- Hartford baseball team to play first home games in Norwich Updated: May-05-16 11:15 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Hartford's new minor league baseball team will play its first home games in Norwich as it waits for its stadium to be completed in Connecticut's capital.
- Council votes not to sell street for potential Seattle arena Updated: May-02-16 10:55 pm
SEATTLE - Seattle's City Council on Monday voted not to vacate a stretch of road where an investor aiming to bring an NBA team to the city hopes to eventually build an arena that could house it.
- WVU Coliseum reopens 3 days after asbestos found Updated: May-02-16 5:45 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - West Virginia University's basketball arena has reopened three days after asbestos was detected in materials that were exposed during construction activities.
- Raiders in Las Vegas? It's still several hurdles away Updated: Apr-29-16 8:47 pm
LAS VEGAS - Raiders owner Mark Davis pledged this week to relocate his NFL team from Oakland to Las Vegas if a proposed $1.4 billion, 65,000-seat domed stadium is built. Here are some hurdles the proposal would have to clear before becoming reality.
- Raiders owner to Las Vegas: Build it and we will come Updated: Apr-28-16 4:51 pm
LAS VEGAS - Mark Davis was beaming as he posed with fans behind a black and silver "Las Vegas Raiders" banner. He made a few jokes before delivering a $500 million commitment to a new stadium in the city for his team.
- Downtown stadium proposed as part of Detroit MLS bid Updated: Apr-27-16 9:09 pm
DETROIT - Major League Soccer is eyeing the site of a suspended jail project as a possible home for a new soccer team in Detroit, part of a massive downtown development that would be built in the same area where the Tigers, Lions and Red Wings play.
- Goodell attends rally in support of new stadium for Chargers Updated: Apr-23-16 8:18 pm
SAN DIEGO - NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said Saturday at a rally that the Chargers belong in San Diego and a new stadium would be "a perfect place for the Super Bowl."
- Grand Canyon on the rise, on and off the court Updated: Apr-22-16 3:53 pm
PHOENIX - Brian Mueller zips across Grand Canyon's campus in a golf cart, waving to students who greet the university's president by his first name.
- Tennessee surveys supporters during Neyland renovation study Updated: Apr-20-16 4:14 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee athletic director Dave Hart has sent an email asking fans to participate in an online survey about Neyland Stadium as the school conducts a renovation study.
- Penn State leaning toward renovating, not replacing stadium Updated: Apr-20-16 12:57 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State officials are looking at renovating rather than replacing Beaver Stadium at the central Pennsylvania university's main campus.
- Phoenix mayor wants shared arena for Suns, Coyotes Updated: Apr-19-16 5:47 pm
- East Carolina unveils $55 million stadium project for 2017 Updated: Apr-16-16 7:10 pm
GREENVILLE, North Carolina - East Carolina has unveiled details of a $55 million renovation for Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium that includes a new southside tower, featuring 1,000 new premium seats, a club level, suites and a new press facilities.
- The Latest: Kentucky House approves 2-year spending plan Updated: Apr-15-16 10:07 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The Latest on the final day of the 2016 Kentucky General Assembly session (all times local):
- Vikings opener at new stadium is vs. Packers on Sept. 18 Updated: Apr-14-16 9:13 pm
- Public invited to walk through US Bank Stadium in July Updated: Apr-14-16 7:33 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Members of the public will get a chance to peek inside the new home of the Minnesota Vikings before it opens up for events.
- Bucks step back on court, but future secure with new arena Updated: Apr-14-16 6:07 pm
ST. FRANCIS, Wisconsin - The Milwaukee Bucks took one step back on the court while taking a big step forward off of it.
- Huron school sports facilities getting $2.5 million upgrade Updated: Apr-14-16 12:27 pm
HURON, South Dakota - The Huron School District is spending $2.5 million on sports facility upgrades.
- Milwaukee Bucks sign 30-year lease with arena owner Updated: Apr-13-16 9:02 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Bucks have signed a 30-year lease with the public entity that will own the team's new arena.
- Real Salt Lake to build new $50 million training facility Updated: Apr-10-16 6:31 pm
HERRIMAN, Utah - Real Salt Lake will have a new $50 million training facility and charter school in Herriman.
- Oklahoma football stadium a bowl in time for spring game Updated: Apr-08-16 6:35 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma fans and recruits will get much more than a typical spring game experience Saturday.
- Road trip: Florida State playing spring game in Orlando Updated: Apr-08-16 5:37 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - With renovations taking place at Doak Campbell Stadium, Florida State has a rare opportunity Saturday - play its spring game on the road in a stadium where it will open the season.
- Vikings, Wells Fargo ordered to settlement conference Updated: Apr-06-16 12:41 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A federal magistrate has ordered the Minnesota Vikings and Wells Fargo to attend a settlement conference later this month and try to resolve their dispute over signage near the new stadium in Minneapolis.
- Waterville ballpark to become replica of Wrigley Field Updated: Apr-06-16 6:44 am
WATERVILLE, Maine - Baseball fans in Maine no longer have to travel to Chicago to get a glimpse of the famed Wrigley Field.
- Hawks join Emory in building 'unprecedented' headquarters Updated: Apr-05-16 6:56 pm
ATLANTA - Tony Ressler had one early objective when his ownership group bought the Atlanta Hawks last June.