- Jets' Cromartie feels better, hopes to play Updated: Dec-12-13 7:27 pm
- Lawsuit: Deputy forced man to kneel on hot asphalt Updated: Dec-12-13 6:21 pm
- Central NY homeless man suffers burns in tent fire Updated: Dec-12-13 6:55 am
- Welker ruled out against Chargers with concussion Updated: Dec-11-13 5:55 pm
- Loveland man, 91, dies after frigid night outdoors Updated: Dec-11-13 2:10 pm
- Senior advocates: Elderly at risk from cold temps Updated: Dec-11-13 5:07 am
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute Updated: Dec-09-13 10:27 am
- Snow causes at least 2 fatal crashes in S Wis. Updated: Dec-08-13 8:01 pm
- Falcons S DeCoud leaves game with head injury Updated: Dec-08-13 2:36 pm
- 4 die of hypothermia in SF Bay Area cold snap Updated: Dec-06-13 8:53 pm
- Arizona football player died of blunt force trauma Updated: Dec-05-13 7:01 pm
- Former Mizzou football players latest to sue NCAA Updated: Dec-05-13 5:53 pm
- Browns quarterback carousel broken Updated: Dec-04-13 5:09 pm
- MD reports 1st hypothermia death this season Updated: Dec-04-13 4:25 pm
- 5 former Chiefs sue team over head injuries Updated: Dec-03-13 10:27 pm
- Bound Brook cop escapes serious injury in crash Updated: Dec-03-13 12:00 pm
- Court: Mormon church, members not liable in injury Updated: Dec-02-13 12:38 pm
- Rams fail to slow down 49ers' passing game in loss Updated: Dec-01-13 9:14 pm
- Browns WR Gordon returns after head injury Updated: Dec-01-13 3:26 pm
- LI hunters rescued after boat capsizes Updated: Nov-28-13 11:05 am
- Nebraska woman rescued after fall in Tenn Updated: Nov-28-13 9:22 am
- Paralyzed Grand Rapids man home for Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-27-13 4:59 pm
- Tongue pierce lets the paralyzed drive wheelchairs Updated: Nov-27-13 4:19 pm
- Iowa copper theft suspect suffers bad burn Updated: Nov-27-13 8:52 am
- Ex-UNI employee loses bid for injury benefits Updated: Nov-26-13 5:06 am
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Antonio Cromartie has his sights set on playing Sunday. Now, it's up to the doctors.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - An Albuquerque man suffered severe burns to his knees and buttocks after a Bernalillo County sheriff's deputy forced him to kneel and sit on hot asphalt for nearly half an hour, according to a federal civil rights lawsuit.
ITHACA, New York - Authorities say a fire in a tent at a homeless encampment in central New York has left a 53-year-old man with serious burns.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Wes Welker won't play Thursday night against San Diego as he recovers from his second concussion in less than a month.
LOVELAND, Colorado - Colorado's cold snap is being blamed for the death of a 91-year-old man in Loveland.
CHICAGO - Advocates for the elderly say the extreme cold is putting Illinois' senior citizens at risk.
LAKE WALES, Florida - Authorities say a Florida skydiver suffered broken bones and a head injury after falling 9,000 feet with a tangled parachute.
MILWAUKEE - Snow contributed Sunday to at least two fatal accidents and numerous other pileups that injured dozens of people in southern Wisconsin.
SAN JOSE, California - Four homeless people have died of hypothermia in the San Francisco Bay Area since last week, authorities said, highlighting the danger to people without shelter as the region is gripped by freezing temperatures.
POLACCA, Arizona - Arizona officials have determined that a high school football player who collapsed on the field last month died of blunt force trauma to his head.
ST. LOUIS - Two former Missouri football players are suing the NCAA in federal court over the lingering effects of head injuries they say they suffered decades ago, joining a cascade of recent lawsuits against college sports' governing body related to traumatic brain injuries.
BEREA, Ohio - The Browns' muddled quarterback situation has gotten messier.
BALTIMORE - Public health officials say the state has had its first hypothermia-related death of the season.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL.
BOUND BROOK, New Jersey - A northern New Jersey police officer escaped serious injury when his cruiser was struck by another vehicle.
BOISE, Idaho - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and its members cannot be held liable for injuries suffered by a child on a church-organized outing in Idaho six years ago, the Idaho Supreme Court ruled.
SAN FRANCISCO - The St. Louis Rams arrived in San Francisco ready to grab some momentum for the December push with a third straight victory.
CLEVELAND - Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon has returned to the game after he sustained a head injury in the third quarter against Jacksonville.
OCEANSIDE, New York - Police say four Long Island duck hunters have been treated for hypothermia after their boat capsized.
RAFTER, Tennessee - Searchers in eastern Tennessee found a Nebraska woman who became lost after falling and injuring herself while visiting family.
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Nestor Guzman ran into Lake Michigan on the first Sunday in July, in awe of its beauty on that warm summer evening.
WASHINGTON - An experimental device is letting paralyzed people drive wheelchairs simply by flicking their tongue in the right direction.
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa - An Iowa man suspected of trying to steal copper is being treated in Omaha, Nebraska, for a badly burned hand.
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - A former University of Northern Iowa music instructor has lost a lengthy legal fight to obtain benefits for mental health injuries that she blames on mistreatment by colleagues.