- Experts help those who win injury settlements manage money Updated: Jul-24-15 11:44 am
PITTSBURGH - In May 2006, Claire Senita was a 14-year-old eighth-grader at Pine-Richland Middle School performing routine warmup exercises during a gymnastics program at a facility in West Deer when her life took a tragic turn.
- Beekeeper ordered to pay bills for neighbor who was stung Updated: Jul-22-15 3:54 pm
LIHUE, Hawaii - A beekeeper was ordered Monday to pay a hospital bill for his neighbor after the man, who is allergic to bees, was stung.
- Army football player recovering from head injury after fight Updated: Jul-20-15 11:15 am
WEST POINT, New York - Army football player Josh Jenkins is recovering from a head injury stemming from a fight with another cadet during the Fourth of July weekend.
- The Latest: Injuries like Bush's take 3-4 months to heal Updated: Jul-16-15 5:30 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - The latest on former President George H.W. Bush, who fell at his summer home Wednesday and broke a bone in his neck (all times local):
- Cliff jumper dies of blunt force trauma from hitting water Updated: Jul-14-15 2:29 pm
SOUTH BURLINGTON, Vermont - Police say a man who jumped 70 feet from a cliff into a Vermont lake has died of blunt force trauma from hitting the water.
- Jimmy Fallon back at 'Tonight' following gruesome injury Updated: Jul-14-15 11:22 am
NEW YORK - "Tonight" show host Jimmy Fallon spent 10 days in a hospital intensive care unit after tripping in his kitchen and injuring a finger so badly it required six hours of microsurgery to save.
- Rough play is riskier than heading in youth soccer: Study Updated: Jul-13-15 1:46 pm
CHICAGO - Heading takes the heat in youth soccer, but limiting rough play might be a better way to prevent concussions and other injuries, a nine-year study of U.S. high school games suggests.
- Firefighter speaks for first time since falling into blaze Updated: Jul-11-15 7:25 pm
FRESNO, California - A Fresno Fire Department captain made his first public appearance since falling through a roof while fighting a house fire more than three months ago.
- AP Interview: Dave Grohl says injury has made Foos stronger Updated: Jul-10-15 5:43 pm
NEW YORK - Even though Dave Grohl has a broken foot and has been reduced to performing from a chair, he insists his injury has not set his band back, but strengthened it.
- Ex-student wants $75K, claims injury in musical-chairs game Updated: Jul-10-15 5:29 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A former student of a Malvern college wants the state to pay her $75,000 in damages after she said she broke two fingers during a classroom game of musical chairs.
- Vet Center offers retreat, free help without red tape Updated: Jul-09-15 5:05 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Last year, nearly 6,200 veterans found their way to the Vet Center -- some making first moves to cope with issues they've been dealing with for months, years or even decades.
- Dog dies, man stung by bee swarm in San Bernardino County Updated: Jul-06-15 9:17 pm
LOMA LINDA, California - A dog whose Southern California owner illegally kept bees has died after being stung more than 100 times.
- Camp Lejeune Marine treated for shark bite off NC coast Updated: Jul-06-15 9:07 pm
CAMP LEJEUNE, North Carolina - A Marine was bitten by a shark off the North Carolina coast last weekend, the eighth such attack in the past three weeks, medical personnel from Camp Lejeune said Monday.
- Md. teen suffers burns from illegal fireworks Updated: Jul-05-15 4:04 pm
FALLSTON, Maryland - A 15-year-old girl suffered second-degree burns in Fallston in an explosion involving illegal fireworks.
- Bruises, broken bones don't stop Sumner man from bull riding Updated: Jul-05-15 11:17 am
SUMNER, Nebraska - Zach Burden isn't easily discouraged when it comes to riding bulls, even when all he goes home with are bumps, bruises and breaks.
- Fireworks shoot into Colorado crowd; 9 suffer minor burns Updated: Jul-04-15 8:46 am
AVON, Colorado - Officials say nine people suffered minor burns during an accident at a fireworks show in Colorado.
- DeLand hospital testing new snake anti-venom Updated: Jul-04-15 1:38 am
DELAND, Florida - Carl Barden knows what to do when a venomous snake bares its fangs.
- Maryland woman injured when firework explodes in hand Updated: Jul-03-15 11:41 am
CAPITOL HEIGHTS, Maryland - Authorities say a Capitol Heights woman was injured when a firework exploded in her hand.
- Man bitten by shark on NC Outer Banks is 7th this summer Updated: Jul-01-15 6:33 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - A shark bit a 68-year-old man several times Wednesday in waist-deep water off North Carolina's Outer Banks, officials said, the seventh in a record-breaking year of shark attacks for the state's coastal waters.