- Kim Novak speaks out against Oscar night 'bullies' Updated: Apr-17-14 8:40 pm
- 87th Annual Academy Awards date set for Feb. 22 Updated: Apr-17-14 3:36 pm
- Shorter and Schneider each win 3 Jazz Awards Updated: Apr-16-14 12:07 pm
- MTV Movie Awards big Hollywood studio plug-fest Updated: Apr-14-14 9:07 am
- Tony Award-winning actress Phyllis Frelich dies Updated: Apr-12-14 10:02 pm
- O'Brien promises nudity, fire at MTV Movie Awards Updated: Apr-12-14 10:10 am
- Outkast reunite, headline Coachella festival Updated: Apr-12-14 5:41 am
- Critic's Notebook: Spring movies offer surprises Updated: Apr-11-14 1:49 pm
- Rapper Drake to host ESPYs sports awards show Updated: Apr-09-14 5:09 pm
- Lorde, Imagine Dragons lead Billboard nominations Updated: Apr-09-14 4:46 pm
- Iconic Hollywood actor Mickey Rooney dies at 93 Updated: Apr-07-14 1:59 pm
- Cellist Yo-Yo Ma to receive 1st Fred Rogers award Updated: Apr-07-14 12:28 pm
- 6 things to remember about entertaining ACM Awards Updated: Apr-07-14 3:31 am
- Strait wins entertainer of the year at ACM Awards Updated: Apr-06-14 11:55 pm
- Select winners from the 49th annual ACM Awards Updated: Apr-06-14 11:11 pm
- New show about Sylacauga marble industry debuting Updated: Apr-04-14 1:25 pm
- Samsung hooks unsuspecting Obama as phone ad star Updated: Apr-02-14 7:27 pm
- Rosie O'Donnell to get honorary Tony Award Updated: Apr-01-14 3:27 pm
- One Direction cleans up at Kids' Choice Awards Updated: Mar-29-14 10:22 pm
- Plimpton comes to London in 'Other Desert Cities' Updated: Mar-24-14 1:48 pm
LOS ANGELES - Kim Novak says that cruel jabs about how she looked during the Oscar ceremony amounted to bullying that left her crushed at first, but then determined to speak out in protest.
LOS ANGELES - The 87th annual Academy Awards will air live beginning at 8:30 p.m. EST from the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles on ABC on Sunday, Feb. 22.
NEW YORK - Saxophonist Wayne Shorter and composer-arranger Maria Schneider are each triple winners in the 2014 Jazz Awards presented by the Jazz Journalists Association.
LOS ANGELES - Last year, the MTV Movie Awards moved up its broadcast date from June to April to incorporate a summer movie plug-fest. Sunday night's show cemented that change as clips from anticipated blockbusters debuted at the madcap ceremony.
Phyllis Frelich, a Tony Award-winning deaf actress who starred in the Broadway version of "Children of a Lesser God," has died. She was 70.
LOS ANGELES - Conan O'Brien won't be too shy to strip down as host of the MTV Movie Awards.
Outkast reunited onstage after a near decadelong hiatus with a jam-packed set at the Coachella music festival, their first of many performances planned this year.
NEW YORK - Sandwiched between the chest-thumping ambition of awards season and the swaggering spectacle of summer, spring movie-going is usually an afterthought, a limbo for films not bankable enough for July or highbrow enough for the Oscars. But it might actually be the best time of year for the movies. In springtime - particularly this year - the movies come alive.
LOS ANGELES - Drake is carving out a new niche as a television host and will helm the 2014 ESPYs, the sports award show of ESPN.
NEW YORK - Newcomers Lorde and Imagine Dragons are the top contenders at next month's Billboard Music Awards.
LOS ANGELES - Mickey Rooney's approach to life was simple: "Let's put on a show!" He spent nine decades doing it, on the big screen, on television, on stage and in his extravagant personal life.
LATROBE, Pennsylvania - Cellist Yo-Yo Ma will receive the first Fred Rogers Legacy Award, which is named for the creator and late host of the television show "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood."
The Academy of Country Music Awards was jam-packed with a little bit of everything, encompassing today's rock- and pop-inflected sounds, traditional sounds from the genre's bedrock - and a lot of humor to boot.
George Strait won his second entertainer of the year - 25 years after he won his first - and Miranda Lambert and Keith Urban teamed up to earn top honors Sunday night at a jam-packed Academy of Country Music Awards that had a little something for everyone.
A select list of winners from Sunday night's Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas:
SYLACAUGA, Alabama - Area residents have known about it for decades, but people across the state will soon have a chance to discover the magic of Sylacauga marble.
NEW YORK - The latest pitchman in Samsung's marketing machine: an unwitting President Barack Obama.
NEW YORK - Rosie O'Donnell is getting a Tony Award.
Robert Downey Jr. turned inspirational speaker at the Kids' Choice Awards, Pharrell set another fashion trend, David Blaine lost his head during a slime-induced illusion, One Direction and Jennifer Lawrence cleaned up, and the green goo bath finally caught up with Mark Wahlberg - thanks to some unlikely slimers.
LONDON - Martha Plimpton is an American in London, grappling with all that ails the United States.