 7:08 pm
SAN DIEGO - The NFL's point man on Los Angeles said he has decided that officials from San Diego and St. Louis who are trying to keep their NFL teams won't make presentations on their stadium plans at the owners meeting next month.
- DC government nearing deal to build Wizards practice complex Updated: Sep-15-15 4:08 pm
WASHINGTON - The Washington Wizards will get a new, largely taxpayer-funded practice facility in a long-neglected corner of the city, the team and District of Columbia officials announced Tuesday.
- CU regents add $4.7 million to stadium project budget Updated: Sep-13-15 12:54 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - University of Colorado regents have approved spending $4.7 million more to renovate and expand Folsom Stadium in Boulder.
- Vikings vision for potential new HQ is big Updated: Sep-11-15 5:20 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings have an ambitious goal for development of the suburban property where they want to build their new headquarters, including retail, housing and a small stadium for youth football games.
- San Diego misses mayor's deadline on plan to keep Chargers Updated: Sep-11-15 5:17 pm
SAN DIEGO - To no one's surprise, the city of San Diego and the Chargers missed a deadline set by Mayor Kevin Faulconer to agree on a new stadium that would keep the team from moving to Los Angeles.
- Burlington community celebrates renovations to stadium Updated: Sep-11-15 12:00 pm
BURLINGTON, Iowa - Residents in Burlington are celebrating extensive renovations to the 95-year-old Bracewell Stadium.
- State Building Commission approves renovation of UT arena Updated: Sep-10-15 6:48 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The State Building Commission has approved a $15 million project of renovations and upgrades for the University of Tennessee's Thompson-Boling Arena.
- South Dakota State fans to see many stadium upgrades Updated: Sep-09-15 1:08 pm
BROOKINGS, South Dakota - South Dakota State's blue-and-yellow checkerboard end zones will soon have a surrounding structure befitting a Division I football program.
- Kansas St to enclose lower bowl in next phase of renovations Updated: Sep-09-15 12:54 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State has announced plans for the next phase of its renovation to Bill Snyder Family Stadium, a $15 million project that will complete the lower bowl and provide other fan amenities.