- Savannah baseball team owner pitches new stadium Updated: Dec-09-13 10:55 am
- Vikings, Wells Fargo agree on signage issue Updated: Dec-07-13 8:40 pm
- Braves want stores, restaurants outside ballpark Updated: Dec-07-13 2:59 pm
- Construction worker dies at Texas A&M stadium Updated: Dec-03-13 5:58 pm
- Atlanta OKs funds for neighborhoods near stadium Updated: Dec-03-13 6:11 am
- Owner: Potomac Nationals closer to new stadium Updated: Dec-02-13 7:07 am
- Timeline slips for deal to build DC soccer stadium Updated: Dec-01-13 4:59 pm
- Cubs eye alcohol sales at outdoor Wrigley plaza Updated: Nov-27-13 12:51 pm
- Ga. commissioners approve plan for Braves stadium Updated: Nov-27-13 4:12 am
- Cal to move 2014 game vs Oregon to Santa Clara Updated: Nov-26-13 5:26 pm
- Ole Miss closes loan on new arena Updated: Nov-26-13 1:38 pm
- Document details land deals for Red Wings arena Updated: Nov-26-13 7:27 am
- City Council approves stadium face lift for Browns Updated: Nov-25-13 10:20 pm
- Citizens' group asks to delay Braves stadium plan Updated: Nov-25-13 8:28 pm
- Kentucky reveals plans for Commonwealth renovation Updated: Nov-25-13 5:51 pm
- Iowa State to renovate end zone Updated: Nov-25-13 5:09 pm
- A's, Raiders reach new stadium lease agreements Updated: Nov-25-13 2:48 pm
- Braves unveil stadium entertainment district plan Updated: Nov-20-13 3:51 pm
- UNC officials ponder renovations, replacing arena Updated: Nov-19-13 6:53 pm
- Miami, Cincinnati resume football series Updated: Nov-19-13 3:30 pm
- New Vikings stadium groundbreaking set for Dec. 3 Updated: Nov-19-13 2:33 pm
- Stadium plans may boost Ga. construction field Updated: Nov-17-13 3:26 pm
- Column: Atlanta stadium deals a warning to others Updated: Nov-15-13 10:52 pm
- Do-mentos? Doomed Metrodome chock full of history Updated: Nov-15-13 4:13 pm
- Deal: Mayor, Braves discuss team's departure Updated: Nov-13-13 3:20 pm
SAVANNAH, Georgia - The owner of Savannah's minor league baseball team is seeking support from the city for a new multi-use stadium.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings and Wells Fargo have reached a preliminary agreement to resolve a conflict surrounding a development near the team's new stadium.
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Braves are looking for developers to create a $400 million mixed-use development with stores, restaurants, apartments and offices outside the proposed site of a new stadium in Cobb County.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - A demolition worker has died of injuries received when he fell four stories from Texas A&M's under-renovation football stadium.
ATLANTA - Atlanta's city council has unanimously passed a plan for spending millions of dollars aimed at helping neighborhoods near the future home of the Atlanta Falcons.
WOODBRIDGE, Virginia - The owner of a Washington Nationals minor league affiliate says the team is "pretty darn close" to a naming rights contract for a new ballpark in northern Virginia.
WASHINGTON - An ambitious plan to build a new $300 million soccer stadium for D.C. United has already fallen behind schedule.
CHICAGO - The Chicago Cubs hope to let patrons buy and drink alcohol outside of historic Wrigley Field, saying they want to create a town-square atmosphere in a plaza adjacent to the ballpark.
MARIETTA, Georgia - The Atlanta Braves are a step closer to moving out of downtown Atlanta, the Major League Baseball team's home for the past 47 years.
BERKELEY, California - California is moving its home game against Oregon next season to the San Francisco 49ers' new stadium in Santa Clara.
OXFORD, Mississippi - The University of Mississippi now has the money to get started on building a new basketball arena and parking garage.
DETROIT - A document says a property development business affiliated with the owner of the Detroit Red Wings has acquired nearly half of the 45-block area where the team's new arena is planned.
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland City Council approved a plan to pay $30 million for upgrades to FirstEnergy Stadium, home of the Browns.
MARIETTA, Georgia - A coalition of wide-ranging citizens groups has asked Cobb County officials to delay a decision on spending hundreds of millions of public dollars to build a stadium for Major League Baseball's Atlanta Braves.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Commonwealth Stadium will have a smoother, rounder look that Kentucky athletic director Mitch Barnhart ultimately hopes will create a more intimate spectator atmosphere and a big-time experience for Wildcat football players and recruits.
AMES, Iowa - For decades, Iowa State fans have longed for the school to rip out the metal bleachers in the south end zone and connect it to the rest of Jack Trice Stadium.
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Braves have announced plans to build a $400 million entertainment district near the team's new stadium in Cobb County.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Officials at the University of North Carolina are talking about making renovations to the Dean E. Smith Center, and the school is also looking at building a new men's basketball arena.
CINCINNATI - Miami and Cincinnati will resume their football series next year in Florida, followed by the Hurricanes playing at newly renovated Nippert Stadium on the Bearcats' campus in 2015.
MINNEAPOLIS - The groundbreaking for the new Minnesota Vikings stadium will be on Tuesday, Dec. 3.
ATLANTA - Union officials and economists say simultaneous construction of two metro Atlanta stadiums will bolster the local construction industry, which was hobbled during the recession.
ATLANTA - Welcome to Atlanta, where the players play - as long as the stadium where they play isn't much more than two decades old.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota's puffy-topped Metrodome that has hosted monster truck rallies, the Final Four and the Super Bowl will soon hold its final event. Ahead of its demolition, historians and others are sizing up what should be saved.
ATLANTA - Mayor Kasim Reed met Wednesday with Atlanta Braves executives to discuss next steps following the team's decision to leave downtown and build a new $672 million stadium in nearby Cobb County, according to Gov. Nathan Deal.