- 49ers agree with S Bethea to replace Whitner Updated: Mar-12-14 12:17 am
- AP source: Dolphins owner will pay for renovations Updated: Mar-10-14 8:00 pm
- A's considering temporary home if lease expires Updated: Mar-09-14 4:15 pm
- UW Arena-Auditorium renovation begins on Monday Updated: Mar-09-14 12:40 pm
- Cubs lose to Diamondbacks in opener of new park Updated: Feb-27-14 7:35 pm
- Season ticket holders can preview new stadium Updated: Feb-25-14 11:37 am
- Ole Miss to hire architect for stadium expansion Updated: Feb-23-14 1:35 pm
- Eugene stadium fans get a chance to save it Updated: Feb-21-14 4:07 pm
- FIFA keeps Brazil city in World Cup despite delays Updated: Feb-18-14 5:10 pm
- Renovated World Cup stadium holds 1st test event Updated: Feb-15-14 5:50 pm
- Chargers will seek new mayor's backing for stadium Updated: Feb-12-14 5:22 pm
- NY panel to eye potential new site for NFL's Bills Updated: Feb-11-14 10:23 am
SAN FRANCISCO - As hard-hitting safety Donte Whitner headed out of the Bay Area for his hometown of Cleveland, the San Francisco 49ers wasted little time finding someone to fill his position.
MIAMI - Dolphins owner Stephen Ross has offered to pay the entire tab for up to $400 million in stadium renovations in exchange for a property tax break.
OAKLAND, California - Oakland A's owner Lew Wolff is considering moving the team to a temporary location if he can't extend a two-year lease with the Oakland Coliseum.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The $30 million renovation of the Arena-Auditorium at the University of Wyoming officially begins on Monday.
MESA, Arizona - Jeff Samardzija pitched two shutout innings before an overflow crowd in the Chicago Cubs' opener at their new stadium, a 5-2 loss to an Arizona Diamondbacks split-squad on Thursday.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Vikings season-ticket holders will have chance beginning this week to get an interactive look at the new stadium being built in downtown Minneapolis.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The University of Mississippi's stadium plans could soon get a little more concrete.
EUGENE, Oregon - A nonprofit group has been given a chance to save Eugene's Civic Stadium, but there's skepticism it can raise $3 million in the next six months to renovate the Depression-era ballpark.
FLORIANOPOLIS, Brazil - A southern Brazilian city will host matches during this year's World Cup despite serious problems with a stadium renovation that put it on the brink of becoming the first venue ever to be kicked out because of delays, FIFA said Tuesday.
PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil - The World Cup stadium in the southern Brazilian city of Porto Alegre held its first test event Saturday, an important step before it's finally handed over to FIFA for soccer's showcase event.
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Chargers are eager to resume their long, winding push for a new stadium now that Republican Kevin Faulconer has been elected mayor.