- Retailers to pay New York $300,000 in toy gun settlement Updated: Aug-03-15 12:07 pm
NEW YORK - Retailers including Wal-Mart, Sears and Amazon have agreed to halt the sales of realistic-looking toy guns in New York and pay over $300,000 in penalties, state Attorney General Eric Schneiderman announced Monday.
- Factory from the 1800s will be turned into housing Updated: Aug-02-15 1:56 pm
JONESVILLE, Michigan - An old factory in southern Michigan that produced wagons, cars and even parts for Barbie dolls is getting a new life as an apartment building.
- In an Afghanistan awash in arms, a push to ban toy guns Updated: Jul-27-15 3:20 am
KABUL, Afghanistan - The weapons of Afghanistan's long decades of war can be seen almost everywhere, from the burned-out hulks of Soviet tanks to the Kalashnikov assault rifles slung over policemen's shoulders and helicopter gunships roaring overhead.
- Wellsville man wants city gun law revised to allow for toys Updated: Jul-19-15 4:35 pm
WELLSVILLE, Utah - A Wellsville man is trying to make sure children's toys and recreational equipment won't be considered illegal under the city's current firearms law.
- Police: Stuffed toy cushions Colorado girl's 3-story fall Updated: Jul-17-15 3:22 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Police in Colorado say a stuffed toy helped save a 5-year-old girl's life after she fell out of a third-story apartment window.
- McDonald's: We swear those 'Minions' aren't swearing Updated: Jul-10-15 1:04 pm
OAK BROOK, Illinois - McDonald's says there are no plans to take a talking Happy Meal toy out of distribution, even though some customers say it sounds like it uses curse words.
- Police: Suburban Chicago teen with toy gun risked being shot Updated: Jul-08-15 4:48 pm
PLAINFIELD, Illinois - Suburban Chicago police says officers very well could have shot a teenager who pointed a toy gun at them.