- 5 features an Amazon phone might offer Updated: Apr-18-14 2:58 pm
- Kill switch plan lauded by victim's father Updated: Apr-18-14 8:25 am
- Researcher finds flaw in Samsung fingerprint check Updated: Apr-17-14 3:34 pm
- Senate approves hand-held cellphone ban in NH Updated: Apr-17-14 2:17 pm
- Smartphone apps remind patients to take their meds Updated: Apr-16-14 12:50 pm
- Review: Windows Phone advances with 8.1 update Updated: Apr-15-14 12:22 pm
- Study: Samsung phone durable, but iPhone has edge Updated: Apr-14-14 12:43 pm
- Review: Siri-like Cortana fills Windows phone gap Updated: Apr-14-14 10:46 am
- Google to sell Glass to bigger pool of consumers Updated: Apr-10-14 6:52 pm
- Review: S5 features useful, less about gimmicks Updated: Apr-09-14 5:44 pm
- Smartphone trial judge annoyed by phones in court Updated: Apr-09-14 12:56 am
- Bill restricting cellphones in cars comes back Updated: Apr-04-14 3:28 pm
- Review: Ups and downs with Google Glass apps Updated: Apr-04-14 2:19 pm
- FireChat ignites new way to communicate on phones Updated: Apr-03-14 12:12 pm
- Old habits at Samsung, LG embarrass them abroad Updated: Apr-03-14 4:40 am
- Microsoft reveals Siri-like Windows Phone feature Updated: Apr-02-14 5:57 pm
- BlackBerry ending US licensing deal with T-Mobile Updated: Apr-02-14 12:34 pm
- Samsung: Patents developed by Google engineers Updated: Apr-01-14 8:19 pm
- Syrup makers go high tech with wireless monitoring Updated: Apr-01-14 2:11 am
- BlackBerry wins ruling against iPhone keyboard Updated: Mar-31-14 4:18 pm
- Review: Office for iPad is pretty and functional Updated: Mar-28-14 4:09 pm
- BlackBerry revenue falls below a $1 billion Updated: Mar-28-14 10:19 am
- Purdue researchers target cellphone perception Updated: Mar-28-14 10:14 am
- Samsung 'puzzled' as smartphone launch upstaged Updated: Mar-27-14 4:24 am
- Smartphone app helps alcoholics stay sober: Study Updated: Mar-26-14 6:05 pm
NEW YORK - A report this week in The Wall Street Journal that Amazon is planning to release a smartphone has prompted industry analysts and technology blogs to muse about what the device might offer.
ST. LOUIS - The father of a former Saint Louis University volleyball player killed for her cellphone says he is grateful that major makers have agreed to put so-called kill switches in new smartphones next year to deter thefts and robberies.
BERLIN - A Berlin-based researcher says he has managed to fool the fingerprint-based security system on Samsung's new Galaxy S5 smartphone using wood glue and a picture of the original print.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Hand-held cellphone use would be banned while driving in New Hampshire in mid-2015 under a bill passed Thursday by the Senate.
Medicine only helps if you take it properly. And adhering to an exact schedule of what to take, and when, can be challenging for patients who are forgetful or need to take several medications.
NEW YORK - Microsoft's new Windows system for smartphones addresses many of the shortcomings in previous versions.
NEW YORK - Samsung's new Galaxy S5 smartphone is more durable than last year's model and other leading Android phones, but the iPhone 5s outperformed all of them in part because of its smaller size, a new study finds.
NEW YORK - "Yay, it's Nick! How can I help?"
SAN FRANCISCO - A lot more people are about to get a chance to buy Google Glass, the Internet-connected eyewear that has become the hottest accessory in geek fashion.
NEW YORK - There's a lot to like about Samsung's new Galaxy S5 smartphone -among them, its relative lack of features.
SAN JOSE, California - So far one of the biggest problems for a federal judge overseeing a patent battle between the world's largest smartphone makers isn't about stolen ideas. It's getting the roomful of smartphone devotees to turn off their devices.
DENVER - For a while, it seemed Colorado lawmakers had hung up on a proposal to restrict cellphone use in cars this year, but it turns out the bill was just on hold.
NEW YORK - Google Glass is like a fickle friend. Surprises await, such as the time it took a photo of my ceiling while I was making carrot and ginger soup.
SAN FRANCISCO - A new mobile messaging application called FireChat is empowering nearby smartphone users to stay in touch even when there's no cellular service or Internet connection.
SEOUL, South Korea - When Samsung unveiled a new smartphone at the storied Radio City Music Hall, the Broadway-style spectacle was memorable not for technology but for a cast of giggling female characters who fantasized about marrying a doctor, fretted about eating too much cake, and needed a man's help to understand how to work the phone.
NEW YORK - Microsoft unveiled a new virtual assistant for Windows Phone devices Wednesday as it seeks to gain traction in a highly competitive and lucrative market for smartphones.
NEW YORK - BlackBerry is ending its U.S. licensing deal with T-Mobile, saying the companies no longer have complementary strategies.
SAN JOSE, California - Samsung fired back at Apple's accusations of patent theft Tuesday, saying the South Korean tech giant didn't write any of the Android software on its smartphones and tablets, Google did.
MILTON, Vermont - Maple syrup production has come a long way from metal buckets hung on trees, but even high-tech operations have had to rely on old-fashioned foot patrols to fix a common problem - leaks.
SAN FRANCISCO - Troubled smartphone maker BlackBerry has won an early round in its legal battle against an iPhone keyboard made by a startup co-founded by "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest.
NEW YORK - Microsoft Office fans who've spent the last nine months using the software's suite of apps on their tiny smartphone screens are probably thrilled that they can finally create and update documents on the iPad's significantly bigger display surface.
TORONTO - BlackBerry reported a steep drop in profit and revenue Friday as it transitions from a smartphone company to a software business under its new chief executive. Shares rose five percent in morning trading as CEO John Chen cut expenses quicker than expected.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Most drivers don't consider what their brain is up to as they navigate the road.
SEOUL, South Korea - The global launch of Samsung's latest smartphone has been upstaged by South Korean mobile network companies.
CHICAGO - A smartphone app for recovering alcoholics that includes a panic button and sounds an alert when they get too close to taverns helped keep some on the wagon, researchers who developed the tool found.