- Purdue urges parents to ignore toy gender roles Updated: Dec-17-13 11:41 am
- W.Va. city lets speeders pay in toys Updated: Dec-16-13 8:40 am
- Blumenthal: energy drink makers should remove toys Updated: Dec-16-13 7:46 am
- Federal inmates making Christmas toys Updated: Dec-15-13 11:07 am
- NC man uses brother's death to start tradition Updated: Dec-14-13 11:23 am
- Vt. police seek toy donations Updated: Dec-14-13 9:04 am
- Man leaves Waterville store with $450 in toys Updated: Dec-13-13 6:22 am
- Titans asking fans to donate new toys vs. Arizona Updated: Dec-13-13 3:34 am
- Teen amasses toys for other Ohio hospital patients Updated: Dec-11-13 5:51 pm
- Ind. toy store to get makeover in 'Today' segment Updated: Dec-11-13 10:40 am
- VRE holding annual 'Toys for Tots' drive Updated: Dec-11-13 5:44 am
- Truck with toys for sick children stolen on LI Updated: Dec-11-13 5:38 am
- Group wants Fisher Price iPad seat recall Updated: Dec-10-13 11:25 pm
- East Texan finds joy in collecting so many toys Updated: Dec-10-13 12:32 pm
- High school bans toy used in gambling Updated: Dec-10-13 11:46 am
- Toys for Tots: woman on video in Pa. was volunteer Updated: Dec-04-13 1:29 pm
- Toys"R"Us settles suit alleging overcharges in CA Updated: Dec-03-13 8:33 pm
- Toy company sues Beastie Boys over 'Girls' song Updated: Nov-26-13 3:04 pm
- Toy recalls down, but hazards remain Updated: Nov-26-13 3:01 pm
- Purdue researcher: Girls need inspiring toys Updated: Nov-26-13 4:05 am
- Teen repurposes motorized toys into quirky art Updated: Nov-25-13 11:25 am
- Lowcountry prosecutor collecting Toys For Tots Updated: Nov-21-13 4:12 am
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue University experts are challenging the toy aisles this holiday season.
RANSON, West Virginia - Motorists who get ticketed for speeding in one West Virginia city can avoid facing a judge or paying a fine by donating to the police department's holiday toy drive.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal is calling on energy drink makers Red Bull and Rockstar to remove toys with the companies' logos from stores nationwide.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Inmates at the Federal Medical Center in Lexington have spent the past year building, knitting, carving and sewing Christmas gifts that will go to the needy.
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - A Winston-Salem man is using the violent death of his brother more than 20 years ago as the inspiration for a Christmas toy exchange.
BURLINGTON, Vermont - The Vermont State Police, Burlington Fire Department, and the Morristown and Colchester police departments are working together to collect new toys and donations to deliver to the Children's Hospital of Vermont.
WATERVILLE, Maine - Police are looking for a man they say strolled out of a Waterville Kmart store pushing a cart filled with about $450 worth of toys.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans are asking fans to help with Christmas by bringing donations for the Toys for Tots drive before Sunday's game against Arizona.
CINCINNATI - Savannah Day hasn't had time to worry about her brain surgery this week at a Cincinnati children's hospital or that she won't be home for Christmas. She has been too busy collecting more than 4,000 toys for other children spending their holiday at the hospital.
RICHMOND, Indiana - Life at Veach's Toy Station will be hectic later this week as the store undergoes a makeover for a segment on NBC's "Today" show.
WASHINGTON - The Virginia Railway Express is holding its annual "Toys for Tots" drive, and riders are being encouraged to bring an unwrapped toy to donate.
BAY SHORE, New York - Police on Long Island are searching for the thief who stole a truck filled with toys for children battling serious illnesses.
WASHINGTON - Ahh, the first year of a baby's life - learning to sit up, crawl, even walk. But how about playtime in a baby seat with an iPad and some cool apps?
NACOGDOCHES, Texas - Pedal cars skirt the perimeter of the 2,100-square-foot building designed specifically for their housing. Above them float shelves upon shelves with every size and shape of toy imaginable, while metal airplanes suspended from the rafters seem frozen in time.
HONOLULU - An Oahu high school has banned students from possessing a popular toy.
FAIRLESS HILLS, Pennsylvania - Officials from Toys for Tots say a woman seen on surveillance video picking up toys from a suburban Philadelphia store was one of their volunteers and not a thief.
LOS ANGELES - Toys"R"Us has agreed to pay nearly $180,000 to settle a consumer protection lawsuit alleging that the retailer overcharged customers in Los Angeles and San Diego counties.
SAN FRANCISCO - A Northern California toy company is fighting for its right to parody a popular Beastie Boys song.
WASHINGTON - Toy recalls for excessive lead and other hazards are down this year, but consumer advocates warn that potential dangers to children remain on store shelves.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A Purdue University researcher who works with women pursuing engineering degrees is urging parents busy with holiday shopping to look for toys that can spark their daughters' interest in science and engineering.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Tucked amid the usual jewelry and other handmade items at The State theater's Sunday bazaar, a booth with something strange and decidedly out of the ordinary drew Lorri Wright's attention.
BEAUFORT, South Carolina - Prosecutors in the Lowcountry are collecting toys to give to needy families this holiday season.