- Lawmakers alter Wi-Fi options for schools Updated: Mar-09-14 1:58 pm
- Texas to post Port Aransas ferry times Updated: Mar-07-14 1:05 am
- Dubai focuses on technology in 'smart city' bid Updated: Mar-05-14 10:48 am
- KC buses to offer free Wi-Fi Updated: Mar-03-14 11:43 am
- Cellphones may accelerate NJ online gambling Updated: Feb-17-14 4:28 pm
- Amtrak passengers in Mich. get free Wi-Fi access Updated: Feb-10-14 2:23 pm
- Library's wireless Internet popular after hours Updated: Feb-10-14 11:04 am
BOISE, Idaho - Lawmakers on the Legislature's joint budget committee say Idaho school districts that chose not to join a statewide contract for high school Wi-Fi services should qualify for state funding for their own Wi-Fi networks.
AUSTIN, Texas - Spring-breakers headed to the beaches of Port Aransas and Mustang Island will get an Internet assist from the Texas Department of Transportation this year.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - After years of chasing the biggest and the best, the fast-growing Mideast city of Dubai is turning to technology to help the little things in life run more smoothly.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Area Transportation Authority says it's going to offer free Wi-Fi service on several of its buses.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Internet gambling analysts and casino executives say the increased use of cellphones to place bets could accelerate the growth of the nascent industry in the state.
LANSING, Michigan - Amtrak is including free Wi-Fi for train passengers traveling through Michigan and three other Midwest states.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The recent King Day holiday gave Anita Johnson a chance to complete a 10-page research paper for an online business class.