- East Texan finds joy in collecting so many toys Updated: Dec-10-13 12:32 pm
- Group wants Fisher-Price iPad bouncy seat recall Updated: Dec-10-13 12:12 pm
- High school bans toy used in gambling Updated: Dec-10-13 11:46 am
- Toys for Tots: woman on video in Pa. was volunteer Updated: Dec-04-13 1:29 pm
- Toys"R"Us settles suit alleging overcharges in CA Updated: Dec-03-13 8:33 pm
- Toy company sues Beastie Boys over 'Girls' song Updated: Nov-26-13 3:04 pm
- Toy recalls down, but hazards remain Updated: Nov-26-13 3:01 pm
- Purdue researcher: Girls need inspiring toys Updated: Nov-26-13 4:05 am
- Teen repurposes motorized toys into quirky art Updated: Nov-25-13 11:25 am
- Lowcountry prosecutor collecting Toys For Tots Updated: Nov-21-13 4:12 am
NACOGDOCHES, Texas - Pedal cars skirt the perimeter of the 2,100-square-foot building designed specifically for their housing. Above them float shelves upon shelves with every size and shape of toy imaginable, while metal airplanes suspended from the rafters seem frozen in time.
WASHINGTON - Ahh, the first year of a baby's life - the milestones, wonder and joy. They learn to sit up, crawl and some walk. But how about playtime in their bouncy seat with an iPad and some cool apps?
HONOLULU - An Oahu high school has banned students from possessing a popular toy.
FAIRLESS HILLS, Pennsylvania - Officials from Toys for Tots say a woman seen on surveillance video picking up toys from a suburban Philadelphia store was one of their volunteers and not a thief.
LOS ANGELES - Toys"R"Us has agreed to pay nearly $180,000 to settle a consumer protection lawsuit alleging that the retailer overcharged customers in Los Angeles and San Diego counties.
SAN FRANCISCO - A Northern California toy company is fighting for its right to parody a popular Beastie Boys song.
WASHINGTON - Toy recalls for excessive lead and other hazards are down this year, but consumer advocates warn that potential dangers to children remain on store shelves.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A Purdue University researcher who works with women pursuing engineering degrees is urging parents busy with holiday shopping to look for toys that can spark their daughters' interest in science and engineering.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Tucked amid the usual jewelry and other handmade items at The State theater's Sunday bazaar, a booth with something strange and decidedly out of the ordinary drew Lorri Wright's attention.
BEAUFORT, South Carolina - Prosecutors in the Lowcountry are collecting toys to give to needy families this holiday season.