- Transgender cop in Conn. files complaint Updated: Dec-05-13 8:10 pm
- Bus service for NY commuters after derailment Updated: Dec-01-13 7:01 pm
- Federal agencies open, but workers can take leave Updated: Nov-26-13 6:04 am
- Utah No. 9 in percent of commuters biking to work Updated: Nov-23-13 2:47 pm
- APNewsBreak: Military suicides drop; unclear why Updated: Nov-11-13 4:38 pm
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - A transgender police officer in Connecticut has filed a complaint with a state agency alleging her supervisors created a hostile work environment because of her gender identity.
NEW YORK - The Metropolitan Transit Authority is providing shuttle busses and urging commuters who can to work from home following a train derailment in New York City.
WASHINGTON - Federal agencies in the Washington area are open as a wintry mix threatens the region.
SALT LAKE CITY - The number of people in Utah who bicycle to their jobs has increased by 65 percent since 2005.
WASHINGTON - Suicides across the military have dropped by more than 22 percent this year, defense officials said, amid an array of new programs targeting what the Defense Department calls an epidemic that took more service members' lives last year than the war in Afghanistan did during that same period.