- Illinois Amber Alert takes new GPS technology Updated: May-14-15 4:05 am
DOWNERS GROVE, Illinois - The system used to alert the public about missing children is getting an upgrade in Illinois.
- ACLU of Delaware sues over sex offender GPS law Updated: May-07-15 4:04 am
DOVER, Delaware - The American Civil Liberties Union of Delaware has filed a lawsuit challenging a state law requiring high-risk sex offenders on probation to wear a GPS monitor and pay a daily charge.
- Wisconsin Senate approves GPS anti-tracking bill Updated: May-06-15 2:01 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The state Senate has approved a bill designed to curb using GPS devices to track people.
- Irish nanny charged in baby's death released after 2 years Updated: May-05-15 5:29 pm
WOBURN, Massachusetts - An Irish nanny charged with killing a 1-year-old Massachusetts girl in her care more than two years ago was released on bail Tuesday while authorities review medical evidence.
- Contested bill allowing parolee GPS tracking passes Assembly Updated: May-05-15 4:31 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - The Nevada Assembly has passed a measure allowing for the GPS tracking of parolees despite Democratic concerns.
- ACLU challenges Delaware GPS monitoring of sex offenders Updated: May-04-15 6:50 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The American Civil Liberties Union is challenging the constitutionality of a Delaware law that requires GPS monitoring of certain convicted sex offenders on probation.
- GPS collars track bears in urban Anchorage Updated: Apr-29-15 9:04 am
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Eager wildlife watchers can now get a bears'-eye view of what it's like to live in urban Anchorage from the comfort and safety of their homes.