- In an Afghanistan awash in arms, a push to ban toy guns Updated: Jul-27-15 3:20 am
KABUL, Afghanistan - The weapons of Afghanistan's long decades of war can be seen almost everywhere, from the burned-out hulks of Soviet tanks to the Kalashnikov assault rifles slung over policemen's shoulders and helicopter gunships roaring overhead.
- Wellsville man wants city gun law revised to allow for toys Updated: Jul-19-15 4:35 pm
WELLSVILLE, Utah - A Wellsville man is trying to make sure children's toys and recreational equipment won't be considered illegal under the city's current firearms law.
- Police: Stuffed toy cushions Colorado girl's 3-story fall Updated: Jul-17-15 3:22 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Police in Colorado say a stuffed toy helped save a 5-year-old girl's life after she fell out of a third-story apartment window.
- McDonald's: We swear those 'Minions' aren't swearing Updated: Jul-10-15 1:04 pm
OAK BROOK, Illinois - McDonald's says there are no plans to take a talking Happy Meal toy out of distribution, even though some customers say it sounds like it uses curse words.
- Police: Suburban Chicago teen with toy gun risked being shot Updated: Jul-08-15 4:48 pm
PLAINFIELD, Illinois - Suburban Chicago police says officers very well could have shot a teenager who pointed a toy gun at them.
- Oregon senators pass bill tracking toxic chemicals in toys Updated: Jul-01-15 10:18 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon senators took steps to regulate toxic chemicals in children's products and toys when they approved legislation Wednesday requiring a state agency to build a list of chemicals, such as arsenic, mercury and formaldehyde, found in items made for kids under the age of 12.
- Inert grenades found in Massachusetts charity's donation bin Updated: Jul-01-15 8:46 am
DUDLEY, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts State Police bomb squad was called to a convenience store after three inactive grenades were found inside a clothing and toy donation bin.