- NY seeks federal recall of toy sold at Dollar Tree Updated: Apr-22-14 3:04 am
- Masked and armed man robs Toys R Us in Olympia Updated: Apr-13-14 2:20 pm
- Mo. House bill bans punishment for using toy guns Updated: Apr-10-14 5:04 am
- Man who killed Toys R Us manager admits stealing Updated: Apr-09-14 3:05 am
- Priest touches off anger after toy complaints Updated: Apr-04-14 1:44 pm
ALBANY, New York - New York officials are asking the federal government to seek a recall of a foam dart toy they say could be dangerous to children.
OLYMPIA, Washington - Olympia police say a man armed with a gun and wearing a mask robbed a Toys R Us on Saturday.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri students could use food, pencils or their hands to imitate a gun without penalty under legislation endorsed by the state House.
BUFFALO, New York - A toy store employee who admits he killed a manager last June has pleaded guilty to additional charges.
WARSAW, Poland - A Roman Catholic priest has touched off a controversy in Poland after news media quoted him describing toys like LEGO's Monster Fighters as tools of Satan that lead children to the "dark side."